redbabies
Pre-season 2007/2008

Friendly match:

Real Betis vs. Milan

Thursday, 9th of August, 2007

21:00h
redbabies
Official formation:

Dida; Oddo, Nesta, Kaladze, Jankulovski; Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Seedorf, Kakà; Gilardino
Portman
I want a Gilardino goal tomorrow. smile.gif
Zed.D
Finally we can play with a striker tomorrow! rolleyes.gif

I though Carletto wanted to give Gourcuff a little bit more playing time... the new season has not even started and Yoann is benched!
KillerMax
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Aug 8 2007, 02:21 PM)
Finally we can play with a striker tomorrow! rolleyes.gif

I though Carletto wanted to give Gourcuff a little bit more playing time... the new season has not even started and Yoann is benched!

Yeah, and what angers me is that even when we have many injured players, Gourcuff is still the last player to take the field. There is definitely a bias toward Ambrosini (Who deserves it) and Brocchi (Who definitely does not!) from the management.
Portman
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Aug 8 2007, 09:28 PM)
Yeah, and what angers me is that even when we have many injured players, Gourcuff is still the last player to take the field. There is definitely a bias toward Ambrosini (Who deserves it) and Brocchi (Who definitely does not!) from the management.

Brocchi should be taking care of his cafe...

I never liked him, but since Manchester... I'm done with Brocchinho. rolleyes.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Aug 8 2007, 11:58 PM)

It seems that Gourcuff is injured (on the official website / Italian section).
Ry4n
cant wait just noticed its on Al jazeera sport +1 biggrin.gif
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (Porty @ Aug 8 2007, 03:38 PM)
Brocchi should be taking care of his cafe...

I never liked him, but since Manchester... I'm done with Brocchinho.  rolleyes.gif

ya that was ridiculous, from a throw in man u's half with 1 min left he handed them a great counter attack... could of cost of us the CL
Portman
QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ Aug 9 2007, 12:29 AM)
ya that was ridiculous, from a throw in man u's half with 1 min left he handed them a great counter attack... could of cost of us the CL

Not only that. I mean, ManUtd was like... other team, non-stopping the attacks since he subbed Gattuso.

He might be good to play against Siena. But TBH he's not even good to be a Milan sub.
milanista1899
QUOTE (rhy_A4 @ Aug 8 2007, 11:35 PM)
cant wait just noticed its on Al jazeera sport +1 biggrin.gif

How would you get to see that if you're in the UK? unsure.gif

It's on Italia 1 too, if you can't get it on satellite you can download StreamerOne.
dst
QUOTE (milanista1899 @ Aug 9 2007, 09:19 AM)
It's on Italia 1 too

I hope it won't be locked when the game starts! unsure.gif
Ry4n
QUOTE (milanista1899 @ Aug 9 2007, 06:19 AM)
How would you get to see that if you're in the UK?  unsure.gif

It's on Italia 1 too, if you can't get it on satellite you can download StreamerOne.

im on holiday in Dubai where i used to live biggrin.gif i can watch it on Al jazeera
armiss
Time : 21 ? ( mILAN )
armiss
iTS TOO LATE , pLEASE COME IN SOONER devil.gif
han2503
Match will be broadcast live on Italia Uno for those that have the mediaset channels
han2503
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 9 2007, 10:28 AM)
I hope it won't be locked when the game starts! unsure.gif

Don't think so since it's a friendly
arivanjj
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 9 2007, 09:24 PM)
Match will be broadcast live on Italia Uno for those that have the mediaset channels
goalzz.com
it looks like it!
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 9 2007, 02:25 PM)
Don't think so since it's a friendly

I hope so...

The game kicks off at 20:30 (UK) which is 21:30 (IT). I think...

I want to see Vogel and Sóbis! smile.gif

Anyone knows where the games is played at?
arivanjj
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 9 2007, 09:27 PM)
I hope so...

The game kicks off at 20:30 (UK) which is 21:30 (IT). I think...

I want to see Vogel and Sóbis! smile.gif

the team travelled to Sevilla, so i'm guessing it's gonna be played at Sevilla's stadium unsure.gif
dst
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Aug 9 2007, 02:33 PM)
the team travelled to Sevilla, so i'm guessing it's gonna be played at Sevilla's stadium unsure.gif

Thanks. We'll see...

Ronaldo will not play but Gilardino will most probably feature in tonight's match-up! I hope he shows his class! smile.gif
arivanjj
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 9 2007, 09:46 PM)
Thanks. We'll see...

Ronaldo will not play but Gilardino will most probably feature in tonight's match-up! I hope he shows his class! smile.gif

yeah.... does anyone know if he traveled with the team to Sevilla?

oh Gilardino.. please try stepping up your game for once sad.gif
han2503
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Aug 9 2007, 11:26 AM)
goalzz.com
it looks like it!

It;s definately going to be showed on Italia 1 I just saw the commercial a couple of minutes ago

QUOTE (dst @ Aug 9 2007, 11:27 AM)

Manuel Ruiz de Lopera, Betis' Stadium

QUOTE (arivanjj @ Aug 9 2007, 11:49 AM)
yeah.... does anyone know if he traveled with the team to Sevilla?
oh Gilardino.. please try stepping up your game for once sad.gif

I don't think Ronaldo will travel with the team he's still not fit but Carlo said that he will be fit for the opening game of the season.

Let's just hope Gila starts this season on the right foot and starts scoring from the off
Jack Sparrow
On the flip side, Gila starts scoring and our traansfers well and truly shall be over.
arivanjj
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 9 2007, 10:20 PM)
On the flip side, Gila starts scoring and our traansfers well and truly shall be over.

ooh right smart thinking! then i hope he breaks his knee and they rule him out for a year! huh.gif
dst
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Aug 9 2007, 03:29 PM)
ooh right smart thinking! then i hope he breaks his knee and they rule him out for a year! huh.gif

Why don't you just wish he scores 20 goals!?? rolleyes.gif Don't you believe in miracles!? tongue.gif
arivanjj
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 9 2007, 10:44 PM)
Why don't you just wish he scores 20 goals!??  rolleyes.gif Don't you believe in miracles!?  tongue.gif

not my type of thinking! i'm a pessimist for the good. biggrin.gif
dst
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Aug 9 2007, 03:54 PM)
not my type of thinking! i'm a pessimist for the good. biggrin.gif

Then wish for something good... covered up in a surprise package: Wish that Gila breaks his leg trying to score his 20th goal! tongue.gif
arivanjj
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 9 2007, 10:57 PM)
Then wish for something good... covered up in a surprise package: Wish that Gila breaks his leg trying to score his 20th goal!  tongue.gif

hmm.. could work... it's only fair, just making up for the pain he put us through, too much!?
redbabies
Cúper Excited About Beating Milan

Héctor Cúper is relishing the chance to test his Real Betis side against AC Milan in the Spanish outfit's centenary celebration game on Thursday.

The former Inter boss would enjoy defeating last season's Champions League winners at the Ruiz de Lopera to give his side a lift before the start of the new campaign.

After two years of struggle, Betis are desperate for some success and Cúper believes that victory over Milan would kickstart his spell in charge.

"Beating Milan would bring huge prestige to the club," he said.

"We are excited by the prospect and ready to go out and take on the current European champions, who have so many great players.

"They have Kaká and so many Italian internationals, who are the reigning world champions.

"It is will be great for the fans and they deserve to see us win.

Betis supremo, Manuel Ruiz de Lopera, negotiated Milan's appearance to mark his club's centenary during the negotiations that saw Rivardo Oliveira and Johann Vogel switch betwee the two sides last summer.

So determined was Lopera that the Italians would play, that he even included a €2.5m penalty should they fail to travel, while Milan are also due to pay for all their own expenses on the trip.

----------
goal.com
----------
Ry4n
looool stupid inter idiot the coach can go die
Ry4n
QUOTE (redbabies @ Aug 9 2007, 05:14 PM)
Cúper Excited About Beating Milan

Héctor Cúper is relishing the chance to test his Real Betis side against AC Milan in the Spanish outfit's centenary celebration game on Thursday.

The former Inter boss would enjoy defeating last season's Champions League winners at the Ruiz de Lopera to give his side a lift before the start of the new campaign.

After two years of struggle, Betis are desperate for some success and Cúper believes that victory over Milan would kickstart his spell in charge.

"Beating Milan would bring huge prestige to the club," he said.

"We are excited by the prospect and ready to go out and take on the current European champions, who have so many great players.

"They have Kaká and so many Italian internationals, who are the reigning world champions.

"It is will be great for the fans and they deserve to see us win.

Betis supremo, Manuel Ruiz de Lopera, negotiated Milan's appearance to mark his club's centenary during the negotiations that saw Rivardo Oliveira and Johann Vogel switch betwee the two sides last summer.

So determined was Lopera that the Italians would play, that he even included a €2.5m penalty should they fail to travel, while Milan are also due to pay for all their own expenses on the trip.

----------
goal.com
----------

looool stupid inter idiot the coach can go die hope its a crushing victory 1 goal for Gila and 2 from kaka biggrin.gif
acmsheva7
how do i do to watch the game on italia 1? i dont understang italian sad.gif
redbabies
I'd be happier if we loose this match.

Dont look at me as I'm crazy, coz I really mean it.

It would make Galliani think twice about his statement "our transfer market is over" and go and sign players.

Rumors about new transfers started since Moscow failure, and now if that failure happens again in Betis, that would be it!

Some "rumors" will become real.
Ry4n
QUOTE (redbabies @ Aug 9 2007, 05:22 PM)
I'd be happier if we loose this match.

Dont look at me as I'm crazy, coz I really mean it.

It would make Galliani think twice about his statement "our transfer market is over" and go and sign players.

Rumors about new transfers started since Moscow failure, and now if that failure happens again in Betis, that would be it!

Some "rumors" will become real.

i agree with you but i still want to win after what this stupid betis coach said
Portman
Sack Galliani. Sign Cuper.

BTW: the match is at 20:30 UK.
Ry4n
1 hour and a half from now
armiss
1Hour
armiss
REAL BETIS-MILAN: LE FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI
09/08/2007

SIVIGLIA - Ecco le formazioni ufficiali di Milan e Real Betis Balompiè, in campo alle 21.30.

Milan: Dida; Oddo, Nesta, Kaladze, Jankulovski; Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Kakà, Seedorf; Gilardino.

Real Betis Balompié: Ricardo; Ilic, Juanito, Nano, Babic; Rivera, Juande, Odonkor, Sobis, M. Gonzalez, Pavone.
milanista1899
QUOTE (acmsheva7 @ Aug 9 2007, 06:21 PM)
how do i do to watch the game on italia 1? i dont understang italian sad.gif

Download StreamerOne here http://www.streamerone.it/down.shtml Start it, at game time click test 6. It will buffer & then play in the media player on screen. Or you can right click on the toolbar & select start media player & it will play in your own windows media player.
Tennie
Hey, those of you able to watch the game...how're we doing?
arivanjj
QUOTE (milanista1899 @ Aug 10 2007, 05:21 AM)
Download StreamerOne here http://www.streamerone.it/down.shtml Start it, at game time click test 6. It will buffer & then play in the media player on screen. Or you can right click on the toolbar & select start media player & it will play in your own windows media player.

there are 2 test 6s. do u know which one it is?
kurtsimonw
0-0 '40.

I demand a new striker. dry.gif
Portman
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 9 2007, 09:11 PM)
0-0 '40.

I demand a new striker. dry.gif

Corradi! biggrin.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Porty @ Aug 9 2007, 08:16 PM)
Corradi!  biggrin.gif

tongue.gif

As long as he brings his missus!

EDIT: HT 0-0
arivanjj
Gila gol disallowed.. just offside
Portman
Betis goal. 1-0.

Time to celebrate.
arivanjj
YES!!!
kurtsimonw
The goal was a penalty, by the way. rolleyes.gif
Portman
Mark Gonzalez right? THAT mediocre. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.