Carlo Ancelotti has drawn his first conclusions with the new arrivals at AC Milan.

The first week's work will be concluded with the first pre-season friendly, against Cremonese, for which the experienced coach has included Matthieu Flamini in the starting 11.

Speaking of the new signing on a free-transfer from Arsenal, Ancelotti said: "He is a dynamic player, good at making himself important both in defence and in attack.

"I judge him to be an excellent acquisition, not only for what he's shown these days but also because he was strong last season and has experience and motivation.

The 49-year-old also considered the impact made by last-weeks arrival, Ronaldinho, who has already left the training camp along with Alexandre Pato to meet up with the Brazil Olympic squad.

He added: "Ronaldinho seemed to be more shy, probably because he is slightly behind with his fitness having not played a match for four months, when he has definitely suffered and is raring to show who he is again.

"That's why I think the Olympics can also be beneficial for him as he can rediscover the rhythm of the match."

The former Parma and Juventus boss revealed that the arrival of the former World Player of the Year can provide the right stimulation for Kaka, who has been linked to a move away from the San Siro to Chelsea.

He said: "All the players are excited about the arrival of Ronaldinho and Kaka can also make the most of this situation to improve his own performance.

"The transfer rumours haven't bothered him, rather I've seen him more buoyed up than usual because being valued and appreciated is a positive signal."

Before flying out to Switzerland on the first leg of his journey to China, Ronaldinho encouraged his compatriot not to quit the Milan club.

He said: "I hope Kaka stays at [AC] Milan as long as possible bcause we are going to ejoy ourselves together."