Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: R. Oliveira to Zaragoza
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 07/08
xcube
its seems that finally R. Oliveira returned back to spain for Real Zaragoza in loan. i hope this is a start deal to get Milito the striker to milan.

Source
Tennie
The Italian press is reporting that the deal will be made official on Monday. One source mentioned a 12 million fee.
LaPalma
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jul 7 2007, 03:10 PM)
The Italian press is reporting that the deal will be made official on Monday. One source mentioned a 12 million fee.

12 Million? That's pretty good.
xcube
12 well thats good but they paid 15 for him plus vogel hummm but if its a 1st payment for milito that good smile.gif
LaPalma
Considering the seaso he just played 12 Milion is more than any human with some brain would be willing to pay (Arsenal would have sold him for 2 Million though tongue.gif )
Darunia
it's a loan deal with an option to buy for 7 mil pounds
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (xcube @ Jul 7 2007, 02:43 PM)
its seems that finally R. Oliveira returned back to spain for Real Zaragoza in loan. i hope this is a start deal to get Milito the striker to milan.
Source

Milito signed for Barca, right? unsure.gif
Tennie
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 7 2007, 12:15 PM)

Not yet, Fillipo. Marca is reporting that there's a 2 million euro difference between what Barca is offering and what Zaragoza wants, though Milito has apparently already agreed personal terms. Marca is saying that if the deal falls through, Barcelona may look to Kaladze as an alternative. So.....

Here is a link if someone who really speaks/reads Spanish wants to take a look. I'm having to do a lot of guessing on the translation.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jul 7 2007, 06:02 PM)
Not yet, Fillipo. Marca  is reporting that there's a 2 million euro difference between what Barca is offering and what Zaragoza wants, though Milito has apparently already agreed personal terms. Marca is saying that if the deal falls through, Barcelona may look to Kaladze as an alternative. So.....

Here is a link if someone who really speaks/reads Spanish wants to take a look. I'm having to do a lot of guessing on the translation.

Hmh, right,...but Barca is in advantage,..
I think a Milito transfer to Milan is very unlike, but still,.. unsure.gif
Portman
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 7 2007, 08:51 PM)
Hmh, right,...but Barca is in advantage,..
I think a Milito transfer to Milan is very unlike, but still,.. unsure.gif

2 Militos. Both from Zaragoza.

Gabriel Milito = CB
Diego Milito = FW/ST

The CB is on his way to Barcelona, it seems. The other one... dunno.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Porty @ Jul 7 2007, 10:56 PM)
2 Militos. Both from Zaragoza.

Gabriel Milito = CB
Diego Milito = FW/ST

The CB is on his way to Barcelona, it seems. The other one... dunno.

The cb is much better than the st ... He did sh1t for Argentina in the coppa ..
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jul 7 2007, 10:12 PM)
The cb is much better than the st ... He did sh1t for Argentina in the coppa ..

Yep, he was set to a Madrid transfer years ago, but failed the medical or something like that?! rolleyes.gif
xcube
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 7 2007, 04:15 PM)

Milito the Defender who sign to barca but we are talking about his brother the striker which is loaned to zaragoza from Genoa which will help us because we loaned them boriallo smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.