Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Babel scotches move talk
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
dst
---------------------------------------------------------
Babel scotches move talk

Ajax star Ryan Babel has poured cold water on reports linking him with a move to Arsenal.

The 20-year-old is one of the most coveted players in Holland and has been linked with a move away from Ajax for some time.

Babel has made no secret of his desire to head for a foreign adventure, but he is not looking to leave Ajax for another year despite reported interest from Arsenal.

"I am not occupied with foreign interest," said Babel.

"I want to focus only on football. When I play good things will come by itself, wherever that may be.

"I will play at Ajax next season. I have a contract for another one and a half years and as far as I know I will hold on to that.

"Just like every other player I have my dreams. In the past that was playing at Ajax. Later I found Milan a nice club.

"In recent years Arsenal and Barcelona have also impressed me."

skysports.com

---------------------------------------------------------
milanistar
It would be great to have him on board smile.gif
Rossoneri7
He would be great at Milan ..
Jack Sparrow
Brilliant wing forward...let's get him.
agenth
cry.gif wub.gif wub.gif
that's the right way!
arivanjj
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jan 12 2007, 04:45 AM)
Brilliant wing forward...let's get him.

we already got Oliveira tongue.gif
Jack Sparrow
hey hey hey..not funny. tongue.gif wink.gif

Oli on the right, Ryan on the left and Kaka down the centre. And when they think the worst is over, unleash the holy wrath of Super Pippo.

To quote Marilyn Manson "Hallelujah motherf@ckers!"

They'll be dead b4 they know what hit them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.