Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kakha welcomes Sheva talk
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 07/08
dst
Kakha welcomes Sheva talk
Tuesday 8 April, 2008

The Milan fans may have rejected the idea of re-signing Andriy Shevchenko, but defender Kakha Kaladze would welcome him back with open arms.

Alexandre Pato hasn’t disappointed since his arrival in January, but the world champions are still lacking an experienced hitman.

Suggestions that the Diavolo could bring former hero Sheva back to San Siro have met with indignation from many of the fans, but Kaladze thinks he would be a good addition.

“We would be happy if Shevchenko came back, but it also depends on the club,” the Georgian international stated.

“He was at Milan for seven years when he showed himself to be a great player and won the Golden Ball.

“I talk to him on the phone and he certainly isn’t happy to be left out.”

Kaladze is suspended for Milan’s crunch game against Juventus this weekend and is disappointed to miss the epic encounter.

“I’m sad that I will miss the match against Juve due to suspension,” he lamented.
“I don’t think that I deserved a yellow card from referee Roberto Rosetti.

“The match against the Bianconeri always presents a huge motivation. It’s too bad, but we will still try and win this game because three points would be very important.

“I watched Palermo-Juventus and they seemed to be on excellent form, especially in the second half.

“Saturday will be a crucial match because if we win we will be closer to our objective of fourth place. I’m sure that my teammates will go out there and give everything.”

channel4

Ah! I love this guy more every day! happy.gif
Il Capitano
Hope he joins Sheva at Chelsea.
Bluesummers
stfu kaladze!
redbabies
the good thing is that no-one asks him if he wants Sheva or not!
morgoth
QUOTE (Il Capitano @ Apr 8 2008, 06:01 PM)
Hope he joins Sheva at Chelsea.

Hum, I'm sure about that, he does some disastrous mistakes but it's not like there any other CB we could buy, actually if he goes we need two of them!
whoarethepatriots
Kaladze and Sheva are close friends, not surprising he wants him back
Zed.D
Please shut the fvck up Kala.
maldini03
QUOTE (morgoth @ Apr 8 2008, 10:14 AM)
Hum, I'm sure about that, he does some disastrous mistakes but it's not like there any other CB we could buy, actually if he goes we need two of them!

Leave Sheva trade Kaladze to Chelsea for Alex biggrin.gif
paloschi43
Mr Error Prone can join him at chealse,mostly he misses Kirsten not Shevchenko. biggrin.gif
Habitant
pff milan isnt a country club khaka, even tho you'd wish it to be.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.