Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WE'RE LOOKING FOR A GREAT NAME
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > News Dump
Rossoneri7
Milan administrator Adriano Galliani revealed the players which are being targeted by the club in this transfer campaign. Five big names and a possible surprise, Milan are working in the shadows.

Some people may be asking themselves: "Are Milan a part of this transfer campaign?" The answer of vice-president Adriano Galliani came on the columns of today's edition of daily sports paper "La Gazzetta dello Sport": "The excellent subscription campaign shows the fans have trust in us. We want to win during the spring and not in the summer. The team is already very strong, but it's true we want to buy another great player.

Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Drogba, Shevchenko, and Pato: "I cannot mention the names of the candidates for respect to their clubs, but let's proceed in order. As far as Shevchenko is concerned, I don't feel like making a lower offer to Chelsea. If they want to sell him they will tell us and the same goes for Drogba, who at the moment is not on sale. Ronaldinho and Eto'o are still waiting to become European citizens, while Pato is achampion in the making, but is worth as much as the other four."

The sixth option: "Yes, there is a sixth player we are interested in. He does not have European citizenship, but I will not say who it is even under torture. But he's a remote option. If someone comes, it will be a non-EU citizen. Or anyway someone who has this status at the moment and will perhaps be a EU citizen by 31 August."

In attack we are well covered: "We have four strikers: in alphabetical order Gilardino, Inzaghi, Kaká, and Ronaldo. On Pippo I would like to say this: I'm happy for him because he lives for football. He does not go out at night after a certain day, he cares about eating well. He's a baby, not 33 years old: he will keep playing a long time."

Oliveira? Disappointment, failure, or a lost bet?: "I would not be so negative. Four Spanish teams have requested him: that means his worth is not in discussion. We loaned him to Zaragoza because he will be able to show what he's worth there. In a year we will see."

Gourcuff's renewal: "It was a strategic choice, a demonstration of faith. I understand the psychology of certain players and I've had the impression that Gourcuff thinks he's not part of the French national team yet because he doesn't play enough with Milan. With Ancelotti we have decided not to buy any midfielders and count on him. In our plans Gourcuff could also play in the role of Gattuso and Ambrosini."

The Kaká saga: "We are not buying him again: we are adjusting his contract to the new reality. In 2003 Kaká was the third number 10 of Milan after Rivaldo and Rui Costa. After that his growth was exponential. I have not talked to him, but I am completely calm and I have fixed an appointment with his father for the days following the reunion of the team: the contract will be prolonged and improved. Kaká is happy, he's playing in the most title-winning club in the world. He and all the Milan players know that their annual salary is based on their performances and their role within the squad."

I think this sums it up ... Milan are on the market and have certain targets .. 6 candidates for the attack .. It look slike a long summer, but I have no doubt that Milan will sign the BIG name and will get cover for this campaign king.gif
Zed.D
Very good news about Pato, Gourcuff.

Who that 6th option might be?...
Zed.D
and his words mean we're still in for R10/Eto'o. right?
Rossoneri7
Yes we are still in for Eto'o or R10 ... The sixth choice, I'm guessing to be Pato .. But still, no one knows
dst
I won't let him delude him; whether what he says is pleasing or not, his job is to lie (among other things)! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jul 16 2007, 02:23 PM)
Yes we are still in for Eto'o or R10 ... The sixth choice, I'm guessing to be Pato .. But still, no one knows

Pato is among the five listed.
Zed.D
I feel the 6th option is FRED!
Portman
Good to heard.

But Ronaldinho already is a European citizen. (Spanish passport)
misha
Not too much different from his usual bullshit.
Portman
QUOTE (Porty @ Jul 16 2007, 12:45 PM)
Good to heard.

But Ronaldinho already is a European citizen. (Spanish passport)

I was speaking to some people... some say he already has the EU citizen thing. Others say it's only in August... rolleyes.gif

Can someone confirm this?
misha
QUOTE (Porty @ Jul 16 2007, 05:00 PM)
Can someone confirm this?

He has.

http://www.footballdatabase.com/index.php?...ssis_de_Moreira
dst
From mishale's link:

Did you know?
While filming a television commercial in March 2004, Ronaldinho broke a window in the 12th century cathedral Santiago de Compostela.

Oops!! happy.gif
Portman
QUOTE (mishale @ Jul 16 2007, 03:03 PM)

Check out this Barcelona forum, they're discussing that: http://www.soccerpulse.com/forum/index.php...0&#entry2033760

Many say 10R is still a non-EU.
misha
QUOTE (Porty @ Jul 16 2007, 05:14 PM)
Check out this Barcelona forum, they're discussing that: http://www.soccerpulse.com/forum/index.php...0&#entry2033760

Many say 10R is still a non-EU.

He's a Spanish citizen since January. It's on numerous sites.
kurtsimonw

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Best .gif ever!
Rossoneri7
I always thought R10 has an EU passport ... I don't think this is a problem, seeing as we already have two non EU places open smile.gif
misha
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jul 16 2007, 06:59 PM)
Best .gif ever!

I took it from a Tottenham fan smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.