Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pato reveals Olympic dream
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 07/08
dst
Pato reveals Olympic dream
Wednesday 23 April, 2008

Milan's teenage sensation Alexandre Pato is intent on going to the Olympics in China this summer with Brazil.

A string of Rossoneri players, including Kaka and Clarence Seedorf, have expressed their wish to compete in Beijing only to be discouraged from doing so by the club.

“I want to go to the Olympics,” revealed Pato. “I dream of winning a gold medal for Brazil, but it depends on Milan.”

The 18-year-old, who has scored eight goals in 15 appearances since January, has moved to reassure the Diavolo that he is still committed to their cause.

“In the future I am counting on winning lots of trophies in Rossonero and a World Cup with the Selecao. I also want to become the best player in the world.” smile.gif

The Via Turati club are believed to want all of their players to be available, should they finish in fourth place, in preparation for Champions League qualifiers in August.

The Beijing Olympics are scheduled to be held from August 8 to August 24, 2008.

channel4

Galliani has said before that Pato would be allowed to participate in the Olympics but Kaka probably not! I agree with that...
Rossoneri7
Well, if Milan reach 4th place, Kaka' wont participate ... Otherwise, he can.
Zed.D
Kaka and Pato to win the first ever Olympic gold medal for the Selecao devil.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.