Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milan 'confirm' Ancelotti
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 07/08
Devillito
Milan 'confirm' Ancelotti 
Friday 16 May, 2008

Carlo Ancelotti will remain on the Milan bench whether they finish fourth or not, assures general manager Adriano Galliani.

“Whether we enter the Champions League or the UEFA Cup, Ancelotti will be our Coach next season,” announced Galliani.

The Rossoneri have a very slim chance of reaching the top four, as with one game to go they are two points adrift of Fiorentina.

Milan welcome Udinese to San Siro, while Fiorentina visit already-safe Torino on Sunday afternoon.

“What I continually tell the lads is that we must go out there and beat Udinese, because it would be such a shame if Fiorentina lost and we did not take the opportunity,” continued the general manager.

“It would be very disappointing not to qualify for the Champions League, but for the past six years we have achieved great results in that competition.”

Channel4
Devillito
When you have a lot of "vote of confidence",
IMHO you have to start getting worried.
And if I remember correctly, Galliani once said in
"Paolo Maldini Il Film" :

"I think every coach has a natural cycle. You need to change every 4 years."
CrazyMilanFan
as jose is going to inter we dont have any other options to replace him next year tough i think we will have basten
acid911
+1 to all the posts above. smile.gif We might get away with Ancelotti for another couple of years, but I still think a change is in order for both parties. Carlo may get to try another league or team, and we can do with someone new at the helm. When that change comes is any body's guess.

And oh, yeah, Devillito, I remember Galliani when he said this. But then again, he's said lots of things. He's right for this one though.
Devillito
QUOTE (acid911 @ May 17 2008, 05:08 AM)
And oh, yeah, Devillito, I remember Galliani when he said this. But then again, he's said  lots of things. He's right for this one though.

He said that on Capello's arrival.
But then again, its Galliani.
I wouldnt expect too much dry.gif
Rossoneri7
Forza Carletto king.gif
sansiro1708
i still think we have one of the best DTs in the planet ...keep him
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.