Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bellamy attacks Riise
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
agenth
http://www.sportsfrog.com/2007/02/bellamy_...ttacks_riis.php

OMG!!! What a nutjob he is!!
Portman
QUOTE (mchanna @ Feb 18 2007, 11:10 PM)

It was in Algarve. laugh.gif

The English simply love that part of Portugal. I believe they had a great time there. Well, I just hope Riise is OK to kick some **** in Camp Nou next Wednesday. cool.gif
agenth
ummm? Bellamy attacked riise with a GOLF CLUB.

it is in question if bellamy will be a red in the future
misha
Bellamy is a well known asshole
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (mishale @ Feb 18 2007, 06:33 PM)
Bellamy is a well known asshole

ya this was the dumb *** that faught one of his teammates during a game resulting in 2 reds with Newcastle 2 years ago... i'm not surpsied at all that this has happened i mean what else would you expect from a former liverpool fan a s child lol. seems that he is a striker on and off the field laugh.gif.

"And among those who could face disciplinary action for the fracas in Portugal are Robbie Fowler, Jermaine Pennantand Jerzy Dudek"

If Liverpool is stupid enough to sign these trouble children then they deserve this. hehe and with dudek the inner polak in him has emerged laugh.gif.
Rossoneri7
laugh.gif Bellamy what a joke
Locke Lamora
Well, I can hardly feel too sorry for Riise.
Even if wer'e countrymen, he have done so many idiotic things that's just laughable.
Poor Bellamy...must've had a hard time growing up.
dst
Yes!!

Wish this affects Loverpool!!! And I hope the night of Algarve fascinated them more into to some more excesses! cool.gif

Oh, I almost forgot...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Feb 19 2007, 07:38 AM)
Well, I can hardly feel too sorry for Riise.
Even if wer'e countrymen, he have done so many idiotic things that's just laughable.
Poor Bellamy...must've had a hard time growing up.

ya riise is a **** as well but bellamy is the king of dicks. they were talking about him on the local sports show. he has twice been accused of assaulting girls st night clubs(both times acquitted), threw a chair at a Newcastle Rep, fined by souness for calling him a liar, got into a fight in the tunnel with a newcastle trainer/staff, assaulted and racially abused someone(acquitted), then that incident on the field(got into a fight with a teammate during a game). like this guy is a true B@astard. Just looking at gay little snug face would tempt you deck him, i know i would lveo to.
Jack Sparrow
Bellamy and Bowyer. Two people I wish had not played for the magpies. Despite their achievements. They are a shame to what Shearer and others represent.
Milan Are Brilliant
Right someone give Kaka a golf club to whack Gilardino with! After that incident they both scored last night.
dst
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Feb 22 2007, 11:16 PM)
Right someone give Kaka a golf club to whack Gilardino with! After that incident they both scored last night.

Give Gila a golf club on the field... maybe then he'll score some! tongue.gif
Jack Sparrow
I thought Sheva was the golf man
dst
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Feb 22 2007, 11:56 PM)
I thought Sheva was the golf man

Yeah, Gila will knock them out! biggrin.gif
misha
QUOTE (Kaka Is Brilliant @ Feb 22 2007, 11:16 PM)

laugh.gif Gila should be beaten by a golf club before every match
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.