Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Favalli
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players > Past Players
Bluesummers
Great player! Life contract this man please! biggrin.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Mar 20 2007, 03:36 AM)
Great player!  Life contract this man please! biggrin.gif

According to Corriere dello Sport ... Favalli has signed a contract extension smile.gif

Good player, solid and professional.
Zed.D
Good enough as the "third" choice left back imo.
dst
Nice. A very good good sub he is! smile.gif
Tennie
Fishdoll would like to award a special cookie to Favster. He's a left back but he's been doing surprisingly well deputising in the center of defense. Well done, Favalli!
Tennie
It wasn't just me who thought Favalli did well agains Chievo. He made goal.com's Serie A team of the week:

Serie A Team Of The Week: Round 12

Giuseppe Favalli (Milan): Probably Favalli’s first ever appearance on Team of the Week, but it was more than justified. The 36-year-old veteran was flawless during his side’s 1-0 win over Chievo, nullifying Sergio Pellissier, and making a string of tackles and interceptions.
Habitant
ya he did, but it was against chievo after all, actually IMO he is better suited at his age to play at CB, since he doesn't have the legs to be a LB.
Jack Sparrow
Favster...the coolest cat in the universe....cool.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Nov 18 2008, 11:33 AM) *
Favster...the coolest cat in the universe....

Um, that honor would be for Flo. rolleyes.gif Right, Fillipo? Favster is second in the cool factor, which isn't that bad a thing considering the competition.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (acid911 @ Nov 18 2008, 08:37 AM) *
Um, that honor would be for Flo. rolleyes.gif Right, Fillipo? Favster is second in the cool factor, which isn't that bad a thing considering the competition.

laugh.gif ...my Flor is out of competition... wink.gif
But I'm sure he'd like to meet the Favster...
acid911
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 19 2008, 04:17 PM) *
...my Flor is out of competition...
But I'm sure he'd like to meet the Favster...

I can't believe I missed the letter 'r'. blush.gif Whoopsie Daisy!
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (acid911 @ Nov 19 2008, 01:22 PM) *
I can't believe I missed the letter 'r'. blush.gif Whoopsie Daisy!

wink.gif happens to the best...
acid911
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 19 2008, 04:44 PM) *
happens to the best...

biggrin.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif Haha, I knew the name was Flor, it just slipped in without notice!
Tennie
It's already January 8 in Milan, so....

HAPPY 37th BIRTHDAY TO GIUSEPPE FAVALLI! 96.gif 96.gif 96.gif

Jack Sparrow
Yess...whoo hoo...happy birthday Shakespeare!! Damn...I haven't liked a Milan player so much since Pippo. biggrin.gif
kurtsimonw
37.. laugh.gif
Jack Sparrow
It's not the years, it's the mileage. mad.gif
Zed.D
biggrin.gif

Happy birthday, old man cool.gif

I have to admit, when we signed him from Inter I never thought he'd be here for 3 seasons. he was already finished in my eyes.

He surprised me...
Tennie
I really like Favster. He's surprised me too - honestly, in general terms he's done far better than I'd have expected. Didn't see the Udinese game, but the player ratings said that in that game he played better than he had in years.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jan 8 2009, 11:56 AM) *
It's not the years, it's the mileage. mad.gif

laugh.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jan 8 2009, 01:56 PM) *
It's not the years, it's the mileage.

Which is probably twice more than his age. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Tennie @ Jan 8 2009, 05:07 PM) *
I really like Favster. He's surprised me too - honestly, in general terms he's done far better than I'd have expected. Didn't see the Udinese game, but the player ratings said that in that game he played better than he had in years.

He's been very solid this season (with one or maybe two mishaps). I'm not complaining! biggrin.gif Happy birthday!
Fillipo Simone
3 seasons? I feel like he's been here around since...ahhh...at least 5 years. I don't know why but I treat him almost as an extension to Pancaro, as if they...
Jack Sparrow
Tell me about it. I've never liked a transfer so much...since I dunno Rui and Pippo. laugh.gif

And it's so strange. This guy is nothing, a nobody (relatively, I know he was Lazio captain and all). It's amazing how transfers from Inter work for us. We really must raid Inter one day.
Fillipo Simone
Yeah, that's really unbelivable...those Milan-Inter transfers deserve a special thread even. Not only that we make profit out of their rejects - Pirlo, Seedorf, Ganz, etc. etc. (only story that doesn't fit is Taribo West) we also manage to give them some solid even good players they instantly turn into bad ones - Helveg, Guly, Coco only some examples.

Well, it all started with Franco Baresi.
Tennie
(from acmilan.com)

TANTI AUGURI A BEPPE FAVALLI!
08/01/2010
MILANO - Ricorrenza importante oggi in casa Milan per il difensore rossonero Giuseppe Favalli, nato l'8 Gennaio 1972. Buon compleanno da parte di tutto l' A.C. Milan e da tutti i tifosi rossoneri

fiesta.gif balloons.gif balloons.gif balloons.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Zed.D
Happy Birthday, Beppe king.gif
Jack Sparrow
Possibly his last season. I hope we win something.
MizNelson
Has he played AT ALL this season?
kurtsimonw
He played a few times when Silva was injured, I believe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.