Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Athletic Club-AC Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches > Archive 07/08
Pages: 1, 2
kizo
Another chance for Pato.

Milan Confirmed that Ronaldo, Pato, Cafu, Serginho, Nesta, Maldini and Gilardino will play, but i don't know if it is true.

Desde el AC Milan se ha confirmado la presencia de, entre otros, Ronaldo, Pato, Cafu, Serginho, Nesta, Maldini y Gilardino.

Source: http://www.noticias.info/asp/aspcomunicados.asp?nid=315221

Another: http://www.athletic-club-bilbao-blog.com/2...letic-club.html
Rossoneri7
Well it's a friendly during the internationals .. So good chance for pato to get his feet warmed up
Jack Sparrow
That's nice to hear...laugh.gif Thanks to Pato friendlies assume even more importance than the league matches...well almost.

But how can Gila,Pato and R99 play?

Gila to sub in for one of them I'd guess....the temptation to give Pato all 90 minutes would be too much.

I wish we'd play Darmian...
Rossoneri7
Ok it is confirmed.

Milan will play Atletico Bilbao in Spain. Sergio and Maldini are already considered match fit to play devilsmiley.gif

Pato of course will play the 90mins ... Ronaldo is still uncertain. He might be ready for the Empoli game though.
armiss
Friday test with Athletic Bilbao

October 8, 2007 - The Milan friendly faces in the Athletic Bilbao on Friday evening at 20.45, in Spain. The company has formalized the red on its website. For Ancelotti will be an opportunity to see yet tested Pato and perhaps even for review in Ronaldo. cool.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Oct 8 2007, 06:47 PM)
Ok it is confirmed.

Milan will play Atletico Bilbao in Spain. Sergio and Maldini are already considered match fit to play devilsmiley.gif

Pato of course will play the 90mins ... Ronaldo is still uncertain. He might be ready for the Empoli game though.

Where's the confirmation? unsure.gif

Anyway I'm cheerfully looking forward to it. I hope to see another strong performance by Ducky and of course another goal devil.gif

As for Ronaldo, let's hope they won't take any damn risk by playing him in a 'friendly'... but I must admit, Pato-Ronaldo pair is something to be looking forward to king.gif
Zed.D
When we say "confirmation", we're talking about either Milan or Bilbao's official website confirming it. Gazzetta is neither parties' client actually...
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Oct 9 2007, 11:28 PM)
Where's the confirmation?  unsure.gif

Can u read Arabic ?
Zed.D
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Oct 10 2007, 02:05 AM)
Can u read Arabic ?

What?... not exactly! rolleyes.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Oct 10 2007, 11:49 AM)
What?... not exactly!  rolleyes.gif

Thought so .. So do u still need the source ? wink.gif
Jack Sparrow
laugh.gif I think zdross is trying to say, he won't believe it till he sees it on the official sites of one of the two clubs.

He has a point, if the date is so close, they ought to mention it by now.

But then again, this is no hot transfer we're talking about, makes no difference if we play this or not, besides the chance to go duck hunting.
Tennie
Here's official confirmation, from the 'breaking news' section of acmilan.com's Italian site:

MILANO - Il Milan affronterà in amichevole l'Athletic Bilbao venerdì sera alle 20.45, allo stadio San Mamès. La squadra basca, allenata da Joaquin Caparros, si appresta ad affrontare la terza amichevole nel suo stadio nella stagione 2007-08. Nelle prime due, l'Athletic ha battuto 3-0 il 18 agosto la Fiorentina e ha pareggiato 1-1 il 19 settembre con la Real Sociedad. La partita andrà in onda in diretta su Mediaset Premium (Digitale terrestre). Il primo passaggio dell'intera partita su Milan Channel sarà venerdì 12 ottobre alle 23.00

[Milan will play a friendly with Athletic Bilbao Friday at 8.45 pm in Bilbao. The game will be shown on Mediaset Premium, for those who get it.]
Il Capitano
Does anyone know the channel that will broadcast this encounter because I must see this game.

EDIT: are canale 5 , Italia 1 part of Mediaset Premium?
han2503
QUOTE (Il Capitano @ Oct 10 2007, 02:06 PM)
Does anyone know the channel that will broadcast this encounter because I must see this game.
EDIT: are canale 5 , Italia 1 part of Mediaset Premium?

Sadly, no
Zed.D
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Oct 10 2007, 12:58 PM)
Thought so .. So do u still need the source ? wink.gif

No, thanks. wink.gif

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 10 2007, 03:50 PM)
laugh.gif I think zdross is trying to say, he won't believe it till he sees it on the official sites of one of the two clubs.

He has a point, if the date is so close, they ought to mention it by now.

But then again, this is no hot transfer we're talking about, makes no difference if we play this or not, besides the chance to go duck hunting.

It does make difference. personally every single game Pato plays in is important to me! so I somehow had to make sure this game is going to be held wink.gif

And of course, if there was no Pato, I wouldn't care about these games too.
Il Capitano
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 10 2007, 04:39 PM)
Sadly, no

Damn. sad.gif
MizNelson
Is it too early to begin asking about starting lineups yet?
arivanjj
QUOTE (BMWTaylor @ Oct 11 2007, 10:13 AM)
Is it too early to begin asking about starting lineups yet?

they should be available 24 hours before the match wink.gif
Bluesummers
why exactly are we having a friendly in mid season ?
KillerMax
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Oct 10 2007, 10:48 PM)
why exactly are we having a friendly in mid season ?

Alexandre Pato. cool.gif
Jack Sparrow
^^^

I'm almost convinced that's the reason...
Tennie
Call ups from acmilan.com's Italian page:

PORTIERI: Fiori, Kalac

DIFENSORI: Bruscagin (37), Cafu, Cosner (41), Darmian (36), Favalli, Maldini, Nesta, Serginho

CENTROCAMPISTI: Ancelotti D. (39), Brocchi, Caraglia (38), Emerson, Gourcuff

ATTACCANTI: Aubameyang, Gilardino, Pato
Nova
If I'm not mistaken , Milanchannel will broadcast the game.

Or perhaps some crazy asian channel on the net cool.gif

Maybe porty will know if a spanish channel will show it.

Either way , i still cant see the game , i have to work sad.gif
arivanjj
no Roni sad.gif ... oh well i guess he'll be super fired up for the after-break games smile.gif
Jack Sparrow
The team is like a Milan time machine...the past and the future. Gila and Emerson, for token presence.

Bruscagin and Darmian.....can't wait to see(hear about) those two. Ancelotti...have we got another dynasty coming through in Milan?..devilsmiley.gif
Pato+ Willy + Gila...wub.gif

laugh.gif Just trying to be as enthusiastic as I can about this match.

But seriously...too much rests on Gila and Pato if we are to win this. I would have thought we'd give Nesta a break though.
Tennie
There's no telling whether or not Nesta will play the whole game. I'd be willing to bet that God, for example, plays no more than 60 or so minutes. Therefore, I suspect that the kids in defense will get a run out. I've seen Darmian and he's quite good. Cosner is also supposed to be excellent. I also think that Serginho may well play in midfield.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Tennie @ Oct 11 2007, 05:49 PM)
I also think that Serginho may well play in midfield.

Don't really care where he plays .. Just as long as I see him play .. Missed him !!
Tennie
First XI from acmilan.com's Italian page:

MILANO - Ecco l'undici iniziale della squadra rossonera in occasione dell'amichevole di domani allo stadio San Mamès: Kalac; Cafu, Nesta, Maldini, Favalli; Brocchi, Emerson, Serginho; Gourcuff; Gilardino, Alexandre Pato
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Tennie @ Oct 11 2007, 08:08 PM)
First XI from acmilan.com's Italian page:

MILANO - Ecco l'undici iniziale della squadra rossonera in occasione dell'amichevole di domani allo stadio San Mamès: Kalac; Cafu, Nesta, Maldini, Favalli; Brocchi, Emerson, Serginho; Gourcuff; Gilardino, Alexandre Pato

king.gif

Glade to see Gourcuff in that AM position .. Let's see what he does in that position. Sergio devilsmiley.gif devilsmiley.gif devilsmiley.gif ... Of course Pato will be the one under the spot light tomorrow.

And last but not least Maldini !!!! He is back ! king.gif
Zed.D
PATO devil.gif

I'm waiting for the second goal, boy!
arivanjj
PAOLO cry.gif wub.gif

Sergio devilsmiley.gif

i hope i get to see this match unsure.gif
han2503
If anyone has a stream for this match can you post it on here?
shevchenko_007
I second this, i am desperate to see this match!!
fresh_prince7
What time is the game on? Wouldn't mind catching some of the great alexandre in action.

Thank god theres no pressure on the kid. rolleyes.gif

Speaking of thank god.. HE'S BACK!

BTW do any of these milan youth products have any chance of realistically breaking into the first team in the next couple of seasons?

FORZA PATO, GOD, GILA & YOHAN!
Tennie
The game's at 8:45pm local time. Milanchannel will be showing it starting at 11pm local time, for those who get that. I don't know about any streams, sadly.

As for the youth team products, it's anyone's guess. I like Darmian and think he might just break into the first team. He DID play about 20 or so minutes last season against Udinese (and got a 6 or 6.5 from Gazzetta for his performance, which is good for a 17 year old and which, if memory serves, was better than most of the starters for that particular game). Cosner is supposed to be very good too. No clue if Ancelotti v2 is any good.
KillerMax
So 1:45 CET?
Tennie
I think so, Max, if CET = Central US. It's 2:45 pm Eastern.
KillerMax
Yep, great. Hopefully we'll find a stream.
han2503
Anyone lucky enough to find a stream? I've been looking all over the place and came up with nothing sad.gif
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 12 2007, 08:33 PM)
Anyone lucky enough to find a stream? I've been looking all over the place and came up with nothing  sad.gif

Here...
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 12 2007, 05:56 PM)

THANKS king.gif king.gif
fresh_prince7
How many hrs till it starts?
Tennie
About 30 minutes.

For those who DO have streams, could you please provide commentary for those of us who are streamless?

Thanks!
han2503
QUOTE (Tennie @ Oct 12 2007, 06:12 PM)
About 30 minutes.

For those who DO have streams, could you please provide commentary for those of us who are streamless?

Thanks!

The sopcast link is currently offline but if it works I'll try to keep you updated as much as I can.

Hopefully Pato has a good game
han2503
Anyone got the streams working yet??
dst
At what time exactly (GMT or CET) does it kick off?
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 12 2007, 06:37 PM)
At what time exactly (GMT or CET) does it kick off?

Wasn't it @ 8:30 Italian time?
Tennie
8:45 CET (in one minute)
dst
Maybe it will take some time into the first half till the channel is online... just like the last time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.