Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Top Asian Players?
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 07/08
jefri91
So who do you think are the best in the Asian Cup??
For me Yasser and Younis Mahmoud have been really good this past year and also in the 2007 asian cup/
Rossoneri7
Yesser Al Gahtani is by far the best player, MVP of this tournament .. And if he helps Saudi in the final, he will help them to pick up an unprecidented 4th Asian cup king.gif

You also have that little guy, (EDIT) Malek Maaz .. Great 3rd goal against Japan smile.gif Btw .. Nakamura, really didn't show up yesterday ..
jefri91
http://youtube.com/watch?v=fwllB_d7pK8

the guy sounds like hes having an orgasm tongue.gif
arivanjj
Iraq's Hawar Mullah Mohammad (11) and Nashat Akram(5) cool.gif

let's sign them tongue.gif
jefri91
lool tongue.gif
I bet if Milan signed arab talents they would fit in perfectly.
Qahtani shouldve joined em and developed his skills biggrin.gif
But no1 would buy an arab these days :S
Jack Sparrow
Yasser Al Qahtani used to play for a Kuwaiti club a club called......AL QADISSIYA king.gif and then they sold him to Hilal realmad.gif

As I understand it is not often that Arab players are able to make it out of the peninsula mostly because the clubs are very very reluctant to sell. Arab club football thrives in it's own world.
Zed.D
Congratulations to Iraqi people! Asian Champions.
jefri91
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Jul 29 2007, 02:38 PM)
Congratulations to Iraqi people! Asian Champions.

thx alot !!
arivanjj
OHHHH MYYYYY GOD!!!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!! WE WON IT! UNFKNBELIEVABLE!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME AND EVERY GOD DAMN IRAQIS THERE IS!!!

cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif
Portman
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Jul 29 2007, 03:47 PM)
OHHHH MYYYYY GOD!!!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT!! WE WON IT! UNFKNBELIEVABLE!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME AND EVERY GOD DAMN IRAQIS THERE IS!!!

cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif

You're Iraqi or Aussie? huh.gif

PS: Congrats Iraq. cool.gif
arivanjj
QUOTE (Porty @ Jul 30 2007, 12:52 AM)
You're Iraqi or Aussie?  huh.gif

PS: Congrats Iraq.  cool.gif

IRAQI(kurdish), i live in sydney though tongue.gif
Tennie
Congratulations to Iraq! What a great championship. smile.gif
Rossoneri7
Honestly I was neutral ... But Iraq does deserve this cup for all the right reasons king.gif
jefri91
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Jul 29 2007, 02:53 PM)
IRAQI(kurdish), i live in sydney though  tongue.gif

My mom's family is Iraqi ,
so hopefully we will make an IraqiFan site and overthrow MilanFan devilsmiley.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
As an English man you don't know how hard it is to say this but well done Iraq - football only smile.gif
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Jul 29 2007, 09:47 AM)

cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif

hehe my iraqi friend is freaking out, i'm pretty happy for him tho smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.