Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ronaldo not going!
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > News Dump
mishie
MILANO - L'A.C. Milan smentisce di aver avviato una trattativa con il Flamengo per il trasferimento di Ronaldo; smentisce altresì di aver autorizzato la stessa società brasiliana per un eventuale accordo con il calciatore.

basically denying any talks with Flamengo over the transfer of Ronaldo!
Rossoneri7
I cant believe how this news is making headlines in the news over here !!!

Rumors, rumors, rumors !!!

The assumption over here is that of Ronaldo to Galaxy or Saudi. And it is being circulating in several places too. But they do state in the reports the word 'rumor', so I guess that looses 50% of the credibility.

Ronaldo, might be on the verge of a transfer, but I doubt it would happen this January.

p.s. thank God Milan denied this, cuz it was kind of getting out of hand, seeing as these rumors are coming in from all corners.
Jack Sparrow
If r99 is leaving, Jan or summer, then something big's in the pipeline.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but Cafu, Paolo, Simic(cry.gif), Serginho all bid adieu...man, there just cannot NOT be a Milan shopping spree around the corner.

I'n gonna see the next generation of Milan...(this would I think be my third) hoohaa!!
Ry4n
ok well i did post this News in the News tag (Ronaldo on his way to Flamengo?!) but i may have put it in the wrong part of the fourm tongue.gif but heres the translation anyways

MILANO - L'A.C. Milan smentisce di aver avviato una trattativa con il Flamengo per il trasferimento di Ronaldo; smentisce altresì di aver autorizzato la stessa società brasiliana per un eventuale accordo con il calciatore.

Translation
MILAN - L' TO. C. Milan denies to have started a negotiation with the Flamengo for the transfer of Ronaldo; denies also of to have authorized the same Brazilian society for an eventual one Agreement with the football player. | |
Ry4n
i dont think he'll leave maybe at the end of the season but not mid way
Jack Sparrow
Poor poor ari...I know this is hard on you brother!! cry.gif

Come on over to the Gila side bro. Together, we'll destroy R7 and his conglomerate. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.