Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Berlusconi: English European Dominance Like A Dictatorship
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 07/08
Pages: 1, 2
Bluesummers
Berlusconi: English European Dominance Like A Dictatorship
Milan President Silvio Berlusconi has described the Premiership dominance in the Champions League as like a dictatorship, and believes it will continue for a long time.

Much has been said about the English supremacy in the Champions League this year, with four squads reaching the quarter finals, three making into the semis, and Manchester United and Chelsea contesting the final in Moscow. 

The view around the continent is that the reason for this dominance is because the rest of Europe simply cannot contest with the Premiership financially, with English clubs being able to offer significantly higher transfer fees and better wages. 

Berlusconi agrees with this point of view. 

"The English are dominating in Europe because they have the stadiums that allow more revenue, as well as the economics that work well. That is why I believe that the cycle will last a long time," he explained. 

"For us it was a miracle last year to be able to rebel against this English dictatorship, as in the semi-finals we were the only club that were not English.” 

Milan lifted the Champions League last season after defeating Man Utd in the semi final 5-3 on aggregate, before overcoming Liverpool 2-1 in the showpiece in Athens.

silvio please with all due respect, dont worry about what other clubs do. As long as you invest and refreshen the team we will make sure the dictatorship gets shattered into pieces.

(Don't edit it back this time if you don't want to get in trouble.) Max
Zed.D
Well said Bluesummers!
Bluesummers
thanks zd biggrin.gif
m1ke
^^ That still doesn't change the fact that what he says is true - and the gap (in financial terms) will only continue to widen.

I think we sometimes forget how lucky we are to have Silvio at the top. Looking at the recent report from Forbes, even Spurs, a mid-table Prem team have a higher operating income than Milan at the moment

It's not going to guarantee them success, but it's going to make it a lot easier to obtain.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (m1ke @ May 2 2008, 12:47 PM)
^^ That still doesn't change the fact that what he says is true - and the gap (in financial terms) will only continue to widen.

I think we sometimes forget how lucky we are to have Silvio at the top. Looking at the recent report from Forbes, even Spurs, a mid-table Prem team have a higher operating income than Milan at the moment

It's not going to guarantee them success, but it's going to make it a lot easier to obtain.

sad.gif
Zed.D
Maybe Italian teams should do what EPL teams are doing, and sell their souls? seems like patriotism doesn't get you anywhere these days...
Jack Sparrow
Well guys....ask yourself this question...do you think Roman Abramovich intends to keep funding his team even after 20 years? It's one thing to buy an impoverished team, put some funds in, get it operational and then reap the benefits. That's business. That's Roman's intention when he bought Chelsea. Because I refuse to believe a Russian oligarch wishes to advance the cause of English football. Ditto with the Glazers.

But Silvio here, is forced to pay even now for our transfers. And the reason is we're still not able to have much operating income. Well...when your stadium income is at 40%...that's not saying much. rolleyes.gif

The fact is EPL has got a HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE stake in Asia. Like you won't believe. The Anglo-culture prevalent in Asia has worked wonders there. As opposed to the Spanish and the Italian leagues. Even the Spanish league is telecast to some extent, but the timings are really erratic. Plus, there are a lot of Spanish players in the EPL.

As opposed to the Serie A which is a more closed league as regards nationals.

Serie A simply cannot compete with the reach of EPL at the moment and this is irrespective of the perceived quality of football, regardless of where you stand on this. Maybe not even for the next 10 years. Unless you were to see a complete implosion from the English sides.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (m1ke @ May 2 2008, 09:47 PM)

So true ... The EPL is a money machine in comparison to other leagues. Forget about the TV contracts, shirt sales, and tickets income. Barklays bank alone pays teams in the EPL according to their position in the table. I mean the teams that stay up in the EPL earn more than their counterparts in other top leagues.

It's just a richer league. As for Milan, the fans should be grateful for this man .. If it's not for him, we wouldn't have even met 96.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ May 2 2008, 06:56 PM)
Maybe Italian teams should do what EPL teams are doing, and sell their souls? seems like patriotism doesn't get you anywhere these days...

What the EPL has done isn't just something that can be done. The fans over herere (For most teams) are paying ridiculous prices, and they still sell out stadiums. Italy, even with much cheaper prices, are struggling to sell tickets - you can't just 'create' football fans, they have to want the football first.
m1ke
^^ I'm not sure I'd agree with the idea that an English fan 'wants' football more than their foreign counterparts (if that was your point). They're certainly more inclined to fill the stadiums every weekend though. I'm not sure why - I've never lived anywhere apart from London so it's difficult for me to put it into perspective.

I don't think it's a culture thing as the numbers have been on a declined in Italy for some time now - they used to be very good. I read somewhere that impressive TV coverage of Serie A could be a factor, but we've got Sky here too.

Maybe fans simply don't want to go to the stadiums because they're not a nice place to be. Most Italian stadiums are pretty old, with few or no amenities - throw the Ultra and other idiots behavior into the mix and it doesn't seem too appealing. The quality of policing between English and Italian games differs incredibly.
KillerMax
There is such a thing in EPL and that's called order. In Serie everything is all over the place... They have to build friggin walls to prevent the "fans" from causing serious trouble for themselves and the players... They make bullet proof glasses and the "fans" still break their chairs out and smash through the glass... Parents are hesitant to bring their family to the games... There is no such thing as a safe environment... People get killed by cops... Cops get killed by people... Bullets get sent in mail and Juventus go to Serie B for cheating other teams get penalized... Serie A gets delayed... referees lose credibility... The new ones lack experience... and etc.. etc.

Shall I go on?
morgoth
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 2 2008, 09:04 PM)
What the EPL has done isn't just something that can be done. The fans over herere (For most teams) are paying ridiculous prices, and they still sell out stadiums. Italy, even with much cheaper prices, are struggling to sell tickets - you can't just 'create' football fans, they have to want the football first.

Are you serious? You really think the Italian and Spanish fans don't "want" football?

I think it has to do with the fact that in England you earn more and therefore are willing to spend more, haven't you seen in Athens the proportion of diverpool fans compared to ours?
I_Rossoneri
The EPl is all about hype and jingoism. Because Sky were the instigators of the prem it is in their best interest to constantly remind viewers of all the good games they have shown and forget about the bad ones. One of the most used phrases on Sky is "this is why we love the prem" I mean FFS just because they might show one good game it doesn't mean the league is the best. Funny that they never mention the fact that there has been more goals scored per game in the Serie A compared to the prem for about three seasons now rolleyes.gif

And another thing, I find it highly hypocritical how Italain teams are labelled 'boring and defensive' yet when a prem team(or scottish team because we support scottish teams as well! rolleyes.gif) plays the same way they are clever - hypocrisy at its worst rolleyes.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (morgoth @ May 2 2008, 08:54 PM)
Are you serious? You really think the Italian and Spanish fans don't "want" football?

I think it has to do with the fact that in England you earn more and therefore are willing to spend more, haven't you seen in Athens the proportion of diverpool fans compared to ours?

I'm not saying other countries don't want football, but they clearly don't want to go to the games, the attendance figures show this. It may be true that people in England earn more, but the cost of living over here is ridiculous. But I don't know what it's like in other countries, so I can't really compare. But I myself wouldn't say I have alot of money, being at college reduces my job opportunities, but I can still afford to go to all the games, and you also have to remember that I go and see an EPL team every week, so I'm sure the majority of Serie A teams would be even cheaper.

Last seasons average attendances:
1: Bundesliga 37,644 (Germany)
2: Premier League 34,459 (England)
3: La Liga 28,838 (Spain)
4: Ligue 1 21,817 (France)
5: J-League 19,018 (Japan)
6: Serie A 18,473 (Italy)
7: Championship 18,221 (England)

Now something must be wrong. Italy have similar attendaces to that of Japan, and Englands 2nd division. With all due respect to those 2 leagues, the quality of football is much better in Italy, so why on earth aren't people turning up! My personal opinion is that alot of it is down to safety, the police don't exactly help, in fact they seem to do the opposite.

This is something Serie A needs to get sorted, invest heavily in security measures and it will eventually pay off.

QUOTE (I-Ross)
Funny that they never mention the fact that there has been more goals scored per game in the Serie A compared to the prem for about three seasons now

Except for this season. tongue.gif

And what Sky does is great. It's their job to advertise and make people want to watch their football, the fact that people do shows that they're doing their job well. What do you want them to say "That game this morning was awful, don't bother watching the one tonight, it'll probably be just as bad"? tongue.gif
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 2 2008, 09:53 PM)
QUOTE (I-Ross)
Funny that they never mention the fact that there has been more goals scored per game in the Serie A compared to the prem for about three seasons now

And what Sky does is great. It's their job to advertise and make people want to watch their football, the fact that people do shows that they're doing their job well. What do you want them to say "That game this morning was awful, don't bother watching the one tonight, it'll probably be just as bad"? tongue.gif

But Channel 5 don't feel the need to constantly criticise the prem! And I don't think I've ever heard a C5 commentator say "This is why we love the Serie A" fact of the matter is that the prem is based on hype. All style and no substance you could say wink.gif .

As for the goals per game ratio, this season is not over yet so until it is you can't really compare + there isn't a Derby County in the Serie A to raise the average goal ratio tongue.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ May 2 2008, 11:38 PM)
As for the goals per game ratio, this season is not over yet so until it is you can't really compare + there isn't a Derby County in the Serie A to raise the average goal ratio tongue.gif

Derby never score any goals though! There's been 101 goals in Derby games, which isn't a massive amout, most teams are around the 100 mark I think.

I don't think it's fair to say them EPL is all based on hype. People aren't stupid, if they go to a game and think it's crap, and they keep going, and it keeps being crap, eventually they'll stop going. They won't keep going because Sky says it's good.

But even with attendances, as many people go to Championship games as they do Serie A games, and the Championship isn't really hyped up or anything, but still draws in fans - considering it's the 2nd division.

Hey, you'll learn to love the EPL next season when City are promoted. wink.gif
Habitant
[quote=I_Rossoneri,May 2 2008, 11:38 PM]

[/quote]

But Channel 5 don't feel the need to constantly criticise the prem! And I don't think I've ever heard a C5 commentator say "This is why we love the Serie A" fact of the matter is that the prem is based on hype. All style and no substance you could say wink.gif .

[/quote]
excellent point biggrin.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 3 2008, 12:53 AM)

So if SKY do it its fine, but if Galliani does it he's an idiot innocent.gif
Nova
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 3 2008, 01:10 AM)

Damn boy !!! king.gif king.gif king.gif
Habitant
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 3 2008, 12:10 AM)

yes

how can you even compare the two?

sky is the media. the media does what ever they want, who cares.

galliani is the president of one one the biggest clubs in the world (even tho he acts like a buffoon).

both have competently different responsibilities.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 3 2008, 12:10 AM)

I don't understand the connection?

Sky is a tv company, Galliani is buying players, well.. allegedly buying players.
Habitant
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 3 2008, 12:33 AM)

Sky is a tv company, Galliani is buying players, well.. allegedly buying players.

Damn Boy!!!! king.gif king.gif king.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 3 2008, 03:33 AM)

The connection is when Galliani promotes the club after a bad game, he is an idiot. But when SKY do it, it's ok ?

(Nothing to do with players, Brown being PM, or me taking a stroll in the park innocent.gif )
Habitant
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 3 2008, 12:38 AM)
The connection is when Galliani promotes the club after a bad game, he is an idiot. But when SKY do it, it's ok ?
(Nothing to do with players, Brown being PM, or me taking a stroll in the park innocent.gif )

rolleyes.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 3 2008, 12:38 AM)

Sky NEED to promote to get viewers. What on earth is Galliani promoting? Nothing, it's not his job, his job is getting in new players, which is does very unsuccesfully.
dst
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ May 3 2008, 02:38 AM)
there isn't a Derby County in the Serie A to raise the average goal ratio tongue.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 3 2008, 02:56 AM)
I don't think it's fair to say them EPL is all based on hype. People aren't stupid, if they go to a game and think it's crap, and they keep going, and it keeps being crap,  eventually they'll stop going. They won't keep going because Sky says it's good.

But you guys are constantly drunk so you can't really judge that, can you!?? biggrin.gif (I don't mean to offend, just pulling your leg)

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 3 2008, 03:38 AM)

Do you even read the posts you quote?
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 3 2008, 03:44 AM)
Sky NEED to promote to get viewers. What on earth is Galliani promoting? Nothing, it's not his job, his job is getting in new players, which is does very unsuccesfully.

Really ... and how unsuccessful is he ?
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (dst @ May 3 2008, 12:48 AM)
But you guys are constantly drunk so you can't really judge that, can you!?? biggrin.gif (I

We have to go to games drunk because it's impossible to drink inside the stadium! You're not allowed to drink in your seats so by the time you get to where the alcohol is sold, drink it, and go back to your seat, the game is over! dry.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 3 2008, 12:50 AM)
Really ... and how unsuccessful is he ?

Well, we're 5th in the league, and for a team that should be battling for the championship, I'd say it's pretty unsuccesful.

As for what he's done in the past, it doesn't matter. It's what you do now that counts.
Habitant
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 2 2008, 11:56 PM)
Derby never score any goals though! There's been 101 goals in Derby games, which isn't a massive amout, most teams are around the 100 mark I think.

I don't think it's fair to say them EPL is all based on hype. People aren't stupid, if they go to a game and think it's crap, and they keep going, and it keeps being crap,  eventually they'll stop going. They won't keep going because Sky says it's good.

But even with attendances, as many people go to Championship games as they do Serie A games, and the Championship isn't really hyped up or anything, but still draws in fans - considering it's the 2nd division.

Hey, you'll learn to love the EPL next season when City are promoted.  wink.gif

laugh.gif where do you get these stats?!?!?!
Nova
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 3 2008, 01:54 AM)
Well, we're 5th in the league, and for a team that should be battling for the championship, I'd say it's pretty unsuccesful.

As for what he's done in the past, it doesn't matter. It's what you do now that counts.

Thats about the lowest thing I heared today buddy . ohmy.gif

C'mon , thats not fair and you know it .
dst
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 3 2008, 03:51 AM)
We have to go to games drunk because it's impossible to drink inside the stadium!

So drinking and football always go together!?? laugh.gif laugh.gif Then alcohol is like oxygen over there you're telling me... laugh.gif

QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 3 2008, 03:54 AM)
As for what he's done in the past, it doesn't matter.

How does that not matter?
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Nova @ May 3 2008, 12:57 AM)
Thats about the lowest thing I heared today buddy .  ohmy.gif

C'mon , thats not fair and you know it .

How is it unfair? I respect him for what he's done in the past, but that doesn't mean he's doing a good job now does it? Maybe you didn't take it the way I intended it.

That's like a former great. Yes, they did great for us in the past, but does it mean they'd do a good job now? no.

QUOTE (Habitant)
where do you get these stats?!?!?!

PremierLeague.com
Habitant
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 3 2008, 12:54 AM)

we all know who the muscle was for the big transfers in the past (silvio) and now thats he's been disinterested of recent (except for ronaldinho) he has more important things on his mind like women and politics and the effects have been plain and obvious.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 3 2008, 03:54 AM)

The past doesn't matter ? Really .. amazing smile.gif

Did you hear that on SKY too ?
Habitant
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 3 2008, 01:02 AM)

according to you the present doesnt matter either laugh.gif

or maybe you herd that from galliani, g-dog???
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 3 2008, 01:02 AM)

You really aren't getting it are you? The past matters, that's how people become great. And you obviously see Galliani as great. While greatness can always be kept, you can not ride just on your past glory's alone, you have to still be doing things NOW.

For example. if Fergie was to get United relegated to the 3rd division, do you think the board would say "Oh, it's fine, he's been great for us, we'll let him stay" or will it be more of a "We appreciate what you've done, but you're not good enough anymore" approach? It's the latter.

Did I hear what on Sky? The past doesn't matter? Yes, yes I did.

QUOTE (dst)
So drinking and football always go together!??  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  Then alcohol is like oxygen over there you're telling me...  laugh.gif

Not ALWAYS, not for me anyways. But you should see some of the people that come into the stands, there is no way on earth they remember what happened in the game by the time they get home, they're completely out of it.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 3 2008, 04:06 AM)
You really aren't getting it are you? The past matters, that's how people become great. And you obviously see Galliani as great. While greatness can always be kept, you can not ride just on your past glory's alone, you have to still be doing things NOW.

For example. if Fergie was to get United relegated to the 3rd division, do you think the board would say "Oh, it's fine, he's been great for us, we'll let him stay" or will it be more of a "We appreciate what you've done, but you're not good enough anymore" approach? It's the latter.

Did I hear what on Sky? The past doesn't matter? Yes, yes I did.

Who said Galliani is riding on Milan's past glories ? Galliani is one of the reasons, we all rode on Milan's glories.

And kurt, Milan wasn't founded on March, 2007 you know wink.gif It went through much worse times, so don't insult my intelligence please.

Well good, then Im sure they told you on SKY that Villa's success in the past, doesn't matter anymore innocent.gif
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 2 2008, 08:15 PM)
Who said Galliani is riding on Milan's past glories ? Galliani is one of the reasons, we all rode on Milan's glories.

And kurt, Milan wasn't founded on March, 2007 you know wink.gif It went through much worse times, so don't insult my intelligence please.
Well good, then Im sure they told you on SKY that Villa's success in the past, doesn't matter anymore innocent.gif

now we know why you left, you ran out of king.gif emoticons.

now you can use innocent.gif profusely
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 3 2008, 01:15 AM)

Nooo, Galliani is riding is riding on his OWN past glories. But you are still not getting the point, you still keep referring to what he's done in the past - which doesn't matter WHEN you are talking about the CURRENT Milan team.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 3 2008, 04:22 AM)
Nooo, Galliani is riding is riding on his OWN past glories. But you are still not getting the point, you still keep referring to what he's done in the past - which doesn't matter WHEN you are talking about the CURRENT Milan team.

The reigning European Champions ? The world Champions ? What about them ?

What ? They might miss out of the CL ? and .. ?! So what ?!
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 3 2008, 01:27 AM)
The reigning European Champions ? The world Champions ? What about them ?
What ? They might miss out of the CL ? and .. ?!  So what ?!

You're like Galliani, disregard the facts that don't fit your arguement. We won 2 games to become "World Champions" and we're no long in the European cup, so we're no long European Champions, and we won't be next year either, since we won't even be entering the tournement.

If you think Galliani hasn't played a major part in the poor performances by Milan recently, you're kidding yourself. Alot of people may blame it on Gila, but who's the transfer guru who bought him in?

It's like.. ah, forget it, I really can't be bothered, to bed I go.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 3 2008, 04:32 AM)

Gnite smile.gif
Nova
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 3 2008, 02:32 AM)
You're like Galliani, disregard the facts that don't fit your arguement. We won 2 games to become "World Champions" and we're no long in the European cup, so we're no long European Champions, and we won't be next year either, since we won't even be entering the tournement.

If you think Galliani hasn't played a major part in the poor performances by Milan recently, you're kidding yourself. Alot of people may blame it on Gila, but who's the transfer guru who bought him in?

Silvio and only silvio gives the green light for a possible transfer. Are you going to talk about him too ? wink.gif
Habitant
QUOTE (Nova @ May 3 2008, 01:43 AM)
Silvio and only silvio gives the green light for a possible transfer. Are you going to talk about him too ?  wink.gif

he's too busy getting it on with his mistresses,not that i blame him if i had his kinda power wink.gif
Nova
QUOTE (Habitant @ May 3 2008, 02:46 AM)
he's too busy getting it on with his mistresses,not that i blame him if i had his kinda power  wink.gif

my man , now you're talking cool.gif king.gif
Bluesummers
to r7: buddy man you gotta stop acting like their is nothing wrong with this team. Current world champions in fifth place is unacceptable. And those people who are responsible will not get any blame. For the last 3 season what has galliani done? sign a 17 year old prodigy? 16 million pounds. great!!! What has man u done last 3 seasons. What has chelsea done last 3 seasons! What has bayern/barca/madrid/liverpool done last 3 seasons. All these teams spend money and are all in debt and still dont win sh!t. In any other club in the world coach would be sacked and board would be changed! only here in milan it is okay to have a poor transfer season and hope to god a miracle will happen. If it were 10-15 years ago, galliani and carlo would be sacked asap. Its just that silvio doesnt care as much anymore, dont get dillusional. Past = NOTHING RIGHT NOW! OH WERE EURO CHAMPS WORLD CHAMPS YET WE CANT EVEN GET 4TH? WILL OUR PAST SUCCESS GET US 4TH? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Right now no team fears us like they used to. When we had derbys inter would hope to god that they could win and same with every other team we play. Now arsenal comes to san siro and absoloutly humiliates us in front of our crowd, in our own city, IN OUR OWN INVINSIBLE HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE.

sorry for caps etc i just hate your ignorant view on the current situation. You always look at one side and say well we've been in worst situations. I dont care if we have been in better or worst. This is embarracing for our clubs name. Teams that havent beaten us since the 90s have beaten us this season.

to kurt: 100% agree with you man. Things need to change! Our arrogance level needs to go down and we have to stop acting as if we can easily beat any team on the planet.
Zed.D
[no comment!]
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ May 2 2008, 11:56 PM)

Hey, you'll learn to love the EPL next season when City are promoted.  wink.gif

And there you have it - Championship = second division wink.gif

Second division doesn't sound anywhere near as good as Championship, hype yet again.

as for saying people aren't stupid, I'm sorry but the majority of British football fans can't see past their own nose. If you ask them anything about any other league they have absolutely no idea and just give the usual "prem is the best" answer. Perhaps it's the same in other countries, but I find English fans to have the biggest chips on their shoulders.
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ May 3 2008, 05:40 AM)
to r7:  buddy man you gotta stop acting like their is nothing wrong with this team.  Current world champions in fifth place is unacceptable.  And those people who are responsible will not get any blame.  For the last 3 season what has galliani done?  sign a 17 year old prodigy?  16 million pounds.  great!!!    What has man u done last 3 seasons.  What has chelsea done last 3 seasons!  What has bayern/barca/madrid/liverpool done last 3 seasons.  All these teams spend money and are all in debt and still dont win sh!t.  In any other club in the world coach would be sacked and board would be changed!  only here in milan it is okay to have a poor transfer season and hope to god a miracle will happen.  If it were 10-15 years ago, galliani and carlo would be sacked asap.  Its just that silvio doesnt care as much anymore, dont get dillusional.  Past = NOTHING RIGHT NOW!  OH WERE EURO CHAMPS WORLD CHAMPS YET WE CANT EVEN GET 4TH?  WILL OUR PAST SUCCESS GET US 4TH?  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!  Right now no team fears us like they used to.  When we had derbys inter would hope to god that they could win and same with every other team we play.  Now arsenal comes to san siro and absoloutly humiliates us in front of our crowd, in our own city, IN OUR OWN INVINSIBLE HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE.
sorry for caps etc i just hate your ignorant view on the current situation.  You always look at one side and say well we've been in worst situations.  I dont care if we have been in better or worst.  This is embarracing for our clubs name.  Teams that havent beaten us since the 90s have beaten us this season. 
to kurt:  100% agree with you man.  Things need to change!  Our arrogance level needs to go down and we have to stop acting as if we can easily beat any team on the planet.

Very good post wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.