Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is Inter useless without Ibrahiimab*tch?
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
jagar
Look at them lately....once Ibras hurt, they start tying and losing...its pretty hilarious actually...I say we use half the money Silvio has for R10 and go buy Ibra while at the same time signing new talents
agenth
Porty is come here and say that that was his idea first wink.gif tongue.gif

j/k

oh inter are on a bad run at the moment, but I wouldnt say its only because of ibra

it's in their DNA biggrin.gif
Portman
QUOTE (jagar @ Apr 18 2007, 10:30 PM)
Look at them lately....once Ibras hurt, they start tying and losing...its pretty hilarious actually...I say we use half the money Silvio has for R10 and go buy Ibra while at the same time signing new talents

Ibra is 50% of this Inter. The stats show how important he is. But I doubt he'll leave Inter for the next 2-3 seasons...

Anyway... 10R > Ibra
agenth
QUOTE (Porty @ Apr 18 2007, 10:48 PM)
Anyway... 10R > Ibra

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

laugh.gif devilsmiley.gif king.gif

smilies say more than words laugh.gif cool.gif
Portman
QUOTE (mchanna @ Apr 18 2007, 10:50 PM)
smilies say more than words  laugh.gif  cool.gif

I like Zlatan. His style and sh!t... but Ronaldinho?

Ronaldinho and Kaka' are the world's best. Then you've Ibrahimovic, Messi, Ronaldo... some other talents but not the same level as the other 2 I said. At least for me.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Porty @ Apr 18 2007, 09:55 PM)
I like Zlatan. His style and sh!t... but Ronaldinho?

Ronaldinho and Kaka' are the world's best. Then you've Ibrahimovic, Messi, Ronaldo... some other talents but not the same level as the other 2 I said. At least for me.

Agreed. R10 and Kaka are the top two in the world at the moment, followed by the likes of Messi and Zlatan.

Back to the topic. No, they're not useless without him, they have plenty of world class players.

They've only lost one game this season to Roma, who also beat us at the San Siro so I wouldn't get too carried away with them losing all the time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.