Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milan To Sign Van Nistelrooy – Report
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 07/08
redbabies
AC Milan are set to sign Real Madrid’s Ruud Van Nistelrooy this summer, according to confidential sources in Italy

The Rossoneri have identified a top-class centre forward as their number one transfer priority.   

A penalty-box target man is the exact type of player they are looking for, and this has seen them linked to the likes of Didier Drogba, Emmanuel Adebayor, Dimitar Berbatov and Mario Gomez. 

However it now seems that prolific Dutch marksman Van Nistelrooy is on his way to San Siro. 

The 31-year-old is seen as the ideal partner for teenage sensation Alexandre Pato, and there has already been contact last week between Real Madrid and Milan. 

The Rossoneri have offered Madrid €7m, as well as a three-year contract to Van Nistelrooy. 
Madrid are prepared to let the former Manchester United man go, because they already have a ready-made replacement in Chelsea’s Didier Drogba. 

Van Nistelrooy was close to signing for Milan in 2006 before he eventually signed for the Spanish capital club. 

-----------
source
----------
redbabies
Next season he'll be 32.

Is that what we need? a big NO!
vnata001
QUOTE (redbabies @ Mar 26 2008, 11:03 AM)
Next season he'll be 32.

Is that what we need? a big NO!

oh boy this would be so typical. can milan just make a signing i can be extactic about?! jeeeeezus
dst
It only makes sense if they get Huntelaar. But even in that case, they would put him a ridiculous price tag which I don't think would be worth paying.
redbabies
QUOTE (dst @ Mar 26 2008, 07:09 PM)
It only makes sense if they get Huntelaar. But even in that case, they would put him a ridiculous price tag which I don't think would be worth paying.

We know what kind of team is Real M..

If they sell him, they'll buy both Drogba and Huntelaar! smile.gif
kizo
Milan To Sign Van Nistelrooy – Report

AC Milan are set to sign Real Madrid’s Ruud Van Nistelrooy this summer, according to confidential sources in Italy.

The Rossoneri have identified a top-class centre forward as their number one transfer priority.

A penalty-box target man is the exact type of player they are looking for, and this has seen them linked to the likes of Didier Drogba, Emmanuel Adebayor, Dimitar Berbatov and Mario Gomez.

However it now seems that prolific Dutch marksman Van Nistelrooy is on his way to San Siro.

The 31-year-old is seen as the ideal partner for teenage sensation Alexandre Pato, and there has already been contact last week between Real Madrid and Milan.

The Rossoneri have offered Madrid €7m, as well as a three-year contract to Van Nistelrooy.

Madrid are prepared to let the former Manchester United man go, because they already have a ready-made replacement in Chelsea’s Didier Drogba.

Van Nistelrooy was close to signing for Milan in 2006 before he eventually signed for the Spanish capital club.

Source: goal.com
m1ke
Personally, I can't see it happening (I don't think Real would let him go). But Ruud is a goal scoring machine - his goals/games ratio is incredible.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (dst @ Mar 26 2008, 07:09 PM)

Maybe. Also, I really don't like him, his character nor his behaviour on and off the pitch. Still - imagine having Pipp-Ruud in attack? Guys everybody would hate us but,..two born strikers, very different and then again very similar.. biggrin.gif
whoarethepatriots
Seven Million Euros is reasonable, but we should not be looking at someone his age

Somethings never change, i can see us being linked with Romario next
Devillito
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Mar 27 2008, 03:45 AM)
Somethings never change, i can see us being linked with Romario next

laugh.gif

I hope Milan Board never heard of him or he might come here as well blink.gif
Portman
QUOTE (dst @ Mar 26 2008, 06:09 PM)

It seems Schuster wants Huntelaar. But it doesn't make sense to sell Nistelrooy having renewed with him some weeks ago.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Porty @ Mar 26 2008, 08:17 PM)
It seems Schuster wants Huntelaar. But it doesn't make sense to sell Nistelrooy having renewed with him some weeks ago.

This is the only logic fact that speaks against this rumour. Other than that, everything fits - he is Dutch, Milan age, a class striker, not very expensive,..
But if it's between him and Drogba I'd pick Didier cause he's younger and more explosive.
kurtsimonw
E7m? laugh.gif

I don't see Madrid selling him, but for that price, they're basically giving him away. We can always dream, but no chance in my opinion.
Zed.D
I. I think by now we all are used to signing other teams' rejects. honestly I don't think another reject would harm!

II. So I'd take RvN over Sheva and would play him ahead of Gila and Pippo any time.

III. This news is pure bullsh1t!
milanisti
think a lot about a talent like huntelaar galliani , not in van nistelrooy
Devillito
QUOTE (milanisti @ Mar 29 2008, 10:15 AM)
think a lot about a talent like huntelaar galliani , not in van nistelrooy

Galliani just being Galliani mate dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.