Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GALLIANI: "LOST 2 POINTS BUT... SUPERCHAMPIONS!"
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > News Dump
Portman
SUPERCHAMPIONS... IS BETTER!

9/4/2007 4:13:00 PM

Better to lose 2 points against Fiorentina, but being European super champions at the same time, I am happy like this. Pato? He is young but has personality. THE DECLARATIONS OF ADRIANO GALLIANI

Here are the declarations given by Adriano Galliani today before entering the Lega Calcio:

On yesterday's match between Milan and Fiorentina:

"Yesterday's draw was fine, Fiorentina had 8 days to prepare for this match, while we only had two and a half, but we're happy like this. We are European Superchampions, this is the price we have to pay, because clearly with less than three days it's more difficult to prepare a match. I'm happy about Milan's game, we lost two points, but added another international trophy to our cabinet which confirms us as the top of the football world."

On Gilardino:

"The fans were quite harsh on Alberto, they are spoiled because they support the number one club in the world, so even when someone fails to control the ball well they would react like that... but I've heard that also happens to the tenors at the Parma theatre," and smiles.

On the attack:

"We have three 'striker strikers', today Pato arrived in Milan, he's our fourth 'striker striker', then we have half-strikers or three-quarter strikers who are Kaká and Seedorf and they are the ones we will continue using in the league, the Champions League, and especially in the Club World Cup in December.

On Pato:

"It will be Carlo Ancelotti who decides whether he will play in Kiev for the friendly against Dinamo, because he prepared alone, today he will train and then the coach together with the medical team will decide what's the most appropriate thing to do. He undoubtedly has a strong personality despite the fact that he's very young, he's only 18!". Galliani concluded with a joke saying: "Now don't say Milan are an old team".

On Ronaldo:

"Ronie has a pain and if we are not 100% sure about his condition he will not play, I don't know when he will return because it's a medical problem, but I know that when he returns he will pick himself up perfectly."

On Adriano:

"The idea of him coming here is pure fantasy, after the swaps which have gone on in previous years I doubt that there will be any others. I don't think Inter will ever give Adriano to Milan, even though we would certainly take him, but I don't think Moratti would give the green light on this kind of operation. We will not make a move because we've been told he's not available, he's an Inter player."
Jack Sparrow
Hee hee...Adriano coming in winter...looks like. Milan are the only club that will take him
misha
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Sep 5 2007, 07:21 AM)
Hee hee...Adriano coming in winter...looks like. Milan are the only club that will take him

I wish. But I don't think Moratti is that stupid and learned something from the past.
Warchant
QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 5 2007, 10:43 AM)
I wish. But I don't think Moratti is that stupid and learned something from the past.

you underestimate the stupidness of the nerazzurri
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Sep 5 2007, 04:21 AM)

Man City and West Ham were after him this summer. They both wanted him on loan, Inter refused, they wanted £10m for him. With the way Sven's been spending, I wouldn't be surprised if he did give up £10m for him. Adriano personally turned down West Ham, so he won't be going there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.