Dinamo Kiev vs. AC Milan

Thursday, 6th of September, 2007

18:30h CET
dst
Quack Attack!! devil.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 4 2007, 12:35 PM)
Quack Attack!! devil.gif

laugh.gif Hopefully he and Ronnie will play together. Ronnie is a doubt and Pato is not certain yet.
Portman
I hope Alex plays IF he's really ready to start. If not, I hope he doesn't show up.
bigmacmtl
ughh why are we playing a friendly right now? we dont need to load the team with extra games right now.
kurtsimonw
I would usually be against seasonal friendlies but it is an anniversary game for Kiev I believe? So it's an honour to be chosen for this.
misha
QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ Sep 4 2007, 10:45 PM)
ughh why are we playing a friendly right now? we dont need to load the team with extra games right now.

Most of the starters will be at their NT so we'll see mostly subs playing. It's Dinamo's 80th birthday celebrations and they wanted to bring a big name, plus the two clubs are in very good relations.

My two teams playing each other. Glad that's only a friendly smile.gif
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 4 2007, 03:25 PM)
Most of the starters will be at their NT so we'll see mostly subs playing. It's Dinamo's 80th birthday celebrations and they wanted to bring a big name, plus the two clubs are in very good relations.

My two teams playing each other. Glad that's only a friendly  smile.gif

kk cool, i just think it would have been better to play this during the summer. i guess it will be exactly 80 years on thursday?
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Porty @ Sep 4 2007, 10:24 PM)
I hope Alex plays IF he's really ready to start. If not, I hope he doesn't show up.

Yeah, cuz I am really interested in what he has to offer. Maybe he isn't ready now, but by January I hope he has settled and knows the team better to make his impact soon.
misha
QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ Sep 5 2007, 12:13 AM)
kk cool, i just think it would have been better to play this during the summer. i guess it will be exactly 80 years on thursday?

It's on November 1st, but it's really hard to find a good date since both teams have busy schedules and both in the CL.
Rossoneri7
Pato "Ready" For Milan Debut 

AC Milan will face Dynamo Kiev on Thursday night in Ukraine - with Brazilian wunderkind Pato set to make a non-competitive debut for the rossoneri. His words: "I am ready..."

Pato, traveling from Brazil and then through to Kiev with his teammates, is set to take part in his side's friendly with Ukrainian champions Dynamo Kiev.

The Brazilian youngster arrived at the San Siro in a big-money move this summer but, due to his young age, is not able to play competitive football until January.

This match, though, is purely exhibition fare, meaning that Pato is able to take part.

The 18 year old said of the prospect, "I'll work so hard to honour the shirt that I will wear.

"I wish to play on Thursday, and I'm ready to take to the field." devilsmiley.gif

Pato signed for around 14.7 million euros this summer, leaving Internacional of Porto Alegre for the San Siro.

Goal.com
whoarethepatriots
Is this in Kiev's stadium or ours?

not heard of anyone leaving for ukraine yet
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Sep 4 2007, 06:35 PM)
Quack Attack!! devil.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Sep 5 2007, 10:39 AM)
Is this in Kiev's stadium or ours?

not heard of anyone leaving for ukraine yet

Kiev's

I hope I get to see this match from somewhere, I can't wait to see Pato in action
arivanjj
so i'm guessing the ones on international duties wont play..?
dst
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Sep 5 2007, 01:49 PM)

Yes. I think they've already left Milanello to join their respective countries' camp.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Sep 5 2007, 01:49 PM)

Nope
Tennie
I'm surprised nobody's mentioning the OTHER Brazilian who's going to be taking the pitch in red & black for the game: Leonardo. smile.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 5 2007, 04:39 PM)
I'm surprised nobody's mentioning the OTHER Brazilian who's going to be taking the pitch in red & black for the game: Leonardo. smile.gif

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

U r not serious !
Tennie
They've been hinting about it for some time on the club website. Looks like it'll actually happen.

link

Il Milan partira` nel pomeriggio alla volta di Kiev dove, giovedi` alle ore 18.30, affronteranno la Dinamo in amichevole. L’incontro, organizzato per celebrare l’80° anniversario della fondazione del club ucraino, offrira` diverse particolarita`. Fra gli ucraini giochera` infatti il ‘grande ex’ Andriy Shevchenko, in ‘libera uscita’ dal Chelsea, mentre tra i rossoneri c’e` grande attesa per l’esordio del neoacquisto-Pato. In campo con il Milan ci sara` pero` anche un altro brasiliano, Leonardo, attualmente dirigente della societa`, ma nella rosa della squadra milanista fino alla stagione 2003 (con i rossoneri 96 presenze in A e 22 reti).

[Milan will leave in the afternoon for Kiev where, at 6:30 on Thursday, they'll play Dinamo Kiev in a friendly. The game, organzed to celebrate the 80th anniversary of the founding of the club, will offer some interesting things. Ex-Kiev great Andriy Shevchenko is set to play for the Ukrainians, while there's a lot of expectation for new Milan acquisition Pato's first game. On the pitch for MIlan will also be another Brazilian: Leonardo, currently a director of the club, but a member of the team up til 2003 (with 96 games and 22 goals for the rossoneri.)]

EDIT: Mediaset's preview for the game also suggests Billy will play.

link
Rossoneri7
And Shevchenko will play too ... Damn, I wont be able to watch it, no channel is broadcasting it sad.gif
kurtsimonw
Sheva!? That's fantastic, but I thought he was injured? unsure.gif
dst
Awesome!! smile.gif

Leonardo, Pato and Shevchenko!!

It's also Leonardo's birthday so 'Happy Birthday' legend!!!!! king.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 5 2007, 01:55 PM)
EDIT: Mediaset's preview for the game also suggests Billy will play.

link

Tennie do you know if one of the mediaset channels will broadcast the match?
Tennie
Yep, they'll broadcast:

l’evento che sarà trasmesso in diretta sul canale Premium 4, Giovedì 6 Settembre a partire dalle 18.30

[The game will be shown live on channel Premium 4, Thursday Sept. 6 starting at 18.30]. Premium 4 is one of Mediaset's channels.
han2503
QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 5 2007, 02:54 PM)
Yep, they'll broadcast:

l’evento che sarà trasmesso in diretta sul canale Premium 4, Giovedì 6 Settembre a partire dalle 18.30

[The game will be shown live on channel Premium 4, Thursday Sept. 6 starting at 18.30]. Premium 4 is one of Mediaset's channels.

Sh!t I don't have the premium channels, I only have Italia 1, rete 4 and canale 5.

Too bad I'll have to try and find a stream
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 5 2007, 05:58 PM)
Too bad I'll have to try and find a stream

Let me know when u do
misha
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 5 2007, 05:05 PM)
Sheva!? That's fantastic, but I thought he was injured?  unsure.gif

He recoverd a week ago.

Last night he organized a charity match between Shevchenko stars and Italian stars in Kiev. Sheva stars won 5:4. Sheva scored two. For Italian team Boban scored 3 and Marco Simone one king.gif
dst
QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 5 2007, 06:33 PM)
Last night he organized a charity match between Shevchenko stars and Italian stars in Kiev. Sheva stars won 5:4. Sheva scored two. For Italian team Boban scored 3 and Marco Simone one  king.gif

unsure.gif ... smile.gif
Jack Sparrow
Boban....*sigh*
Tennie
Boban wub.gif cry.gif
HasanHasanly
MILAN-DINAMO KIEV: CALLED UP PLAYERS
9/5/2007

MILANELLO - Here is the list of 18 players Carlo Ancelotti has called up for tomorrow's friendly in Kiev.
GOALKEEPERS: Fiori, Kalac;
DEFENDERS: Bonera, Cafu, Digao, Favalli, Nesta;
MIDFIELDERS: Brocchi, Emerson, Ancelotti (39), Aubameyang P. (53), Furlan (42), Rampinini (40);
STRIKERS: Aubameyang W., Gilardino, Pato (7), Caraglia (38), Cosner (41).

Look who's back biggrin.gif
Tennie
I'm pretty sure it's Ancelotti v.2 (Davide, not Carlo).
misha
QUOTE (HasanHasanly @ Sep 5 2007, 09:12 PM)

It's 17 year old Davide Ancelotti. Carlo's son smile.gif
dst
Wow!! Ancelotti junior will play!?? ohmy.gif Good luck boy!! smile.gif
armiss
Pier Aubameyang is here , we can switch him with gilardino in youth team , but i must say hat gilardino is 25 and cant play there
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (HasanHasanly @ Sep 5 2007, 09:12 PM)

laugh.gif laugh.gif With Carlo's belly and his chain smoking habits ... I don't think he would last more than 5 minutes out there biggrin.gif

Definitely his son devil.gif
Tennie
Hey, Pierre is good. So is Cosner (he's Primavera captain this year). Maybe they'll surprise people.
dst
QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 5 2007, 10:27 PM)
Hey, Pierre is good. So is Cosner (he's Primavera captain this year). Maybe they'll surprise people.

I'd say hopefully!
han2503
Pato got the #7 devil.gif king.gif
gal_kenny
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 5 2007, 02:05 PM)
Sheva!? That's fantastic, but I thought he was injured?  unsure.gif

Did i hear Sheva is playing? Wait is he playing for AC Milan or against AC Milan?
Tennie
He's playing for Kiev (his first club) against Milan.

The new kid, Pato, will have his old number. smile.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (gal_kenny @ Sep 6 2007, 12:34 AM)
Did i hear Sheva is playing? Wait is he playing for AC Milan or against AC Milan?

Against Milan, for the very first time since leaving Milan...
Nova
Is there any other sattelite channel who will show the game ? Except mediaset premium .
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Nova @ Sep 6 2007, 12:35 AM)
Is there any other sattelite channel who will show the game ? Except mediaset premium .

I know I can't find one sad.gif Almost hopeless.
Portman
A shame it will be impossible for me to watch. sad.gif
Nova
Sopcast link : sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/27867

Hope this one will work !
han2503
QUOTE (Nova @ Sep 6 2007, 09:29 AM)
Sopcast link : sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/27867

Hope this one will work !

Thanks!!! king.gif king.gif

I've been looking around for a link all day. Let's hope this one works
dst
Great! I hope it'll work!!! smile.gif
Tennie
"I didn't expect it. I was supposed to take an exam at school. Dad said I could take it Saturday instead."

"I only hope one thing: that Dad didn't call me up only because I'm his son, but because I deserved it."

Quotes from one Davide Ancelotti, on his way to Kiev for the game.

link
dst
I like his mentality! But I hope he's right...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.