Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Moggi's Confession: I Wanted To Kill Myself
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
Warchant
Luciano Moggi has shocked Italian football yet again, by declaring that he wanted to commit suicide following the Calciopoli scandal.

The former Juventus director has left the football world, but he still is very present in the daily sports news with his comments, opinions and declarations.

Moggi's latest shocking revelation arrived on Sunday during the registration of an Italian TV program 'Il Bivio' (The Crossroad), where he declared that he was on the verge of committing suicide following the Calciopoli scandal, but only his faith in religion stopped him from doing so.

"I also thought about killing myself, but only the faith made me stop from doing it," an emotional Moggi told the presenter.

This was later confirmed by the same Moggi when a journalist asked him if what he said was true.

"Yes, it's true. As soon as it happened I thought of doing it, but not anymore."

Moggi's involvement in the Calciopoli scandal cost Juventus two league titles and the demotion to Serie B football, but he still is regarded by many Bianconeri fans as a hero.
Warchant
what an attention wanting whore
KillerMax
If I was Moggi, I would wanna kill myself too...
milanistar
Moggi's involvement in the Calciopoli scandal cost Juventus two league titles and the demotion to Serie B football, but he still is regarded by many Bianconeri fans as a hero.

rolleyes.gif
dst
faith kept him from killing himself??

This sounds like... thank God taxis in New York are yellow otherwise they would explode!! rolleyes.gif

... faith and Moggi...

agenth
I wonder if he really goes back to Football business...
that would be a big disgrace to Italian Football.

Heard some rumours about Milan wanting him, I hope it's only the usual Bs, if that's true it will make me puke sad.gif
milanistar
QUOTE (mchanna @ Jan 29 2007, 11:40 PM)
I wonder if he really goes back to Football business...
that would be a big disgrace to Italian Football.

Heard some rumours about Milan wanting him, I hope it's only the usual Bs, if that's true it will make me puke sad.gif

Dont worry that was just Porty's wish for Christmas laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.