AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 08/09
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Tennie
Bah.
Ry4n
The son returns smile.gif

will he be given the 7 shirt back .....
weeeow
sorry guys, but you all know he is my favourite player!

YEHHHHHHHESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

just had to get that out of my system smile.gif
Portman
QUOTE (rhy_A4 @ Aug 23 2008, 06:30 PM) *
The son returns

Pato's one. #77 will be my guess.

Anyway:

Pato, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Borriello, Paloschi and Ronaldinho... meaning Borriello + Paloschi offloaded?

Ry4n
QUOTE (Portikins @ Aug 23 2008, 06:36 PM) *

Anyway:

Pato, Inzaghi, Shevchenko, Borriello, Paloschi and Ronaldinho... meaning Borriello + Paloschi offloaded?

Ah k cool so we revert back to old tactics?
Tennie
(from the ticker on acmilan.com's italian page)

COMUNICATO UFFICIALE: SHEVA AL MILAN
23/08/2008
L'A.C.Milan comunica di aver raggiunto un accordo con l'FC Chelsea per il passaggio di Andriy Shevchenko in maglia rossonera. Il calciatore sarà domani a Milano per sottoporsi lunedì alle visite mediche.
I termini dell'accordo economico con l'FC Chelsea sono confidenziali.

[AC Milan announces having reached agreement with Chelsea FC for the transfer of Andriy Shevchenko. The player will be in Milan tomorrow to undergo a medical. The terms of the agreement are confidential.]

ADRIANO GALLIANI SU MILAN CHANNEL: "Bentornato a casa Andriy"
23/08/2008
MILANO - Adriano Galliani è intervenuto alle 19.00 in diretta su Milan Channel su Sheva: "Dopo una serie di frenetiche telefonate durate per tutta la giornata odierna, abbiamo raggiunto l'accordo con il Chelsea. Andriy torna in rossonero, domani sarà a Milano, lunedì si sottoporrà alle visite mediche, poi firmerà il contratto e da martedì sarà a disposizione di Carlo Ancelotti. Siamo riusciti a riportare a casa il giocatore che negli ultimi 50 anni ha fatto più gol con la nostra maglia. Il presidente Berlusconi ed io siamo felici, lo è anche il nostro allenatore e credo debbano esserlo anche i nostri tifosi. Credo che il Milan sia l'unico Club al mondo ad avere tre Palloni d'oro in squadra. Sì, Andriy è tornato a casa e ne sono felice. Sono un tifoso del Milan e sono molto contento. Andriy l'ho sentito 48 volte nelle ultime tre ore... I contenuti dell'accordo sono molto riservati. Entro domani sera Andriy sarà a Milano e ricomincia la sua vita da giocatore del Milan. Andriy ha sbagliato ad andar via e credo che da due anni a questa parte abbia capito che questa è la sua casa. Adesso ha fatto i suoi sacrifici economici ma a questo punto l'unica cosa che conta è che lui torna con noi".

[Adriano Galliani was interviewed on Milan channel about Sheva: 'After a series of frenetic telephone calls yesterday, we've reached agreement with Chelsea. Andriy returns in rossonero, and will be in MIlan tomorrow. Monday he'll undergo his medical after which he'll sign the contract and as of Tuesday he'll be at Carlo Ancelotti's disposition. We've been able to bring home the player who in the last 50 years has scored the most goals in our jersey. President Berlusconi and I are happy as is our coach and I believe our fans will be too. I tihkn taht Milan is the only club in the world to have 3 Golden Ball winners in its squad. Yes, Andriy's returning home and I'm happy about it. I'm a fan of MIlan and am very content. I've called him 48 times in the last 3 hours. The contents of the agreement are confidential. From tomorrow night Andriy will be in Milan and will recommence his life as a player of Milan. Andriy made a mistake leaving and I think that in the two years apart, he understood that this is his home. Now he's made economic sacrifices but the only thing that counts is that he's returned to us.]
Ry4n
Thnx Tennie smile.gif
Tennie
I think Paloschi will probably be loaned out at this point. Bianchi just signed for Toro so...Lecce, perhaps? Borriello, I dunno. It'd be pretty harsh to bring the guy back and loan him out immediately.
Ry4n
Must edit Pro Evo soccersmile.gif
weeeow
QUOTE (rhy_A4 @ Aug 23 2008, 06:43 PM) *
Must edit Pro Evo rolleyes.gif

tongue.gif

Haha. And my shirt is no longer out of date finally biggrin.gif
milanista1899
QUOTE (Portikins @ Aug 23 2008, 06:36 PM) *

Antonini has 77.
Habitant
pssst *sheva take no.11*
Habitant
now lets all pray that we get a defender.....some how...
Portman
Borriello won't accept being the 5th option. We'll sell or loan him. His agent already came to the press saying things about that before we sign Ronaldinho.
GrinReaper
I don't understand. Have we bought him outright or have got him on loan?
Habitant
.... wait we can actually play with two strikers up front now!
Giancarlo
WHAT? QUE?

*HEAD EXPLODES*

If I could swear I'd right now. Tell me this is a joke. It's not April 1st!

If we bought him I'm gonna scream. WHYYYYYY!

I'm pissed off now. We needed a defender and this will deflect our attention from that.
KillerMax
It's one of those rare moments when I actually don't know what to think...
Giancarlo
Please tell me this is a joke!!! Please someone! IS IT TRUE?

Good god. I'll be willing to give him a second chance, but the bitter feelings remain!!

We better get a defender now!
han2503
QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 23 2008, 05:40 PM) *
I think Paloschi will probably be loaned out at this point. Bianchi just signed for Toro so...Lecce, perhaps? Borriello, I dunno. It'd be pretty harsh to bring the guy back and loan him out immediately.

Why should we sell Boriello? We still needed another striker to go with the 3 we already had. Yes Paloschi must be loaned for his own good, but Boriello should be kept. This way we have 3 quality strikers.

QUOTE (Portikins @ Aug 23 2008, 05:55 PM) *
Borriello won't accept being the 5th option. We'll sell or loan him. His agent already came to the press saying things about that before we sign Ronaldinho.

He won't be 5th option, Pippo will be out for most of the season, that will leave use with only 3 strikers in our disposal. Boriello will get his chances. And they were talking about this yesterday on Milan channel, and Mauro Suma was saying something like in the case of Sheva Arriving Boriello would still stay

QUOTE (GrinReaper @ Aug 23 2008, 05:57 PM) *
I don't understand. Have we bought him outright or have got him on loan?

Bought him outright. Galliani said that the terms are confidential, so my guess is Silvio forked over whatever Chelsea where asking of him from his own pocket. Like I said yesterday, whatever Silvio wants, Silvio gets. Too bad he wasn;t this persistant regarding Ivanovic sleep.gif

QUOTE (Giancarlo @ Aug 23 2008, 05:58 PM) *
WHAT? QUE?

*HEAD EXPLODES*

Deifnately not, it's on every mercato site on the net, not to mention both team's official sites
agenth
worst move EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!1

I hope he will be shunned by his teammates!! AHAHHA

Thank you Galliani, with your abstract ideas!!! we still lack a defender you promised!!!
GrinReaper
QUOTE (Giancarlo @ Aug 24 2008, 12:28 AM) *

Sorry to disappoint you, mate, but I doubt that the Chelsea and Milan official sites are really involved in a sham.
Giancarlo
QUOTE (GrinReaper @ Aug 23 2008, 06:05 PM) *
Sorry to disappoint you, mate, but I doubt that the Chelsea and Milan official sites are really involved in a sham.

Yeah. I realize that. It's not yet on this site:

http://www.lega-calcio.it/ita/trasferimenti08090.shtml

But will be soon.

I'll give Sheva another chance. I think I know why this happened.

Robinho.
vahid
خواهر مادر گالیانی و ...

Please translate it to English zd!

I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Habitant @ Aug 23 2008, 06:52 PM) *
now lets all pray that we get a defender.....some how...

laugh.gif Hahahaha

And signing Sheva back is just some kind of sick joke for the fans.
KillerMax
QUOTE (vahid @ Aug 23 2008, 01:08 PM) *
خواهر مادر گالیانی و ...

Please translate it to English zd!

Then Tennie will bleep them out... biggrin.gif
Darunia
Welcome back Sheva! Maybe he'll take #17, Simic left.

Now please sign a CB.
agenth
QUOTE (Darunia @ Aug 23 2008, 08:10 PM) *
Welcome back Sheva! Maybe he'll take #17, Simic left.

Now please sign a CB.

nice thinking.

Galliani: Sheva is the new defender. (ACmilan.com: Okay!)

obviously are funds are not healthy enough to sport expensive English lessons language taker PLUS a nice defender.
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (agenth @ Aug 23 2008, 07:14 PM) *
nice thinking.

obviously are funds are not healthy enough to sport expensive English lessons language taker PLUS a nice defender.

LOL at the funding biggrin.gif

We are continually told we have no money, yet we sign Borriello, R80 and sheva in the same season dry.gif

What a complete joke!
vahid
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Aug 23 2008, 06:09 PM) *
Then Tennie will bleep them out... biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Now we have 4 strikers but most of the times we play with just one striker.let's make Borriello quiet!
Giancarlo
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Aug 23 2008, 06:32 PM) *
LOL at the funding biggrin.gif

We are continually told we have no money, yet we sign Borriello, R80 and sheva in the same season dry.gif

What a complete joke!

I'm fine with that. They say stuff to deceive other parties. I don't care what Galliani says. As long as he signs the right people... and he has done that this transfer season.

I am out of words regarding Shevchenko. I don't know if he is the right person... but up till yesterday I was very pleased with the transfer season. Today, I'm a bit stumped. Not angry. Surprised a bit.

This could allow us to play with two strikers more.
Fillipo Simone
He's back???? OMG!

I'm 100% sure this is a scudetto-wise move.
And, everyone deserves a second chance. As I said before, I won't watch him with the same passion and glow like before, but heck, he'll score his usual merda goals, so,... cool.gif
GrinReaper
QUOTE (agenth @ Aug 24 2008, 12:44 AM) *

No, NO, we can't have spent the rest of the budget on him. NO, we NEED a defender. Sell someone. Sell BROCCHI. Whatever happened to that Brochhi-Stendardo swap deal? We still have a WEEK left. C'mon. We can GET a defender. DO SOMETHING!! SOMEONE!!!! DO something, I want a defender panicsmiley2.gif
TriniKing_CE
Come on Sheva.... make the best of it! wink.gif smile.gif
Kurt - your signature can stay the same!
The Second Coming - Its Arrived! cool.gif
Giancarlo
QUOTE (GrinReaper @ Aug 23 2008, 07:43 PM) *
No, NO, we can't have spent the rest of the budget on him. NO, we NEED a defender. Sell someone. Sell BROCCHI. Whatever happened to that Brochhi-Stendardo swap deal? We still have a WEEK left. C'mon. We can GET a defender. DO SOMETHING!! SOMEONE!!!! DO something, I want a defender panicsmiley2.gif

There is still that requirement... I'm sure someone will be bought. Right now the most viable thing is a straight swap... Brocchi for Stendardo...

Kovac might be appropriate...
Warchant
everyone at milanfan.com will be pissed with this move until he scores his first goal

then everyone will love him again.

i welcome him back...sure i was pissed when he left, but milan just not been the same since he left.
Ry4n
lol well Rino can take this piss out of him for leaving we won three titles when he left

Gattuso: "Why'd you leave man you could of had your revenge"

Sheva: "It was the dam fish&chips so good and the mushy pee omg"

srry bad joke tongue.gif

i was pissed when he left couldnt belive it Sheva to Chelski........when he kissed that blue badge.......glad he appologised.

Now hes back i for one will welcome him back with open arms and can't wait to see him score in his first match back....i think we are doing him a favour like saving the rest of his career rather then he doing us a favour i least i hope its the first way round!
jefri91
how the hell is our formation going to be like?? we might as well play a 1-5-4
GrinReaper
QUOTE (Warchant @ Aug 24 2008, 01:36 AM) *
everyone at milanfan.com will be pissed with this move until he scores his first goal.

I'm only pissed because we wasted our energy in getting him which would have been better spent in getting us a defender. We could have gone for Sheva AFTER getting a defender. And I'm sure he'll score goals. No doubt about that. Unless he's lost it completely, of course.
Giancarlo
QUOTE (Warchant @ Aug 23 2008, 08:06 PM) *
everyone at milanfan.com will be pissed with this move until he scores his first goal

i welcome him back...sure i was pissed when he left, but milan just not been the same since he left.

I'm only annoyed with this because we didn't get a defender. I'm sure we will get one. Even a Brocchi-Stendardo swap is fine by me.

I do like Shevchenko... but, this concerns me.

I don't know if this was posted before... but Sheva says he's very happy...

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/aug23p.html

Andriy Shevchenko has given his first interview since completing his Milan comeback. “It’s like winning the Champions League.”

It seemed as if the transfer had collapsed, but at 18.00 UK time both Milan and Chelsea announced he was returning to San Siro, even though the details of the agreement are kept confidential.

“I am so happy,” said Shevchenko on Milan Channel. “I had been hoping to return for some time and yesterday already imagined this negotiation could reach a positive conclusion.

“For me this is like winning the Champions League. There were some complications, but now everything is resolved and I am truly happy.”
dst
Official: We Are A Joke!

I knew Galliani has lost his way so I'm not surprised he wanted him back but... Sheva... he will enter San Siro again with Milan's colors... he's either completely shameless or a big idiot!

I wish it was not true... sleep.gif

QUOTE (rhy_A4 @ Aug 23 2008, 08:30 PM) *
The son returns smile.gif

He will be given **** back! If that happens (I'm sure it won't) I'll be very pissed.

QUOTE (Portikins @ Aug 23 2008, 08:36 PM) *

Anyway:

If we let go of Borriello then we are utterly insane! We needed still one more forward not a forward to replace Borriello. We don't have that many choices...

QUOTE (Portikins @ Aug 23 2008, 08:55 PM) *

Considering Pippo will be injured most of the time then Borriello will be our only box forward...

QUOTE (Warchant @ Aug 23 2008, 10:06 PM) *

I'll celebrate his goals but I'm not going to like him again.
Giancarlo
I've decided I'll give him another chance as I think we all should. He made a mistake. A big mistake. But, if he can prove to us he is worthy of playing for the Diavolo... I'll take back what I said.

But right now, my biggest concern is getting a defender. This has been a good transfer season and a defender would make it perfect.

I tihnk Paloschi will be loaned out.

Our strike force: Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Borriello and Pato.

I think four strikers is optimal.
kurtsimonw
Heard it on the radio on the way back home from the game. That made me feel a bit better! Welcome back Sheva! biggrin.gif
acid911
Wopdidu! smile.gif Loan deal, I presume?
acid911
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 24 2008, 12:28 AM) *
Heard it on the radio on the way back home from the game. That made me feel a bit better! Welcome back Sheva!

Who are you and what have you done with Kurt? mad.gif I thought you didn't want him back, mate? tongue.gif
vahid
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 23 2008, 08:24 PM) *
Official: We Are A Joke!

I knew Galliani has lost his way so I'm not surprised he wanted him back but... Sheva... he will enter San Siro again with Milan's colors... he's either completely shameless or a big idiot!

I wish it was not true... sleep.gif

He will be given **** back! If that happens (I'm sure it won't) I'll be very pissed.

If we let go of Borriello then we are utterly insane! We needed still one more forward not a forward to replace Borriello. We don't have that many choices...

Considering Pippo will be injured most of the time then Borriello will be our only box forward...

I'll celebrate his goals but I'm not going to like him again.

+1
gal_kenny
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 23 2008, 08:24 PM) *

I'll be compelete very very pissed off..If they gave back #7 to Sheva..I don't think it will happen..As milan said, their players don't give up their numbers once they got it..like in the case of Seedorf-Ronaldinho..
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (acid911 @ Aug 23 2008, 08:39 PM) *
Wopdidu! smile.gif Loan deal, I presume?

Bought him outright

Good old silvio rolleyes.gif
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (vahid @ Aug 23 2008, 08:44 PM) *
+1

Make that 2 smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.