Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CHARGED FOR THE VIOLA
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > News Dump
Portman
CHARGED FOR THE VIOLA

1/31/2008 6:30:00 PM

The day after scoring his seventh goal of the season, Alberto Gilardino talked about his condition, his understanding with Pato, and the match on Sunday against Fiorentina. - THE DECLARATIONS OF ALBERTO GILARDINO -

MILANELLO - Here are the declarations of Alberto Gilardino to Milan Channel after today's training session at Milanello:

"It's a period in which I'm feeling good physically. Yesterday night we got an important victory because the three points we earned were crucial. Now we have four days to prepare well for the game against Fiorentina which will be very important. We have to try and keep the ball a bit better during games to avoid conceding counterattacks. We will try to work on these things because the team we're playing against on Sunday is very good at counterattacks."

Perhaps yesterday night we had to finish off the game earlier, trying to score another goal after going in front. We created lots of chances both in the first half and in the second, but not always do we manage to finish things off.

With Pato on the pitch I am comfortable because he is a quality player, he's very quick and he has different characteristics to me. He changes position all the time and allows me to make certain movements.

Personally, after my goal I was really happy, I ran to the bench to celebrate with my team mates, particularly with Bonera, who had predicted I would score before the game. And also with Brocchi to celebrate his birthday. After the match against Genoa, a non-existant problem was created: the players sitting on the bench suffer as much as those who go on the pitch, we all want to play and be in the starting eleven all the time.
"
Rossoneri7
Yah yah yah .. Quit yapping and put your boots where ur mouth is !!

Earn ur 2M/yr !
dst
Yeah Gila show us you deserve what you earn. Like Cafu, Serginho and Ronaldo do...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.