Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Don set for new Italy contract
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 07/08
dst
Don set for new Italy contract
Saturday 19 January, 2008

Italy boss Roberto Donadoni will renew his contract before the end of next month, announced FIGC President Giancarlo Abete.

“The objective is to reach an agreement on our future working relationship between January and February,” said Abete.

“We have not yet deepened the negotiations, but it is our shared intent and reciprocal respect that can build a long-term plan.”

The Coach was at risk is the sack before the 2-1 victory in Scotland that sent them through to Euro 2008 and despite struggling early on in the competition the Azzurri topped their group ahead of France.

Donadoni’s contract is set to expire during the Euro 2008 tournament in Austria and Switzerland, so a new deal should be worked out beforehand to avoid speculation.

“The Federation has not yet put a proposal on the table, as we have an excellent rapport. It would be pointless to reach April or May, let alone take part in the European Championships, without having clear ideas on where we are heading in the future.

“I have seen Donadoni many times and we will meet again over the next few days.”

Former Genoa and Livorno Coach Donadoni took over the Azzurri after World Cup winner Marcello Lippi’s resignation in July 2006.

::channel4::

I'd like him to be the next Milan coach.
Jack Sparrow
I'm actually agreeing with you.

I think Pana v2 is better than the old one. tongue.gif

Is v2 just as gay as the old one??
Portman
He'll be fired in July 2008 after a poor Euro. Mark my words.
dst
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jan 19 2008, 07:43 PM)
Is v2 just as gay as the old one??

Yes this bug was not fixed!

QUOTE (Porty @ Jan 19 2008, 07:46 PM)
He'll be fired in July 2008 after a poor Euro. Mark my words.

Words marked! I believe Italy will be eliminated in the semis...
Jack Sparrow
^^^

By Marco's Netherlands?? tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.