Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RONIE IS BACK
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > News Dump
arivanjj
Important day for Milan who also recovered Simic and saw Dida back to training. Today at the "Marinos" there was also Ronaldo: some ball juggling, some shots to the ball, exercises, stretching and running.

YOKOHAMA – Ronaldo's day. Today, considering the light rain which has made the central pitch of "Marinos" harder, Ronie went on the pitch with the team. After listening to the initial speech of Carlo Ancelotti, the Brazilian champion went with one of the trainers of the athletic structure of Milan, Roberto Morosi, for a series of excercizes: first on the short and high obstacles, then for stretching with the rehabilitators Nello Genovesi and "Tomo" (Tomislav Vbrnijak), then for a long phase of running on the adjacent pitch. The possibilities of recovering Ronaldo are increasing ahead of Sunday's match.

In the meantime, after the addition in the group of Serginho yesterday, who can now be considered recovered at all affects, the same thing happened to Dario Simic. Today the Croatian national player did everything with his team-mates, small game in the end included. Dida was back too as he had an intensive training session under the shots of Villiam Vecchi and Beniamino Abate. Even if Ronaldo will confirm his improvements in the next days, Milan, aims to have all 23 players available of the Fifa list ahead of the end of the Club World Cup.

Today the team worked with the ball, first with cross and volleys, then a series of shots towards goal by the individuals against Kalac and Fiori. In the final small game, the team with the red bibs against the team with the green bibs, many players seemed in good condition. A good gooal by Gourcuff and a good save by Kalac were the highlights. Marek Jankulovksi was not on the pitch because of a different training program. We remind that the Czech national player has recovered completely from his injury.
Nova
Great news !!!!
dst
This is weird...
Zed.D
I don't trust them anymore when it comes to Ronaldo fitness sleep.gif
Rossoneri7
EDIT: Ronni wont take part in the CWC sad.gif

THE UPDATES ON THE LIST OF 23 ROSSONERI PLAYERS FOR THE CLUB WORLD CUP

12/12/2007

YOKOHAMA - During an interview with Milan Channel, which will be shown in full during today's special schedule of the Japanese channel, the General Manager of Milan, Adriano Galliani, declared that 'Ronaldo feels that he will not be ready for Sunday. Our Coach Ancelotti and I went up to his room, for this reason we have decided together with Ronie, to update the list of 23 players available for the World Club Cup by including Favalli instead of him. All those who are not starters will go on the bench, therefore Ancelotti can choose from 12 players, apart from 11 who will start from the beginning."
Jack Sparrow
ari, you better have an explanation for this. realmad.gif tongue.gif

Kaka and our fullbacks are gonna be dead meat when this season is over. At least Pirlo doesn't run as hard, and Rino has Emerson covering for him.
arivanjj
sleep.gif... it's getting hopeless.
Jack Sparrow
Y'know ari..if I'd thought the way you did about Gila, where would we be now huh??

Your Oz man, you guys are never supposed to give up. Have you heard of Steve Waugh or not??
Zed.D
Tuesday - December 11: Ronie is back!

Wednesday - December 12: Ronie is out of CWC!!

What the hell is going on? mad.gif

And that's all Galliani can say to millions of angry and disappointed fans around the world:

"I'm confused", "I don't have any replies", "I don't know what else to say".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.