Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WINNING AND CONVINCING
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > News Dump
misha
Starting from this evening, the objective is always the same. Here are all the comments made in the evening on Kaká, Ronaldo, Pato, the future, and the match against Juventus.

MILAN - Here are the declarations made by the evening's protagonists to Milan Channel:

President Silvio Berlusconi: "I'm happy that Milan have won this trophy for the third consecutive time as I always care about this competition. The victory came also thanks to the goalscoring habits of Pippo Inzaghi. Soon we will also have Ronaldo in excellent conditions, even better than the way he's doing now. His weight will decrease even more. From January we will also have Pato available for official matches, we have analyzed him on some video images and it's clear he has considerable technical ability, which we hope he will not use simply for useless dribbles and fancy tricks. For the rest I am happy about Kaká's complete involvement in our project, he is a player who is not on sale for any price so no one should waste their time approaching me or the club with an offer for him. Now we will see what happens between now and 31 August, we had closed the deal for Emerson but then the negotiations collapsed. It's always very difficult, but perhaps this story is not over yet. The league? The mission is always the same: winning and convincing at home and away, respecting the spectators, the referee, and the opponents. These objectives do not change and thanks to them I have become the most award-winning club president of the last 21 years."

Adriano Galliani: "The Luigi Berlusconi Trophy has become a classic summer appointment and it's confirmed by the numerous, passionate fans who are always present. Ronaldo? I think Milan Lab have made some important progress with the player and we will see the results on the pitch. Emerson? From now until 31 August it will be either he who comes or nobody. It seems difficult to re-open negotiations now, but I don't exclude anything. He knows he is our only choice, there are no alternatives and in this we are in complete agreement with our coach Carlo Ancelotti."

Carlo Ancelotti: "We had a few problems in building up the play at the start of the game, then as time went on we improved. It was a game in which we wanted to make a good impression and the team confirmed its certainties and its quality. If in the next few games we should have over abundance problems in attack we will only be happy. To prepare the next important games against Genoa and Sevilla, the help of everyone will be necessary."

Pippo Inzaghi: "I had already scored twice before in a Luigi Berlusconi match but I was on the other side. Now I am here and happy to be here. The first goal came from the fact that it's part of my style of play to be positioned near the posts. The second goal is a bit unusual, but I had the sense that in that occasion a chance might turn up around there. I feel good, in certain moments I'd like to be younger than 34 but I have nothing more to ask. I'm already living a very nice period. For the future, in attack we are all professionals and if we are all well we will accept our coach's decisions."

The declarations to Mixed Zone at San Siro

Massimo Oddo: "We are improving, gradually, from game to game as was in our programs. Now we will take on one game at a time knowing that we have two great objectives like the European Supercup and the Club World Cup. Juventus played a good match even though they now have the tough job of integrating their many new players."

Rino Gattuso: "Emerson? If he comes they will do me a favour, as I will be able to play a few games less than the 60 I usually do each season smile.gif and I can keep playing at high levels a few years more. Aside from everything, the club know what they are doing and what they will have to do, so if they are looking for a midfielder with Emerson's qualities, they will have examined the situation well in the respect of all of us. Sevilla? It will be tough, they are a strong team, we will have to be very careful."

Clarence Seedorf: "President Berlusconi's visit was a very nice surprise. He always manages to say something special to us and is always very happy with the time he dedicates to Milan. The transfer campaign? This club have always offered thrills and great players to their fans. If there will be the possibility of a new arrival, good, otherwise we will see to it we get the results that will make the fans happy."
Portman
Convincing my ar$e. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.