Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1 million hits!
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > Milanfan > Announcements
m1ke
The site recieved it's 1,000,000 hit sometime during the last few days! A big step for the site, which has only been open for a few months.

A big thanks to all the members of the site who make it what it is, and I hope the site will continue to grow and provide a great place for Milan fans to meet and discuss various topics devil.gif

Thanks again,

(a happy) m1ke.
Smoje
Congratulations m1ke!!!

This is one of my favourite sites of Ac Milan

Keep going!! biggrin.gif
Mario
"Some people dream of success, while others wake up and work hard for it."

M1ke and the rest of the milanfan team are among the second type...so 1,000,000 CONGRATULATIONS !
Boban
Good stuff mike youve worked real hard and deserve it wink.gif good stuff lets hope we reach 2,000,000 soon biggrin.gif
may83
A million Congratulations to you Mike, and everyone who makes milanfan what it is! devil.gif biggrin.gif
yourfavoritemuse
The site has been growing and growing and growing, and hopefully it will continue to do so. cheerful.gif Congratulations to Mike, the MF team, and all the MF members!
Milan Are Brilliant
Well done Mike, you deserve it smile.gif
Portman
Congrats Mike. Keep it up. smile.gif
m1ke
QUOTE (Portugal @ Sep 24 2005, 10:24 PM)
Congrats Mike. Keep it up.  smile.gif

Thank you Portugal smile.gif And welcome to the forums devil.gif
acmilanfan
Site is really really good devilsmiley.gif

I loved it from the first time I saw it ( 10x to Sheva is Brilliant who helped me to find it king.gif )

keep it up and FORZA MILAN!
tongsan
congrats m1ke...

this is my favourite site to update with milan news.. biggrin.gif
BoomAM
Well done everyone.

Out of curiosity, how does MilanFan pay its costs? Just through the donations & that micro banner?

I know Google offer their ad service, its something like 1p per ad viewing. So another small banner on the main page would bring in some more money.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (BoomAM @ Nov 23 2005, 04:39 PM)
Out of curiosity, how does MilanFan pay its costs? Just through the donations & that micro banner?

I know Google offer their ad service, its something like 1p per ad viewing. So another small banner on the main page would bring in some more money.

I believe the adverts that have recently been bought into the site do bring some amount of money in.
daj0
Congaratulations, this is my favourite Milan site!!! u are doing a great job.. keep it up!
m1ke
Thanks BoomAM and daj0 smile.gif

Milanfan's costs are currently covered by myself, as I managed to get a decent deal on some webhosting for a year happy.gif This expires next April and the costs will go up quite a bit, so I guess I'll look at the available options in the next few months.

I'm thinking of getting rid of that banner on the front page as it's return is pretty poor, and will maybe look into some of the ideas BoomAM suggested.

Either way, Milanfan is here to stay. There are loads of things I still want to implement into the site, but these may take a big longer to do because of my new job. If you really want to help Milanfan, and don't want to make a donation (which is understandable!), then try and spread the word whenever/wherever possible! devil.gif
milan00047
biggrin.gif Keep the great work going everyone and hearty congrajulations to m1ke.
GOD IS GREAT. king.gif king.gif king.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.