AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches > Archive 07/08
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Fillipo Simone
Serie A 2007/08 - Week 11

Atalanta vs. Milan

Sunday, November 11, 2007

14:00 (UK); 15:00 (IT)

Jack Sparrow
Ahh....the li'l Inzaghi brother is gonna be playing...cho chweet!! Slap him again Sandro!! biggrin.gif
Diavolo
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 4 2007, 03:58 PM)
Ahh....the li'l Inzaghi brother is gonna be playing...cho chweet!! Slap him again Sandro!! biggrin.gif

No, no Jack! This is an old picture of our Pippo, when he was playing for Atalanta - he scored 24 goals that season (96/97) which made him famous and known for his scoring abilities (from there he went to Juve).
Jack Sparrow
Oh ok...sorry Pippo...simone wears the number 10 for atalanta I think.

But that's ok. Sandro can still slap him-Simone that is.

Does anyone know what came of that little incident? Was Nesta fined?? And how did Pippo react?
KillerMax
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 4 2007, 11:46 AM)
Does anyone know what came of that little incident? Was Nesta fined?? And how did Pippo react?

I think he gave Nesta a pat in the back... His brother is such a Pippo-wannabe... With that same face and same hairstyle... Make up your own sh1t you.... monkey!
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Diavolo @ Nov 4 2007, 06:37 PM)
No, no Jack! This is an old picture of our Pippo, when he was playing for Atalanta - he scored 24 goals that season (96/97) which made him famous and known for his scoring abilities (from there he went to Juve).

Yep, this is a retro picture of Pippo, maybe to recall some of the real glory days,..
MizNelson
Damn, that's old school. smile.gif
jefri91
0-5 laugh.gif
Zed.D
We should not have much problems since it's not held in San Siro - and of course, Roni's back!

Atalanta 0-3 Milan.
Zed.D
SILVIO BERLUSCONI: "Milan talked clearly"
11/7/2007

MILAN - President Berlusconi talked to journalists today on various topics. "Milan have already done their talking on the pitch," he answered when asked about the current period of the squad, which beat Shakhtar 3-0 yesterday in the Champions League. To people asking whether he would buy Ronaldinho, he said: "If they'll sell him yes."
MizNelson
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Nov 7 2007, 11:11 AM)
SILVIO BERLUSCONI: "Milan talked clearly"
To people asking whether he would buy Ronaldinho, he said: "If they'll sell him yes."

I'd better not hear us kvetching about Real's Kaka advances again.
Rossoneri7
Sadly I'll be out of the country, so wont get a chance to watch this match sad.gif

But I hope Ronaldo gets his chance on the field .. last year he was at 70% of his potential and was decisive, so I hope he can do more, now that he has taken his time to get back to 100%!

I would predict a dominant win for this game, something along the lines of a 0-3 or 04 win king.gif
kurtsimonw
2-0 Milan.
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 7 2007, 06:04 PM)
2-0 Milan.

same here, i smell 2-0. nothing spectacular. solid win.
Tennie
Well, it's an away game. So...2-0 win for us. smile.gif

I suspect that Ronie will get a run out. Ditto Oddo, who's apparently back in training.

(Donadoni will announce his call ups for the euro qualifiers after the weekend matches.)
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Tennie @ Nov 7 2007, 11:35 PM)
(Donadoni will announce his call ups for the euro qualifiers after the weekend matches.)

Then Gila must score!
Nova
Difficult game .

0-1 or 1-2

Hope ronnie scores !! king.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 8 2007, 03:11 AM)
Then Gila must score!

Gila may be rested. back injury. link
Tennie
The goal.com article is based on an article from Corriere dello Sport. It's more reliable than Marca, but only marginally so.

That said, if Gila took a knock, he will probably be rested. I hope that Ari's Brazilian plays. smile.gif
Rossoneri7
Carlo will start with a lone striker .. And probably introduce Ronaldo in the second half
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Nov 8 2007, 10:57 PM)
Carlo will start with a lone striker .. And probably introduce Ronaldo in the second half

The return is near! biggrin.gif
arivanjj
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 9 2007, 10:14 AM)
The return is near!  biggrin.gif

sleep.gif
Zed.D
I would rest Ronaldo for Atalanta match, it's away so we won't have much troubles rolleyes.gif better to save him for our next San Siro match.
Tennie
I wouldn't.

The next home game is against Juventus. Milan will want a fully match-fit Ronaldo for that one.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Tennie @ Nov 9 2007, 05:49 PM)
I wouldn't.

The next home game is against Juventus. Milan will want a fully match-fit Ronaldo for that one.

ohmy.gif The next match is with Juve?! well, I didn't know that. then Ronaldo must play for 25-30 minutes in Atalanta match.
Tennie
The next home game is, yep.

Milan play Atalanta in Bergamo this weekend. Next weekend is the international break. Weekend after that Milan is away to Cagliari, followed by a midweek trip to Lisbon for the CL game with Benfica. After all that, Milan come back home to play the zebras on Dec 1 at the San Siro. smile.gif
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Tennie @ Nov 9 2007, 11:11 AM)
The next home game is, yep.

Milan play Atalanta in Bergamo this weekend. Next weekend is the international break. Weekend after that Milan is away to Cagliari, followed by a midweek trip to Lisbon for the CL game with Benfica. After all that, Milan come back home to play the zebras on Dec 1 at the San Siro. smile.gif

damn it looks like we lost that one, i guess we'll get them back at dell alpi.
Tennie
For what it's worth, Ronie took part in a 5 on 5 game during a very windy training session today.

It's a bit late for them to have not posted the callups, but...they haven't posted the callups yet.
MizNelson
Gazzetta.it reported that Ronaldo has been slacking off in training, missing one session and being late for several others. Could be nothing more than poobah, for what it's worth.
Jack Sparrow
Ari...realmad.gif, you better have an explanation for this!!! Or else he gets shipped off to Adelaide United.
MizNelson
FSC showed Adriano in a promo for Sunday's Merda-Lazio match. rolleyes.gif
Tennie
(Maybe he'll go to Lazio on loan then?)

In his interview today, Carletto indicated that Ronie may come on in the second half. he handwaved away the reports about Ronie being late for training and skipping the physio visit (which was also mentioned in the Gazzetta article).

Ancelotti also said that if he plays, Maldini will play in the center of defense and that the LB will be either Serginho or Favalli. Gila trained separately due to his back injury.

Asked about the Golden Ball voting, Ancelotti predicted Kaka would win and Pirlo would come in second.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Tennie @ Nov 10 2007, 01:15 PM)
Asked about the Golden Ball voting, Ancelotti predicted Kaka would win and Pirlo would come in second.

That would be fantastic to have the top two as Milan players! king.gif
Tennie
Call ups from acmilan.com's Italian page:

MILANO - Questa la lista dei convocati per Bergamo diramata da Carlo Ancelotti al termine dell'allenamento odierno:
Dida, Kalac, Fiori
Bonera, Cafu, Favalli, Kaladze, Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Serginho
Ambrosini, Brocchi, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Kakà, Pirlo, Seedorf
Inzaghi, Ronaldo

Looks like Kaka is a midfielder this week. smile.gif

(Also in the press conference on acmilan.com, Carletto talked about going back to a 4-3-1-2 formation after the holidays. It'd be nice to see).
mishie
QUOTE (Tennie @ Nov 10 2007, 04:37 PM)

MILANO - Questa la lista dei convocati per Bergamo diramata da Carlo Ancelotti al termine dell'allenamento odierno:
Dida, Kalac, Fiori
Inzaghi, Ronaldo

(Also in the press conference on acmilan.com, Carletto talked about going back to a 4-3-1-2 formation after the holidays. It'd be nice to see).

be so good to have us play with 2 up top again and as for these ronaldo stories....rubbish!
i predict 1-2 win and hopefully some sort of repeat of the mid-week performance
forza milan!
misha
QUOTE (Tennie @ Nov 10 2007, 06:37 PM)

Dida, Kalac, Fiori
Inzaghi, Ronaldo

Gila injured or something?
Tennie
Yep. He's still feeling the knock to the back he took in the Shakhtar game. He trained separately today.

In encouraging news, Janku also trained separately (first time I remember him being mentioned since his injury).
Jack Sparrow
^^^^
ohmy.gif Damn it..how is Favalli expected to develop as a player if Janku's gonna eat away all his playing time.
arivanjj
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 10 2007, 05:55 PM)
Ari...realmad.gif, you better have an explanation for this!!! Or else he gets shipped off to Adelaide United.

he had to drop into McDonald's to get 15 burgers because he is really fat and he gets hungry fast... that what you wanna hear? rolleyes.gif

Adelaide United ey? now that's a thought biggrin.gif
MizNelson
I have wireless capability on my laptop now, so now I can wake up for these 6 a.m. matches and not have to get out of bed. smile.gif
sansiro1708
doubt we will play with two on front ..i dont think so...we will start with pippo the let ronnie play for 30min
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (sansiro1708 @ Nov 11 2007, 07:41 AM)
doubt we will play with two on front ..i dont think so...we will start with pippo the let ronnie play for 30min

Agreed. It'd be mad playing with 2 up front, especially when we only have two strikers in the squad.
dst
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 11 2007, 10:34 AM)
Agreed. It'd be mad playing with 2 up front, especially when we only have two strikers in the squad.

The question is, are we going to play with 3 or 4 forwards!? If you think like Galliani that is...

I believe Ronnie and Pippo will start!
armiss
In ter - Laazio Postponed lazio fan death
han2503
QUOTE (armisse @ Nov 11 2007, 01:06 PM)
In ter  - Laazio    Postponed       lazio fan death

Inter - Lazio only?

On channel 4 they said Serie A could be postponed entirely unsure.gif
armiss
Time of the match ??????
han2503
QUOTE (armisse @ Nov 11 2007, 01:12 PM)
Time of the match ??????

45 minutes to go before the match kicks off
Nova
I'm off to the Milan pub ,

forza Milan !!!

devilsmiley.gif devilsmiley.gif devilsmiley.gif
aLbErTo
matches will start with a 15minutes delay...
arivanjj
official line-up:
Dida;
Oddo, Nesta, Maldini, Serginho;
Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini;
Seedorf, Kakà;
Inzaghi.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.