Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AC Milan vs Sevilla FC
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Matches > Archive 07/08
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
sansiro1708
UEFA Super Cup between AC Milan and Sevilla FC . 31 August.
devil.gif
misha
Actually it's on 31 August
sansiro1708
QUOTE (mishale @ Jul 6 2007, 12:24 AM)
Actually it's on 31 August

crap
arivanjj
bit early to open this but yeah we gonna kick @ss. can't wait...
sansiro1708
sorry i thought it was on the 31st of july
Portman

Thank fvck Dani Alves will probably be in Chelsea in the 31.
Sevilla have a great team even without him but Alves... he's something else.
Zed.D
We're gonna get our @sses kicked by Sevilla! biggrin.gif they scare the hell out of me. somehow a reminder of Lyon in two or three years ago.

We better have an on form team (I know we won't...) because they're going to give us a hard time on August 31th!
misha
They have played pretty good against Madrid last week but nothing we can't handle...
Rossoneri7
Piece of cake ... 3-0 Kaka', Pippo, Pippo king.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Aug 19 2007, 01:31 AM)
Piece of cake ... 3-0 Kaka', Pippo, Pippo king.gif

You really think so? huh.gif consider that we won't have Ronaldo, and instead have an out of form Kaka... so do not underestimate Sevilla, my friend. wink.gif maybe we win after all, but not that easy.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Aug 19 2007, 01:27 AM)
You really think so?  huh.gif consider that we won't have Ronaldo, and instead have an out of form Kaka... so do not underestimate Sevilla, my friend.  wink.gif maybe we win after all, but not that easy.

It is one game .. You either win or loose, I think Milan have a knack of winning matches like this wink.gif

When has Sevilla actually played a club as BIG as Milan cool.gif

I bet u, you'll change ur opinion of Sevilla after the match biggrin.gif
Portman
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Aug 18 2007, 11:38 PM)
It is one game .. You either win or loose, I think Milan have a knack of winning matches like this wink.gif

Sevilla owned Barcelona last year in the SuperCup.

I just hope our players do NOT go to the pitch with that prima-donna attitude like Ronaldinho, Messi and co. did last year.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Porty @ Aug 19 2007, 01:47 AM)
Sevilla owned Barcelona last year in the SuperCup.

I just hope our players do NOT go to the pitch with that prima-donna attitude like Ronaldinho, Messi and co. did last year.

After the second leg at Istanbul .. Trust me they wont wink.gif devil.gif
han2503
Is Ronaldo going to be fit for this one?
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 19 2007, 02:16 AM)
Is Ronaldo going to be fit for this one?

Well Carlo did say he will be ready for the season opener, so I guess he will
dst
Sevilla won't look as good against us... but I wouldn't be too surprised if they managed to win this one...

I do trust in my team though!! smile.gif

You really think so?

He'd say that not matter who we were playing against (except for Sacchi's Milan)! biggrin.gif

and instead have an out of form Kaka...

An out of form Kaka!?? For ****'s sake you don't really expect him to score in every game do you!?? Has Galliani actually convinced you that he is a forward!?? rolleyes.gif

QUOTE (Porty @ Aug 19 2007, 01:47 AM)

We've never done that! (Istanbul and Riazor were not such cases in my view...)
Zed.D
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Aug 19 2007, 02:08 AM)

Like Porty said, they humiliated Barca in last season's UEFA Supercup 3-0.

They are surely a tough team. let's see how they do in tonight's Spanish Supercup match...

If we take the game seriously and have Ronaldo at our disposal and they lose Alves to Chelsea, we can win.
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 19 2007, 10:36 PM)
An out of form Kaka!?? For ****'s sake you don't really expect him to score in every game do you!?? Has Galliani actually convinced you that he is a forward!?? rolleyes.gif

It's not a matter of scoring goals actually. he just played poorly in Betis and Juve games... let's hope he'll find his top form ahead of this match (since he's had an injury in recent days).
Zed.D
OMG... Sevilla is fvcking with Real!! 3-2 ahead in the first half in Santiago Bernabeu!!

They're really on form... we better watch out...
dst
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Aug 19 2007, 10:35 PM)
It's not a matter of scoring goals actually.

It's good to know you are sane! tongue.gif

I don't think he played poorly though. He was surely far from his best but he was not poor.

Anyway, Sevilla are clearly better so far in the second leg and Drenthe is Madrid's best. They made a great signing in him (as expected). I hate it, we should have gotten him and Sneijder instead and form a new Dutch power (maybe even a new Ducth trio along with Huntelaar)! sad.gif
Zed.D
Real Madrid 3 - 5 Sevilla

Where are you all who think beating Sevilla is piece of cake! did you see how they played tonight?! unbelievable!

Honestly I think we're doomed on August 31.
misha
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 20 2007, 01:00 AM)
Anyway, Sevilla are clearly better so far in the second leg and Drenthe is Madrid's best. They made a great signing in him (as expected). I hate it, we should have gotten him and Sneijder instead and form a new Dutch power (maybe even a new Ducth trio along with Huntelaar)! sad.gif

Don't worry, we'll get them cheap after they'll be replaced with some new hyped talents in a 2-3 years smile.gif
misha
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Aug 20 2007, 01:03 AM)
Real Madrid 3 - 5 Sevilla

Where are you all who think beating Sevilla is piece of cake! did you see how they played tonight?! unbelievable!

Honestly I think we're doomed on August 31.

They played well, but you can't compare Madrid's defence with ours. It will be completely different story. 2:1 to Milan.
Zed.D
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 20 2007, 01:30 AM)
It's good to know you are sane! tongue.gif

I don't think he played poorly though. He was surely far from his best but he was not poor.

Thank you rolleyes.gif

//

Drenthe... I wish he was ours... sad.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (mishale @ Aug 20 2007, 01:36 AM)
They played well, but you can't compare Madrid's defence with ours. It will be completely different story. 2:1 to Milan.

Well, you're right... we won't concede 5 goals! but I think we'll have a hard game.

What a fvcking defender is Pepe!! he gifted two goals to Sevilla and saw red at last. how could they pay 30 million euro for him?!!!
misha
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Aug 20 2007, 01:15 AM)
Well, you're right... we won't concede 5 goals! but I think we'll have a hard game.

Hard time? Yes. Lose? No.

We are playing like a unit as much as they do, but we have much more class.
Zed.D
QUOTE (mishale @ Aug 20 2007, 01:48 AM)
Hard time? Yes. Lose? No.

We are playing like a unit as much as they do, but we have much more class.

I hope so.

Good thing is that they won't have Dani Alves until that game, he'll be a Chelsea player within days 95%.
Portman
You guys "bla bla bla Pepe's fault..."

Seriously DID YOU GUYS SEE THEIR FULLBACKS? Ramos had an horrible match. Torres in completely out of form.

Anyway, this result must be good to motivate our players.
dst
QUOTE (mishale @ Aug 20 2007, 01:04 AM)
Don't worry, we'll get them cheap after they'll be replaced with some new hyped talents in a 2-3 years  smile.gif

biggrin.gif For now we could get Gago... they have one too many midfielders!!

QUOTE (mishale @ Aug 20 2007, 01:06 AM)

It will be an entirely different game... I won't make any predictions.

QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Aug 20 2007, 01:15 AM)
What a fvcking defender is Pepe!! he gifted two goals to Sevilla and saw red at last. how could they pay 30 million euro for him?!!!

Pepe is a very good defender. Certainly not worth E30m... (only Nesta is) but he is good. You'll see.
Portman

Seriously guys, we must destroy them in the SuperCup. Their president is a c*nt of the highest degree. An arrogant bast*rd.

We've 11 days until then and the match vs. Genoa (away) 4 days before.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Porty @ Aug 19 2007, 11:45 PM)
Seriously guys, we must destroy them in the SuperCup. Their president is a c*nt of the highest degree. An arrogant bast*rd.

We've 11 days until then and the match vs. Genoa (away) 4 days before.

ohmy.gif

No! We don't want to destroy them! I do prefer Milan to Sevilla, I hope it's just an entertaining game.. No fighting please. rolleyes.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 20 2007, 02:58 AM)
ohmy.gif

No! We don't want to destroy them! I do prefer Milan to Sevilla, I hope it's just an entertaining game.. No fighting please.  rolleyes.gif

Gattuso vs. Poulsen rolleyes.gif Theres bound to be fighting
Portman
I was reading their forums (in their official website) and they're like amazed to be playing Milan:

"Winning or losing we'll be able to tell our grandchildren that we saw Sevilla playing the giant Milan."

This says it all.

Anyway, this cup must be rosso and nera. cool.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Porty @ Aug 20 2007, 03:51 AM)
I was reading their forums (in their official website) and they're like amazed to be playing Milan:

"Winning or losing we'll be able to tell our grandchildren that we saw Sevilla playing the giant Milan."

This says it all.

Anyway, this cup must be rosso and neracool.gif

The one and only king.gif
dst
QUOTE (Porty @ Aug 20 2007, 03:51 AM)

Oh my! cry.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 20 2007, 02:31 AM)
Pepe is a very good defender. Certainly not worth E30m... (only Nesta is) but he is good. You'll see.

Yeah I saw last night how good he is!! biggrin.gif maybe he is not mature enough to be playing for Madrid?!

Anyway, their best summer purchase is certainly Drenthe.
misha
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Aug 20 2007, 02:22 PM)
Yeah I saw last night how good he is!!  biggrin.gif maybe he is not mature enough to be playing for Madrid?!

Give him some time. It was only his second game.

It's hard being a CB at Madrid. Even Cannavaro looks bad over there. smile.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (mishale @ Aug 20 2007, 03:34 PM)
Give him some time. It was only his second game.

It's hard being a CB at Madrid. Even Cannavaro looks bad over there. smile.gif

Schuster shouldn't have put him in the starting XI so soon (especially since they have paid 30 million euro for him). it was too big for him to handle.

I know he is a good defender, but is that enough to be a Madrid defender? I doubt.

Even an experienced player like Cannavaro is playing poorly over there. that's what I tried to explain to Porty and he didn't accept. last night Madrid didn't have enough "experience". they had too many young 'talents' who couldn't perform as a team. they lacked players like Carlos (though Drenthe performed really well in that position), Beckham, Emerson, Helguera, Slagado, etc.
Tennie
For those in North America, the Fox Soccer Channel (and Fox Sports en Espanol) will be showing the game live.
Rossoneri7
In 10 days time, I think Milan will be 110% ready for this game.

I like the way Sevilla play, they are compact and (kind of like Greece 04 National team) play a very aggressive game. It will be an interesting match for our midfielders (as always rolleyes.gif ) as they will have to contain Sevilla's spark.

I predict this to be our formation ..

----------------------- Dida

---- Oddo ---Nesta -------- Kakha --- Sergio

--------Gattuso ------ Pirlo ------ Seedorf

------------------------ Kaka'

------------ Pippo --------------- Ronaldo

IMO this would be the most organized, tactically astute, experienced team Sevilla have ever played !

Even if they beat Barca, Madrid, hell throw Chelsea in the mix too ... I don't think that counts for anything when they play Milan. Sure our team might be old, but the wealth of experience and class that the team has will be on display for all fans and critics alike ! devilsmiley.gif
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 20 2007, 08:13 AM)
For those in North America, the Fox Soccer Channel (and Fox Sports en Espanol) will be showing the game live.

i have fox sports canada rolleyes.gif it's pretty much the same thing except we get less live games mad.gif
Portman
Will Carletto play the 4-3-1-2 Serie A style or the 4-3-2-1 Europe style (based on last year)?
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Porty @ Aug 21 2007, 03:51 AM)
Will Carletto play the 4-3-1-2 Serie A style or the 4-3-2-1 Europe style (based on last year)?

With Ronaldo, I'd say he would opt for 4-3-1-2 ...
KillerMax
Jankulovski is our starter at left back. No question.
Ry4n
im just hoping they sell Alves , and is there captain still injured
Zed.D
QUOTE (Porty @ Aug 21 2007, 04:21 AM)

If I was Anccelotti, I'd opt for 4-3-1-2. but since I'm not, and Carletto's so wary, I think he will play with one striker, 4-3-2-1.
m1ke
I agree, Carlo will play 4-3-2-1. I don't fear Sevilla though. They're a good team, but they're the ones who should be scared. I think we'll win this convincingly.
Portman
QUOTE (m1ke @ Aug 21 2007, 02:06 PM)
I agree, Carlo will play 4-3-2-1. I don't fear Sevilla though. They're a good team, but they're the ones who should be scared. I think we'll win this convincingly.

Ronaldinho is out of Genoa and Super Cup so definately 4-3-2-1.
m1ke
QUOTE (Porty @ Aug 21 2007, 01:46 PM)
Ronaldinho

Don't tease me.
Jack Sparrow
^^^

laugh.gif m1ke, didn't know you had a thing for R20 too. I thought it was just dst.

Any case R20's your excuse for v2 isn't it?? tongue.gif You'd probably wish he takes till Aug 31st.
Portman
biggrin.gif

You guys... know. It's the fat one.

Lonalinho is just in 12 months. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.