Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Juve fans in Bergonzi rage
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 07/08
dst
Juve fans in Bergonzi rage
Monday 29 October, 2007

A Juventus fans’ forum has started an online petition to have referee Mauro Bergonzi sacked after his mistakes cost the Bianconeri on Saturday.

Bergonzi awarded Napoli two controversial penalties as the Vesuviani beat the Old Lady 3-1 at the Stadio San Paolo.

Videos seem to show that the first was a fair tackle by Giorgio Chiellini and the second a dive by ex-Juve hitman Marcelo Zalayeta.

Genoa native Bergonzi has already been told that he won’t officiate in Serie A for a month, but the anger hasn’t abated.

The petition on J1897.com has already accumulated thousands of signatures and messages from enraged fans and it seems that the matter is far from closed.

::channel4::

Oh my God... rolleyes.gif

All that's left to be seen is Hannibal Lecter protesting naked against cannibalism!!

I can't believe it they have the balls to come out with this, aren't they ashamed just a little?? I guess they were enjoying it when their team was favored!
Rossoneri7
Well dst .. I saw the rerun of the match and those were not penalties !!

They were a gift handed to inter.
dst
That's not what I'm saying...

Not everything is made so that Inter will win the scudetto!
Rossoneri7
ok one bad penalty call .. we can say that juve had it coming etc etc .. but two bad calls !! Come now, there is something going on ..

p.s. to me, inter need all the help they can get to win it again. just cuz they are inter tongue.gif
misha
They can go to hell! Juve had years of ref calls going their way. Suddenly they are making a big story of few bad calls. Please... rolleyes.gif
dst
There's nothing going on, 99% of the referees in Europe are useless!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.