Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 31/10/2007 - Serie A - Sampdoria vs Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches > Archive 07/08
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Zed.D
More bad news coming from acmilan.com:

At Marassi against Sampdoria it's never been easy to win for Milan. The last victory for the Rossoneri was in the 2003/04 season, when Andriy Shevchenko, who had just become a father, finished off a great move by Serginho.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Oct 29 2007, 03:43 PM)
More bad news coming from acmilan.com:

Not something new ... Milan have always found it hard against Sampdoria.

The two stadiums in which Milan are always in trouble are in Sicily and Genoa rolleyes.gif
Portman
We're already in deep sh*t.

But if we don't win this one, we're probably in the relegation zone in... November. Heads would roll... definately. And honestly I hope so.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Porty @ Oct 30 2007, 01:01 AM)
We're already in deep sh*t.

But if we don't win this one, we're probably in the relegation zone in... November. Heads would roll... definately. And honestly I hope so.

Considering that we have not played with Inter (we will definitely lose -> -3 points) and Juve (-1 or -3 points) yet, I can do nothing but agree with that.
dst
If we don't qualify for next season's CL campaign (yes R7 I know we're going to Moscow but anything could happen in a final! tongue.gif ), I think things will get back to normal with our board finally deciding to spend some money (considering the last transfer windows, that would be close to E200m!! rolleyes.gif )... I mean... sorry for that but... look at Bayern!
Darunia
I don't want Milan to be this year's Bayern sleep.gif

we need to change things, get results.. starting this game
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (Darunia @ Oct 29 2007, 07:07 PM)
I don't want Milan to be this year's Bayern sleep.gif

we need to change things, get results.. starting this game

why wouldnt we want to be like bayern, imagine if bayern still had makay, pizzaro... they would be garbage again. the only way anything will be done is if we tank.
Darunia
because missing the champion's league sucks.. it would be good for the future, but the present... Milan has to be bad, but still finish in the top 4 and get big changes at the same.. whether that is possible, i'm not sure.

It's a dilemma... personally I want Mourinho to come, so Milan has to do poorly for him to come, but I don't want Milan to do too poorly that they miss the champion's league. Then again, if we do well then we won't need Mourinho biggrin.gif
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (Darunia @ Oct 29 2007, 11:27 PM)
because missing the champion's league sucks.. it would be good for the future, but the present... Milan has to be bad, but still finish in the top 4 and get big changes at the same.. whether that is possible, i'm not sure.

It's a dilemma... personally I want Mourinho to come, so Milan has to do poorly for him to come, but I don't want Milan to do too poorly that they miss the champion's league.  Then again, if we do well then we won't need Mourinho biggrin.gif

who knows how long this could go on, even if we start winning games that isnt going to solve anything. remember last season? we're playing just as bad and still had a bad season even with the penalties and look how many changes they made rolleyes.gif all i know is i would rather we suck now then win nothing for the next few years.
Rossoneri7
U guys are way waaaay dramatic about all this. Bayern were a team in decay a LONG time ago, ever since their final against United. Milan on the other hand is in a different situation; the team are missing one player. And that player is the one to unlock the scoreboards!

Cuz we had the same problem last season and once Ronaldo came, Milan started cruising wink.gif

Last season, at around december we were in the 18th or 15th place (cant quit remember, but in between) .. And we took off from there to reach a CL berth .. take a chill pill wink.gif
dst
Of course Milan do not only miss one player!!!!

To challenge for the championship a team has to have a great bench... do not kid yourself! Our bench have even less motivation than our starting XI players...
Zed.D
@ R7

Milan is missing only "one" player?! the whole team's performance was close to disaster on Sunday. with or without Ronaldo, we still need a lot a changes, it's so obvious that we shouldn't even argue on that.
Zed.D
Oddo has failed to recover for this match. Ronaldo won't be there. Marek too.

We certainly miss more than one player.
arivanjj
GOALKEEPERS: Dida, Kalac, Offredi;

DEFENDERS: Bonera, Cafu, Digao, Favalli, Kaladze, Nesta, Serginho, Simic;

MIDFIELDERS: Brocchi, Emerson, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Pirlo, Seedorf;

STRIKERS: Gilardino, Inzaghi, Kakà.

no Ronaldo again. Fabulous
RED&BLACK Milan
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Oct 31 2007, 03:47 AM)

didnt they say he was ready for sampdoria ?? rolleyes.gif
Rossoneri7
Well, if u want to asses it as u like .. By all means, this is a forum. With a free flow of ideas.

But u need to comprehend that Ronaldo is a player that can spark up the team .. Look at last season as a point of reference wink.gif

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Oct 30 2007, 10:47 PM)

ohmy.gif sad.gif
Il Capitano
Forget about Ronaldo he'll probably get injured again after a couple of games.

Gourcuff should start this match, I don't want to see Emerson or Brocchi on the pitch.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Il Capitano @ Oct 31 2007, 12:53 AM)
Forget about Ronaldo he'll probably get injured again after a couple of games.

Gourcuff should start this match, I don't want to see Emerson or Brocchi on the pitch.

And he probably might turn our season around ... biggrin.gif
Bluesummers
Yeah no ambro so forsure its brocchi in and emerson subbing later. Sigh... I doubt carlo would dare to put in gourcuff and give him a chance.

Starting 11 Possibility 1: Dida-cafu-nesta-kala-fava-gattuso-pirlo-seedorf-serginho-kaka-inzaghi

Starting 11 possibility 2:
Dida-cafu-nesta-kala-favali-gattuso-pirlo-brocchi-kaka-seedorf-inzaghi
Darunia
What Carlo will probably go with:

Dida
Cafu-Nesta-Kaladze-Favalli
Gattuso-Pirlo-Brocchi
Kaka-Seedorf
Gilardino

I wish Gourcuff could get a start here in place of Brocchi/Emerson.. but that seems highly unlikely.
Zed.D
It looks like Brocchi's going to play tonight. Our situation is bad enough, why Carlo wants to make it worse?! it's just silly playing all these defensive midfielders when winning the game is a 'must'. where is Willy?! I swear he can be more useful to the team than Brocchi, no matter where he plays [as a striker or an attacking midfielder], cause his pace and technique is clearly superior to that of Brocchi. I really hope Carlo finally wakes up and changes some of his moldy tactics! forget about the past seasons and what he has done for Milan, this season it's more than proved to everyone that Carlo should change something in the team, he should be a little more creative, a little more brave; though he said he won't change anything...!
fresh_prince7
Very brittle looking squad, getting thinner by the week.

If we get a point tonight, its an improvement. rolleyes.gif

C'mon Ricky, once again the hopes are pinned on you dominating the opposition.

Gila will score in this match.
arivanjj
GOURCUFF TO START!! mad.gif

** i wonder if this is gonna be one of those games where Brocchi scores a goal and it might even be the winning one**
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Oct 30 2007, 06:52 AM)
U guys are way waaaay dramatic about all this. Bayern were a team in decay a LONG time ago, ever since their final against United. Milan on the other hand is in a different situation; the team are missing one player. And that player is the one to unlock the scoreboards!

Cuz we had the same problem last season and once Ronaldo came, Milan started cruising  wink.gif

Last season, at around december we were in the 18th or 15th place (cant quit remember, but in between) .. And we took off from there to reach a CL berth .. take a chill pill wink.gif

Oh come on R7!! Even you know that the problem runs deeper then that, and it isn't just saying that we only need one more player. Isn't it you that always says that football is more complicated then just simply taking off a defensive mid and putting on a striker (for example)?

Our defence is weak, we've managed to conceed at least one goal in every game, I can't remeber the last time we held a clean sheet and a lot of points have been dropped because of the defence this season, we score a goal and then we conceed a couple of minutes afterwards. Our defence seriously needs some looking into, Paolo can't play more then a game per week and until he gets back on his feet he won't really help us since he hasn't really been playing up to his standards.

And as dst said, our bench is seriously weak!! Who do we have on there that could possibly change the course of a match?? A couple of defensive mids, a youngster that's been stripped of all his confidence by not being allowed practically any play time, and a couple of old defenders. Oh and Pippo who's starting to miss more easy chances then Gila

This is exactly why our problem runs deeper then just saying that we are missing JUST one player. There is no doubt that Ronaldo will help us once he gets back, but believe me when I tell you the problem is much bigger then that.

As for tonight's game, Carlo will undoubtedly play this formation

Cafu--Nesta--Kala--Favalli
---Rino---Pirlo---Brocchi---
-------Kaka--Seedorf-------
------------Gila--------------

As for me, I would like to see this formation

Bonera--Nesta--Kala--Sergio
-----Yoann---Pirlo---Rino-----
---------Kaka--Seedorf-------
--------------Gila---------------

Bonera and Sergio as fullback so we would have a balance ie. Sergio pushes up and Bonera stays mostly back.

Yoann and Rino switch sides so that Rino can cover more on Sergio's flank.

And the rest just picks itself out
Tennie
This is Gazzetta's probable formation:

1 Dida
25 Bonera
13 Nesta
4 Kaladze
27 Serginho
8 Gattuso
21 Pirlo
32 Brocchi
22 Kakà
10 Seedorf
11 Gilardino

And here is goal.com's:
Milan (4-3-2-1): Dida; Cafu, Nesta, Kaladze, Maldini; Gattuso, Pirlo, Brocchi, Kakà, Seedorf; Inzaghi
Fillipo Simone
We just have to win this one,...no more no less,..
Darunia
Well Goal.com's won't be right since Maldini isn't in the squad hahaa.

Gazetta's is a decent lineup.. I don't know if Serginho has enough match fitness to start the game.
Rossoneri7
@han .. Yes football is much more complicated than replacing a defensive midfielder with a striker ... But Ronaldo is not just a striker, he is a Key player for us. Go back to last season's games, on Youtube .. (I did) and compare how we played then with now. Same sh1t my friend, but then came Ronaldo, who turned it all around. I am not saying that we depend on Ronaldo to win us matches, but the fact that this team is already complete .. It only needs someone who can split open those defenses wink.gif

But my grounds are, this team is good, in fact very good. The age issue means nothing today .. maybe in a year yes, but then again we have Maldini hanging up his boots sad.gif and several others will follow suit. Then there is the concentration issue, this I agree that the team isn't focused enough; maybe it is exhaustion or maybe it is the fact that this team has won so much that it feels it can't achieve more than it did! But those are just assumptions (i.e. don't hold it against me tongue.gif ). But overall, we are one of the strongest side in Europe, nay the world. Though the team has lost it's way recently, the quality and calibure of this team remains at it's standards.

Our bench is weak, yes i agree too (when have i disagreed??) when you compare it with inter or Chelsea ... But the core of this team is much stronger than Chelsea and inter combined devilsmiley.gif Maybe I am biased to a certain extent, but Milan clearly have their recent achievments to show of what grade this team really is.

EDIT:

p.s. Our Bench are just there to give an extra hand, 90% of them are Serie A quality and proven players with two or three developing players ... Since when does Milan look at Chelsea or inter and compare players or benchs ?! This is Milan, the Grande Milan .. Maybe we don't have a strong bench but bring the best up against us in a make or break match and we'll show them another lesson in complete football biggrin.gif

Anyways this is my line up for today:

Cafu--Nesta--Kala--Favalli
---Rino---Pirlo---Seedorf---
-------Kaka--Gourcuff-------
------------Gila--------------

I don't know why I am going with this, we will all know in an hr or so, but this is just what I want to see on the pitch. If not, then sub Gourcuff with Emerson and exchange his position with Seedorfs'.
Jack Sparrow
This is what I expect Carlo to do

Bonera-Nesta-Kaladze-Sergio/Favalli
-----Rino----Pirlo-----Emerson------
-------Seedorf----------Ricky-------
------------ -----Gila-----------------

This is what I'd like to see...thank god I'm not coach

Cafu----Nesta----Bonera----Kaladze
--------Emerson-------Pirlo-----------
Brocchi/Yoann----------Seedorf/Yoan/Sergio
--------------Seedorf/Ricky-------------
------------------Gila--------------------------

Or bench Gila, and make Kaka play as striker...laugh.gif he does a Totti!
kurtsimonw
I say.. 0-0.
Jack Sparrow
1-0 for me. Our defence has been too bad recently to not concede. Maybe even a penalty.
Ry4n
Any streams ?
Tennie
lineup from acmilan.com's italian page:

MILAN: Dida; Bonera, Nesta, Kaladze, Serginho; Gattuso, Pirlo, Brocchi; Seedorf, Kakà, Gilardino

Oy.
fresh_prince7
That was hard to predict.. rolleyes.gif
Ry4n
good line up if Gourcuff comes on second half ill be happy , if we win 1- 0 ill be happy to a wins a win
KillerMax
It hurts me.... It physically hurts me...
Ry4n
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Oct 31 2007, 06:44 PM)
It hurts me.... It physically hurts me...

what does ?
KillerMax
QUOTE (rhy_A4 @ Oct 31 2007, 12:45 PM)
what does ?

The line up.
dst
Brocchi............ .... ................ .. .. damn it! sleep.gif
armiss
What a defence tonight , Bonera , Serginho and Brocci OUR CENTER OF ATTENTION
dst
Can we keep a clean sheet for the second time this season (first one goes back to August at Genoa)!?? Please guys... do me a favor, it hurts me to see us defend so bad! If we manage to do so we might have a chance to win this one... we seem to always find it hard to win away against Sampdoria but strange things happen in strange seasons; plus we seem to be putting on a good performance in every other game and this is the... 'other' game!

Forza Ragazzi!!! smile.gif
Ry4n
Streams plz Streams
armiss
officil webSite said that follow our live match , does it work ? really

http://www.acmilan.com/InfoPage.aspx?id=29248 ????
jefri91
where can i watch this game? its not being showed on jazeera sport
Ry4n
so annoying no streams
han2503
QUOTE (Tennie @ Oct 31 2007, 06:39 PM)
lineup from acmilan.com's italian page:

MILAN: Dida; Bonera, Nesta, Kaladze, Serginho; Gattuso, Pirlo, Brocchi; Seedorf, Kakà, Gilardino

Oy.

Well At least I got the defence right rolleyes.gif
KillerMax
Go here:

http://myp2p.eu/Weekdays.htm

Scroll down to find Sampdoria - Milan

Download UUSee from the link provided.

Click on the UUSee stream to watch the game.
han2503
Is anyone trying to follow that match on the official site's live Audio?

If so is it working for anyone?
arivanjj
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Nov 1 2007, 06:35 AM)
Go here:

is it lagging for u?
Ry4n
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Oct 31 2007, 07:35 PM)
Go here:

found this to hope it works
tvants://www.p2psports.cn/tvants/?k=974e3df65c3c06d351962120ab7c931c
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.