Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Berlusconi Rings In the Changes
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 07/08
acid911

Berlusconi Rings In the Changes
Milan President talks about a complete revolution this summer, including a new coach, keeper, and his affection for Ronaldinho.

Milan boss Silvo Berlusconi has promised to open up his pocket book this summer, and has not ruled out a complete revolution in the club ranks.

Talking to the press in his quarterly media conference, he assured fans not to give up ship just yet: “We made some erroneous decisions in the last couple of transfer seasons, and have had to pay the price now”.

The Rossoneri are currently languishing at sixth place, 4 points from fourth place Firorentina with seven games to play to reach the Champions League spot next season.

Particularly under fire is coach Carlo Ancelotti, and Berlusconi hasn’t ruled out a new manager next term: “If it comes down to it, we’ll entertain the idea of having someone new at the helm”. Ex-Chelsea man Jose Mourinho seems to be the frontrunner for the job.

Another area of concern is the goal keeping, but the President brushed off rumors of a new number one: “Dida will still be our first choice, and while we’ll be looking for a backup keeper, I don’t see the new gloveman taking his place until the end of his contract”.

Closing out, he mentioned his affection for the Brazilian at Barcelona, Ronaldinho, who himself has been having a torrid time of late, and is in the news for a transfer to city-rivals Inter for €60m.

“We tried our best signing him up last season, and we’ll do so again. Keeping in mind our excellent relations with Barcelona, we might include some of our players in the swap, Kaladze in particular”.

The Georgian has been linked with a move for quite some time, and has expressed his displeasure of not getting enough play time. And with the rumors of the ageless veteran Paolo Maldini staying for another season, a move to Barcelona should not be ruled out.

Source

About time I'd say. Particularly his bit about Kaladze - the sooner we see his back the better. Huh, dst? cool.gif
Jack Sparrow
Hmm...this should all go in one thread...

MF punk'd.
Tennie
Wouldn't mind the bucktoothed one if Kaladze goes the other way. smile.gif
KillerMax
You are all a bunch of meaniheads and there will be no cookies for you!! Now I am going to play with my fish doll...
armiss
April Great Master Lies !
Tennie
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Apr 1 2008, 07:09 AM)
You are all a bunch of meaniheads and there will be no cookies for you!! Now I am going to play with my fish doll...

realmad.gif realmad.gif realmad.gif Can I sue for copyright infringement?

(PS - Max, you forgot the cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif at the beginning.)
KillerMax
QUOTE (Tennie @ Apr 1 2008, 05:17 AM)
realmad.gif  realmad.gif  realmad.gif Can I sue for copyright infringement?

You would never sue me... You love me. cool.gif
han2503
If getting Ronaldinho means we finally are free of the Kaladzites desease, then I'm all for it

As for the comments Berlu made about the goal keeper, I'm staying hopeful that he changes his mind, because we simply can't have another season full of goal keeping errors that in the end have lost us points
KillerMax
QUOTE (han2503 @ Apr 1 2008, 05:56 AM)
If getting Ronaldinho means we finally are free of the Kaladzites desease, then I'm all for it

As for the comments Berlu made about the goal keeper, I'm staying hopeful that he changes his mind, because we simply can't have another season full of goal keeping errors that in the end have lost us points

laugh.gif
Nova
oh for the love of saint barbara , click the source link before talking biggrin.gif biggrin.gif stupid april fools tongue.gif
han2503
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Another fake one????!!!

I din't fall for the Carlo one but I thought this one was true, I believed for a second that Berlu really hasn't gone old a senile...

Oh well at least it was fun while it lasted, living in a world of fantasy sad.gif

btw, this April fools thing has gotten out of hand, next thing you know someone will post that Kaladze has been shipped off to an isolated island somewhere and dst and porty will have a heart attack from all the happyness
dst
Kaladze is every day's fool!

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Apr 1 2008, 01:09 PM)

laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Apr 1 2008, 01:40 PM)
You would never sue me... You love me.  cool.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

What did you give to him Mike!??
acid911

Ha, thank you for the comments, people. The way things have been grim, a good laugh (or two) was always on the cards. Now, let's hope we get back to winning matches regularly. smile.gif
pacang
been a while guys..

too good to be true..

ronaldinho in, kakha out?

if we add dario simic, can we get messi?
acid911
QUOTE (pacang @ Apr 2 2008, 06:00 PM)
been a while guys..
too good to be true..
ronaldinho in, kakha out?
if we add dario simic, can we get messi?

Lol. And while we're at it, maybe we can throw in C. Ronaldo for Brocchi? laugh.gif unsure.gif
Warchant
April Fools is over...locked
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.