Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SUMMER RECRUITMENT FOR AC MILAN
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 07/08
littlechris
SUMMER RECRUITMENT FOR AC MILAN
The way things are going with Milan for the past four years it does not please me because we are doing badly in the league though we are doing well in the champions league and other international tournament but we have to fight for every title, since 2004 we have not won the scudetto and that is not a good record. We have to prove our champion both at the domestic level and at abroad. We all know some thing is wrong with the team; we have to define the problem and find a lasting solution to it.
To my own understanding we need some young and experience players in every department of the field. We have to replace the aging once, like DIDA, FIORI, KALAC, CAFU, FAVALLI, MALDINI, EMERSON, BROCHII, AND INZAGHI.
We need to sign some certain players like AMELIA, let rotate him with either dida or kalac before he gain the experience to face big challenges like the crucial matches in the champions league and big league matches. LAHM, he will be a good replacement for maldini in the left flank and backup for jankulovski. Kaladze is not always up to the task at 30 we shouldn’t expect anything better from him again BARZAGLI play well at the world cup level I’m sure he will fit in well if been played with experience player like nesta in central defence. We need another young pacy midfielder as a long time replacement for seedorf and back up for kaka….. DIEGO is the best option for that. In attack we need two highly rated striker at least one should be good in air. Drogba and benzema we be the right players to sign in attack.
FORZA MILAN.
Guys pardon me for the errors.
dst
I will pardon you for the errors but there are already some threads opened about this. You should post your opinion there. Check at the 'Transfers' section.
KingKaka
dst y do u always have something to say to people look over ur replys and ur porty mate just cause ye are members longer than us dont mean we have to watch what we type for u we are every bit a milan fan as u are, are u the owner of this site if u are then im sorry u have every right look just dont like the way u turn on us newbie's!
dst
QUOTE (KingKaka @ Feb 28 2008, 03:19 AM)
dst y do u always have something to say to people look over ur replys and ur porty mate just cause ye are members longer than us dont mean we have to watch what we type for u we are every bit a milan fan as u are, are u the owner of this site if u are then im sorry u have every right look just dont like the way u turn on us newbie's!

You misunderstood. I was just trying to keep the forum tidy. It's certainly not nice to have multiple threads of the same topic I believe.

As for the way I welcomed you, well, excuse me, I was only trying to make a joke! smile.gif biggrin.gif

And why would I have every right if I was the owner? Would you then accept being treated unfairly just because you are a new member? That's not right... Mike, what did you make the new members sign?? unsure.gif biggrin.gif
Portman
Sell dst, get Porty-mate. laugh.gif

Dude, you've the Summer fest thread in here: http://www.milanfan.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=5780
KillerMax
QUOTE (KingKaka @ Feb 27 2008, 07:19 PM)

People occasionally misunderstand dst. His jokes sometimes exceed their level. So yeah, until you get to that level, just laugh at his posts for practice.
acid911
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Feb 28 2008, 06:49 AM)
People occasionally misunderstand dst. His jokes sometimes exceed their level. So yeah, until you get to that level, just laugh at his posts for practice.

Very aptly put. Lucky for me, I had formal training before joining this place. cool.gif
Jack Sparrow
milanfan's summer transfer market:

dst to forumXT for 80 mill euros...

I bet that cash still won't go into v2... rolleyes.gif tongue.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (KingKaka @ Feb 28 2008, 01:19 AM)

BURN!

dst got owned by a newbie! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.