Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zampa eyes Amauri-Gattuso swap
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 07/08
dst
Zampa eyes Amauri-Gattuso swap
Wednesday 23 April, 2008

Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini has sensationally proposed an Amauri-Gennaro Gattuso exchange with Milan.

The Rosanero have had confirmed negotiations with Juventus over Amauri, but their patron thinks he’d be better elsewhere.

“I don’t want to judge Milan’s transfer policy, but with Kaka and Alexandre Pato, I don’t think Ronaldinho can be a useful signing,” he told Radio Kiss Kiss.

“We are talking about a player of undoubted value whose name excites the fans, but when you focus only on making the supporters happy then you don’t work for the good of the team.

“Perhaps a hitman like Luca Toni, Didier Drogba or Amauri should be a priority for the Rossoneri.”

Zamparini said this week that the only offer he had received was from Juventus, so this was a clear public invite for Milan to join the race.

His interest in the Rossoneri does not limit itself to strikers, as the patron also commented on reports Gattuso is ready to move on.

“We must keep our transfer targets hidden so they do not escape, but I dream of Gattuso in the Rosanero jersey.”

The World Cup winner has been linked with a new challenge at Bayern Munich, Real Madrid or Manchester United, but could be tempted into a surprise switch.

channel4

laugh.gif All of a sudden, Zamparini cares for what Milan do... he is funny this guy!
fahad
why would rino go there
Tennie
Okay. Zamparini is MORE than just a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

He's stark raving bonkers.
Rossoneri7
He is high innocent.gif
misha
He said: "I dream of Gattuso in the Rosanero jersey" and the headline is "Zampa eyes Amauri-Gattuso swap"
dst
QUOTE (misha @ Apr 24 2008, 02:12 AM)
He said: "I dream of Gattuso in the Rosanero jersey" and the headline is "Zampa eyes Amauri-Gattuso swap"

laugh.gif laugh.gif
redbabies
QUOTE (misha @ Apr 24 2008, 01:12 AM)

these journalists... rolleyes.gif
Bluesummers
zampa one word: STFU
Minami
Gattuso will never ever go to palermo.

the only team he would go to is to the rangers again...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.