Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milan Linked With Mexes – Gila Swap
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 07/08
nuh
The Rossoneri have long been admirers of Mexes, who has established himself as one of the best centre backs in Serie A.

The Gazzetta says that Milan are willing to hand over Alberto Gilardino as part of the deal to sign Mexes.

Gilardino's future at San Siro has been in huge doubt for quite some time now following a third disappointing season for the Rossoneri since his big-money move from Parma in 2005.

Yesterday the striker’s agent admitted that he would welcome a move to Roma.

"Certainly to play with Totti would please everyone,” Giovanni Bia told Radio Kiss Kiss.

“Alberto is a footballer who plays for the team. His future will be discussed in June. Currently Alberto has a contract with the Rossonero club. Later on we will decide what to do.”

Roma have identified a penalty box striker with Gilardino’s characteristics as their primary summer transfer target, but it remains to be seen if they would be willing to let such an influential player as Mexes leave.
nuh
i feel sorry for roma fans who are reading this ...... i think they are geting a heart attack this second
dst
QUOTE (nuh @ Mar 29 2008, 12:10 PM)
i feel sorry for roma fans who are reading this ...... i think they are geting a heart attack this second

laugh.gif You are mean!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.