Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tissone eyes AC Milan scalp
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 07/08
Dildil
[COLOR=red][CODE]Tissone eyes AC Milan scalp
27.3 || webmaster

Football Italia

Atalanta midfielder Fernando Tissone is hoping his side can defy the odds to do the double over Milan.

The Orobici travel to San Siro on Sunday to take on a Rossoneri outfit, who are desperate for points to aid their bid for Champions League qualification.

Atalanta seem to have little to play for with their season objective of survival as good as secure and a UEFA Cup place beyond their reach, but Milan are local rivals and Tissone is determined to repeat their unlikely 2-1 triumph in Bergamo.

“Playing against the big sides always brings strong emotions and a special motivation with it,” the Argentine ace explained.

“In the first game we played excellently and got the win, even though we were unable to enjoy it with our fans as it was behind closed doors. Now we are looking for a good result at San Siro.”

It is a demanding period for Atalanta, who must also face Inter at the Stadio Atleti Azzurri d’Italia in Week 32.

“These are important games for Milan and Inter because they will influence their League position,” Tissone said.

“But for us it is as simple as continuing to give 100 per cent in every game as we always do.”
kurtsimonw
I like him, but I think it's saying things like this that helps your opponent in terms of giving them fuel for motivation!
Jack Sparrow
Confidence and motivation...has been a bit of a problem in the team.
dst
This worries me, the only teams that have lost in San Siro this season are those that only speak of how great Milan is. In other words, those that fear us because of our name, because in terms of performances, we are not to be feared this season...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.