Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ibra: Inter don't deserve Scudetto
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
I_Rossoneri
Zlatan Ibrahimovic insists he earned his Scudetto with Juventus – including the one currently adorning his Inter shirt.

The Calciopoli scandal saw the Bianconeri demoted and they were stripped of the last two titles, the 2005-06 edition handed to Inter, but Ibra warned it was an undeserved accolade for his new friends.

“I still feel like the Champion of Italy with Juve. My old teammates and I won two Scudetti on the field of play,” he told ‘Inter Channel.’

“Considering the way we played and all that we gave, I believe we earned those trophies fair and square.”

This statement will not go down well with the Nerazzurri, who saw their decade-long title drought ended by the scandal.

However, the former Ajax man tried to calm the storm and reassure the supporters at the San Siro.

“Inter have always been my favourite team, ever since I was a kid. We used to watch the Serie A games in Sweden and my friend had chosen Juve, another Milan, but I picked Inter.”

Channel 4
I_Rossoneri
For once Ibra speaks the truth wink.gif
milanistar
This guy is a real joke!
dst
Is it just me or had he come to Milan (and please Portugal don't say anything about this... tongue.gif ) he would declare himself a loyal Milan fan!?? rolleyes.gif
milanistar
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 27 2007, 11:34 PM)
Is it just me or had he come to Milan (and please Portugal don't say anything about this...  tongue.gif ) he would declare himself a loyal Milan fan!??  rolleyes.gif

I think one of his friends would had picked la meda laugh.gif
Portman
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 27 2007, 11:34 PM)
Is it just me or had he come to Milan (and please Portugal don't say anything about this...  tongue.gif ) he would declare himself a loyal Milan fan!??  rolleyes.gif

You know what hurts me?

That Milan paid 20M for a flop called Oliveira that the only thing he did until now was a hand-ball goal (vs. Roma).

And Inter paid 25M for one of the best fowards in the world. Younger, better, and class. With 24 matches this season he has 9 goals and some assists (he's not a pure striker as you know).

About this, well... nothing to say. We all know that.
milanistar
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 27 2007, 11:48 PM)
You know what hurts me?

That Milan paid 20M for a flop called Oliveira that the only thing he did until now was a hand-ball goal (vs. Roma).

And Inter paid 25M for one of the best fowards in the world. Younger, better, and class. With 24 matches this season he has 9 goals and some assists (he's not a pure striker as you know).

About this, well... nothing to say. We all know that.

Yeah, but you can't forget the fact that we were looking for someone with Sheva's characteristics and Zlatan isnn't that one!
Portman
QUOTE (milanistar @ Jan 27 2007, 11:54 PM)
Yeah, but you can't forget the fact that we were looking for someone with Sheva's characteristics and Zlatan isnn't that one!

No? Shevchenko is a foward who usually plays behind the pure-striker.
What's Zlatan? A pure-finisher? A "Nistelrooy"? Please guys.
milanistar
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 27 2007, 11:55 PM)
No? Shevchenko is a foward who usually plays behind the pure-striker.
What's Zlatan? A pure-finisher? A "Nistelrooy"? Please guys.

Of course not, but he's not a Sheva type player at all, mainly because he's slower and he doesn't/didn't score a lot!
Portman
QUOTE (milanistar @ Jan 28 2007, 12:00 AM)
Of course not, but he's not a Sheva type player at all, mainly because he's slower and he doesn't/didn't score a lot!

Zlatan? Slower than Shevchenko? Kiddin' right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95_kgpr_B9o
Check out the slow guy. Shevchenko would never do something like that. His speed in the beginning is impressive - only for top class.
milanistar
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 28 2007, 12:04 AM)
Zlatan? Slower than Shevchenko? Kiddin' right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95_kgpr_B9o
Check out the slow guy. Shevchenko would never do something like that. His speed in the beginning is impressive - only for top class.

I really think you're the one who's kidding, but I agree Sheva would never fouled the defender laugh.gif
Portman
QUOTE (milanistar @ Jan 28 2007, 12:06 AM)
I really think you're the one who's kidding, but I agree Sheva would never fouled the defender laugh.gif

No way. The deffender did "a Henry". rolleyes.gif
dst
QUOTE (milanistar @ Jan 28 2007, 01:54 AM)

Oh yeah he is, Portugal is right! He doesn't score as much but on the other hand he's more lively on the field and makes fewer mistakes!
milanistar
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 28 2007, 12:08 AM)
No way. The deffender did "a Henry".  rolleyes.gif

Whatever, but saying that Zlatan has the same pace as Sheva is just ... totally wrong smile.gif
Portman
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 28 2007, 12:14 AM)
Oh yeah he is, Portugal is right! He doesn't score as much but on the other hand he's more lively on the field and makes fewer mistakes!

Errr. Funny? Go to sleep bud. rolleyes.gif wink.gif

(Or you're drunk. You, like 99% in here, hate Zlatan. Not even if he scored 50 goals in Serie A would you say something like the above.)
Portman
QUOTE (milanistar @ Jan 28 2007, 12:15 AM)
Whatever, but saying that Zlatan has the same pace as Sheva is just ... totally wrong smile.gif

Of course not. Shevchenko is 30, old and playing like sh!t at the moment. He's not as fast as he used to be. (He was never a quick guy)

Zlatan is 24-25 and he's still improving his game. He's more physical than Shevchenko but that doesn't mean he's slower. In fact, at the moment... he's quicker.
milanistar
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 28 2007, 12:17 AM)
Errr. Funny? Go to sleep bud.  rolleyes.gif  wink.gif

(Or you're drunk. You, like 99% in here, hate Zlatan. Not even if he scored 50 goals in Serie A would you say something like the above.)

Yeah he's definitely drunk sleep.gif
Portman
QUOTE (milanistar @ Jan 28 2007, 12:19 AM)
Yeah he's definitely drunk  sleep.gif

Or it could be the Madrid-lost effect. rolleyes.gif wink.gif
milanistar
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 28 2007, 12:19 AM)
Of course not. Shevchenko is 30, old and playing like sh!t at the moment. He's not as fast as he used to be. (He was never a quick guy)

Zlatan is 24-25 and he's still improving his game. He's more physical than Shevchenko but that doesn't mean he's slower. In fact, at the moment... he's quicker.

Anyway, in the summer I really wanted him in Milan, but now he's playing for la medra and since he always was a merda fan rolleyes.gif he should stay there forever wink.gif
dst
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 28 2007, 02:17 AM)

You've said that again but I only hate his attitude. And he is fast!

As for Sheva I think you're wrong ... he's not fast anymore but he used to be such.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 28 2007, 03:19 AM)

Come on !! He is nick named the 'Ukrainian train' for how how fast his sprints were ( they called him that here.. ) .. Of course, he went to Chelsea and became crap, so I dont give a rats a$$, but he used to be lightening fast
Portman
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jan 28 2007, 01:48 AM)
Come on !! He is nick named the 'Ukrainian train' for how how fast his sprints were ( they called him that here.. ) .. Of course, he went to Chelsea and became crap, so I dont give a rats a$$, but he used to be lightening fast

I didn't want to say he was slow or something, but he was never fast... I mean, fast as Henry or Cissé.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 28 2007, 04:52 AM)
I didn't want to say he was slow or something, but he was never fast... I mean, fast as Henry or Cissé.

WHAT !!!???? ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

R u serious .. Come on porto .. Ur the last person I'd expect to say something like this (well, the last person would be dst, but ..) !

I don't wish to argue cuz he (Sheva) isn't worth my time.

But one of the reasons I liked the player was because of his lightening fast speed. In anycase, it's pointless to argue, cuz at the moment, Seedorf is faster than him biggrin.gif
KillerMax
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jan 27 2007, 08:05 PM)
Seedorf is faster than him biggrin.gif

That's gotta be such a slap in the face for Sheva... laugh.gif
bigmacmtl
QUOTE (milanistar @ Jan 27 2007, 06:54 PM)

Then remind me what sorta player oliveira is tongue.gif ... i mean he's our great replacement for sheva. to be honest i dont care that much if zlatan isnt the type of player as sheva, the point is the both can play as support strikers wheter or not their styles differ. i dont know or think oli can do this cuz he surely hasnt. it's not like we paid peanuts for this guy, 20 million? i dint know a few goals against serie b teams and a few crossbars was so expensive? i dont like zlatan at all but if oli is worth 20 million, zlatan would be worth 60-65 million. hopefully oli will eventually turn into sumone great but for 20 million i hope he does.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ Jan 28 2007, 10:07 AM)
Then remind me what sorta player oliveira is  tongue.gif ... i mean he's our great replacement for sheva. to be honest i dont care that much if zlatan isnt the type of player as sheva, the point is the both can play as support strikers wheter or not their styles differ. i dont know or think oli can do this cuz he surely hasnt. it's not like we paid peanuts for this guy, 20 million? i dint know a few goals against serie b teams and a few crossbars was so expensive? i dont like zlatan at all but if oli is worth 20 million, zlatan would be worth 60-65 million. hopefully oli will eventually turn into sumone great but for 20 million i hope he does.

Oli is no Sheva equal, nor replacment ! He is here to fill a gap.

R9, is equal to Sheva in the sense that they both were top of their game in their prime smile.gif ..

But even w/ R9, Sheva still isn't replaced .. Cuz Sheva in a Milan shirt was much more than just a striker cool.gif
GULLIVER
QUOTE (Portugal @ Jan 28 2007, 04:19 AM)
(He was never a quick guy)

Actually Andrey Shevchenko was considered to have the fastest start-up speed at some years of his career in including some in Milan.
LaPalma
Sheva definetely was a fast player, no doubt for me. Now with 30 years he's not as fast as he used to be. Same for our former pendolino. Too old.
As for Zlatan. Of course he's a great player, but with his attitude he's not a player for Milan. Inter always had the more selfish players (like all the argentinians), and now Zlatan. He's good but it just wouldn't work for us...
KillerMax
Zlatan is a VERY powerful player, but I DON'T want him in Milan and I never will. The dark side(Inter) always have powerful figures. It just makes it all the more challenging for the good side(Milan).

Ironically though, Milan are the devils and Inter are supposed to be the heavenly team... angels of the skies... Yeah right... laugh.gif
dst
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jan 28 2007, 08:20 PM)
Ironically though, Milan are the devils and Inter are supposed to be the heavenly team... angels of the skies... Yeah right... laugh.gif

you edited my reply... biggrin.gif
Bluesummers
Shevchenko has been known to have the fastest acceleration out of all strikers with Henry having the fastest top speed(pace). Zlatan is more physical and indeed much faster than sheva but they are not the same. Zlatan on a break away or lets just say "a chance" scores about 75% of the time; sheva scores about 95% of the time. Zlatan is young but is no way considered sheva's replacement. Sheva's replacement would be someone who can take over the team and bring absoloute confidence in the squad that if he recieves the ball, something is going to happen. Gilardino, oli, inzaghi(thisyear), and ronaldo cannot do that. Shevchenko has the best and most complete finish in the world, While Adriano is notibly the best for his outstanding and intense shot power. Zlatan< Sheva. Zlatan+ronaldo= Sheva tongue.gif If we went like that at the beginning of the season, we wouldn't have this discussion.
Portman
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Jan 29 2007, 04:07 AM)
Shevchenko has been known to have the fastest acceleration out of all strikers with Henry having the fastest top speed(pace).  Zlatan is more physical and indeed much faster than sheva but they are not the same.  Zlatan on a break away or lets just say "a chance" scores  about 75% of the time; sheva scores about 95% of the time.  Zlatan is young but is no way considered sheva's replacement.  Sheva's replacement would be someone who can take over the team and bring absoloute confidence in the squad that if he recieves the ball, something is going to happen.  Gilardino, oli, inzaghi(thisyear), and ronaldo cannot do that.  Shevchenko has the best and most complete finish in the world,  While Adriano is notibly the best for his outstanding and intense shot power.  Zlatan< Sheva.  Zlatan+ronaldo= Sheva tongue.gif If we went like that at the beginning of the season, we wouldn't have this discussion.

If you look at it overall I think there are only 1 or 2 players in the world (younger) that you can compare to Shevchenko.
David Villa is pole position in that, IMO.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.