Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RONIE IN GOOD FAITH
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > News Dump
Rossoneri7
GALLIANI ON RONALDO

Adriano Galliani: "I'm not angry with Ronaldo at all: on the contrary, with him I have a daily contact, and I remain convinced that he moved in good faith. The lad did what he did because of his desire to recover as soon as possible, and it is understandable his anxiety, due to the many injuries of the past, poor guy. And since I the operative boss here, my thought is the same as of Milan. The consultation of Doctor Combi? My grandma used to say that whoever gets burned by hot water, then he is also afraid of cold water. When will Ronaldo return? I don't know. I say it again, I won't get into a medical issue which is so complex and delicate. Doctor Sala will decide, as we have sent him to Brazil to follow Ronaldo, together with his colleague Runco with whom we're in good rapport. And anyway with regards to the doctor of the issue I don't want to get into it: the position of our club is that already illustrated by the responsible of Milan Lab."

I'd say within two weeks he'll be ready ...
Portman
Tired of this fat c*nt absence.
Jack Sparrow
I bet my life's savings. he's thinner than you are Porty...tongue.gif
Bluesummers
even though he is injured and it is annoying, there is no doubt that without him in CL, were f*cked. Surely if the flop can't score against fiorentina, hes not doing it against benfica.
misha
We just need to pray that Pippo will stay fit.
Portman
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Sep 12 2007, 05:19 AM)
I bet my life's savings. he's thinner than you are Porty...tongue.gif

No, he's not. I'm 67Kg. Not 90.
Tennie
QUOTE (Porty @ Sep 12 2007, 11:11 AM)
No, he's not. I'm 67Kg. Not 90.

Yes, but do you have a cute @ss? devil.gif

*runs and hides*
Portman
QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 12 2007, 08:15 PM)
Yes, but do you have a cute @ss? devil.gif

*runs and hides*

Actually I have. At least you (girls) say that.

What about yours? biggrin.gif wink.gif
arivanjj
QUOTE (Porty @ Sep 13 2007, 05:36 AM)
Actually I have. At least you (girls) say that.

What about yours?  biggrin.gif  wink.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
mishie
back on subject...Ronaldo back at milan today biggrin.gif
Tennie
They didn't murder the translation on this, much to my surprise.smile.gif Here's an interview of Ronaldo by MilanChannel, translated and posted on acmilan.com.

Ronie, first of all welcome back even though you were gone for a short while, but it's a pleasure to see you here and it's a pleasure to know you are already starting to work to get back on the pitch soon.
"Yes, thanks. This visit to Brazil was important, to have another important opinion from a person I trust very much, without taking anything away from previous opinions. We cleared a few things up, so now we are on the right road to recovery."

Do you have an idea of when you might come back?
"No, absolutely not, because muscular injuries are always very difficult to evaluate. I think now we will do the right things to get back to playing as quickly as possible."

Many things have been said and clearly the fans have read many things. Is there anything you'd like to say to clear up how things have gone in reality?
"From our side, we always try to do things transparently, so as not to put our work in doubt. All we want is to be given the tranquility to recover from the injury in the time that is necessary. Unfortunately this injury came up, we made some mistakes, but now everything has been discovered. Now we are working in the right direction and hope to get back as soon as possible."

Saturday Milan play at Siena. Is there a bit of melancholy or nostalgia as it was against them you started scoring for Milan, and now you won't play?
"Yes, anyway we are at the start of the season, I'm sure I will have time to recover and come back on the pitch to score lots of goals. I scored my first goal against Siena, now it's up to the lads to do well and bring home the three points."

So the good relationship with Milan continues?
"Certainly, certainly. I have a lot of confidence in MilanLab and in Milan's doctors. The relationship is always very transparent, very sincere, so it's very positive."

Your story isn't finished?
"My story has begun, I have been at Milan for a short while and unfortunately these injuries can happen to players and can keep us away from the pitch, but I hope to get back to doing what I like most as soon as possible."

link
Jack Sparrow
I do hope he won't be another Rivaldo...
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Sep 13 2007, 06:46 AM)
I do hope he won't be another Rivaldo...

Ofcourse not, silly, he is the one and only Ronaldo devil.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.