Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greatest football moment of all time
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
Locke Lamora
I just wondered if anyone here has had a moment watching (or playing) football that youl'l NEVER forget, no matter what.

Personally, 4-0 'gainst Everton on Highbury '98 when we won the premiership was nice, and 6-3 against Liverpool in the Carling cup a few weeks ago (using mostly teenagers) was great as well, but it has to be the FA-cup final versus Man-U in 05.
Penalties.
Scholes' shot is saved by Lehmann.
Vieira's last Arsenal match.
He takes the final penalty.
AND NETS IT.

Wengers 4rth FA cup trophy.
HasanHasanly
What i will remember for ever are the Paris devil.gif and ISTANBUL cry.gif CL Finals.
dst
Bergkamp vs Argentina... WC '98... ohmy.gif
Rossoneri7
Baggio's at the '94 WC
Captain Ambro
I realise this may not be popular by Milanisti, but I have to say Zlatan Ibrahimovic's back heel against Italy 2004, being a swede and all...
bigmacmtl
94 world cup finals... but 06 germany totally made up for that!
dst
QUOTE (Captain Ambro @ Feb 17 2007, 08:15 PM)
I realise this may not be popular by Milanisti, but I have to say Zlatan Ibrahimovic's back heel against Italy 2004, being a swede and all...

yeah that was something else... it's not even written in the book!! ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ Feb 17 2007, 09:58 PM)
94 world cup finals... but 06 germany totally made up for that!

So u were an Italy fan during '94 biggrin.gif

Man the whole world was against Italy .. It was the last Italy w/ Baresi and Maldini
Portman
Moment? Can I say a "finale"? cool.gif

Milan » 93/94 CL final: Milan 4 - Barcelona 0
Jack Sparrow
Milan » 93/94 CL final: Milan 4 - Barcelona

Ole!! king.gif
misha
Seeing Milan with CL cup...
Warchant
I'm not sure if it's the GREATEST, but I'm sure years from now we will look back on amazement at the CL match against Lyon last year to get us to the next round.

The entire match I just watched in disbelief that we were actually going to lose this game...then, out of nowhere we get 2 quick goals in the last few minutes to advance. I think I actually knocked over the coffee table when I jumped in the air.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.