Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ronaldinho Closing In On Inter Move
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 07/08
acid911
Ronaldinho Closing In On Inter Move – Report
Barcelona superstar Ronaldinho is closing in on a summer move to Inter Milan, according to sources in Italy.

The Brazilian is having a miserable season at Camp Nou, and has struggled badly to demonstrate the kind of form that once made him the best player in the world. 

Ronaldinho has spent long spells of the season out of the line-up, due to injury and poor form, and this has led to constant reports that he will leave Barca at the end of the campaign.   

Sources in Italy claim that the 28-year-old will certainly move to Inter in the summer, with both the player’s, and club’s sponsor, Nike, financing much of the deal. 

At the beginning of next week a meeting will take place between the Nerazzurri management, representatives of Nike, and Ronaldinho’s agent. 

Barcelona will not stand in the way of a sale, and a transfer price of €60m has been agreed. 

The Catalan giants have asked for Inter goalkeeper Julio Cesar to be included as part of the deal, but they have been told by Massimo Moratti that this is an impossibility. 

Instead veteran hardman Marco Materazzi, who was already pursued by the Blaugrana last summer, could be an alternative pawn.

I still think he might be on his way out, but to Inter? Na. What say you, Porty? smile.gif
Tennie
Oh, that's an amusing article. smile.gif Haven't heard the Merda twist to the 'Ronaldinho's on his way out of Barca' rumors. As for the Merda getting rid of Materazzi...he's the only Italian they have who plays anything much other than Coppa games, and he's very popular with the Merda fans. Can't see them using him in a trade.
acid911
That's what I first thought when I read the article. Materazzi is the human personification of Inter itself, they'd be stupid to get rid of him. laugh.gif Or Julio Cruz for that matter, he's been super this season. But still, I don't see R10 in Barca much longer, more so, now that Henry's arrived.

And oh, here's the source of the article. Some interesting comments by Inter fans there! unsure.gif biggrin.gif
kurtsimonw
Why on earth would Inter give up Matrix for R10? Madness! Materazzi is the man.
dst
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 28 2008, 02:09 AM)
Why on earth would Inter give up Matrix for R10? Madness! Materazzi is the man.

Exactly! Materazzi represents their goofy stature perfectly! wink.gif laugh.gif
I_Rossoneri
R10 to the merde would be a fantastic move IMO, it would raise the appeal of the Serie A which would be great. And considering R10 would be a bad influence in the dressing room and has a devious snake for an agent it would cause plenty of trouble for the merde smile.gif

Win win situation for me cool.gif
Devillito
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Mar 29 2008, 03:53 AM)
R10 to the merde would be a fantastic move IMO, it would raise the appeal of the Serie A which would be great. And considering R10 would be a bad influence in the dressing room and has a devious snake for an agent it would cause plenty of trouble for the merde smile.gif

Win win situation for me cool.gif

The idea of seeing him and Mourinho in Merda does not seems like a win win situation to me unsure.gif
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Devillito @ Mar 28 2008, 07:34 PM)
The idea of seeing him and Mourinho in Merda does not seems like a win win situation to me  unsure.gif

Seeing Jose at merde would be a nightmare, on that I will agree.
Zed.D
Imagine Inter + Ronaldinho, Drogba and of course Mourinho next season... wacko.gif
redbabies
I dont care if Inter sign him or not.

All I care is that WE sign some great players.

BTW, since Pato came, especially in the last couple of matches when he has been incredible, I'm not carrying anymore for players like Dinho.
armiss
this is one of those cheap articles from Goal.com , they made the deal with details !!!!
kurtsimonw
If Jose does in fact go to Inter, I can't see R10 going there. he wants players that will work hard, R10 is not that.
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Mar 28 2008, 10:23 PM)
If Jose does in fact go to Inter, I can't see R10 going there. he wants players that will work hard, R10 is not that.

Yeah, thats the same reason i dont want him at Milan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.