Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Can't Promise Fans I'll Never Go To Inter - Buffon
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
Rossoneri7
Gigi talks about his future: "I am not worried or in a hush: I can stay, in February we will see."

"I cannot say to the Juve fans I will never go to Inter. I don't like people who talk like that. It's also a question of respect with regards to the team interested. I repeat: like I did last summer, I could stay also next season, or maybe I could leave, perhaps to Milan or Honolulu... But there's no countdown".

"The betting scandal? I paid for the fact I'm a Juventus player, that seems obvious. They bothered me about a personal question, of which I am not proud, but it was a private thing... For example others spend a lot of money on cars, I don't. Fortunately I am strong enough to know when I'm making mistakes."

"The Calciopoli scandal united us during the World Cup, it was the only way not to fall apart. On the training camp at Coverciano things looked tough, but when we got to Germany we saw how much affection there was for us."

"I am a believer, a fatalist: life is a continuous test. To lose a child must be devastating for a parent. I am very hapy with Alena and she with me. I don't like to make programs for the future, it's hard enough to find the right person. Among the objectives is to build a family. She's the very precise type, who goes out shopping, who never gets parking tickets."

Goal.com
Rossoneri7
puke.gif puke.gif puke.gif

He would actually agree to playing for Inter !!!!

There deffinately is something wrong with 2007 !
agenth
hey, some inter fan said to me, that buffon didn't want to go to inter 100%

what's wrong with the world?
Portman
Juventus will be back in Serie A next year, but... if they need $$$... well, I dunno. It won't be a surprise for me.
dst
he talked about joining Milan before too... unsure.gif
dst
Huh!?

Just read the actual article... where exactly does he mention Inter!!???? unsure.gif rolleyes.gif

Come to Milan my boy!!!!!!!!! smile.gif king.gif king.gif devil.gif
agenth
their mainsponsor dropped them.
(tamoil)

so I would say yes they need the money
han2503
He never says he's joing inter or that he wants to join them.

He's just being honest, and unlike some other players is not feeding the fans bull by promising them he is definately staying at Juve for the rest of his career.

Notice how he also says that he can't promise that he won't join Inter but also mentions Milan is the same light.

Gigi had said in the summer that he would prefer Milan and I' pretty certain that if we want him badly we will get him over Inter. But all this would depend on Dida's future with us.
BoomAM
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 2 2007, 02:58 AM)
Just read the actual article... where exactly does he mention Inter!!????

The first line!
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jan 2 2007, 02:20 AM)
"I cannot say to the Juve fans I will never go to Inter.
Jack Sparrow
It sounds like a lot of rambling.

He musta been stoned after new year. "I'm a fatalist. Parent losing child....I'm happy with Alena."

what again??

So he's the guy who stole my rum and joints.

B!tch...he owes me big.

tongue.gif laugh.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Jan 2 2007, 07:33 PM)
It sounds like a lot of rambling.

He musta been stoned after new year. "I'm a fatalist. Parent losing child....I'm happy with Alena."

what again??

So he's the guy who stole my rum and joints.

B!tch...he owes me big.

tongue.gif laugh.gif

ohmy.gif .. Why didnt u say so tongue.gif
Jack Sparrow
Well I didn't want to make a fuss about it in the press, and piss him off . But I did call him up and yell at him, I think that's why he said he's going to Inter.

tongue.gif wink.gif
Rossoneri7
Buffon Itching For New Challenges

"After a year you want to get back to playing those types of games again, to measure yourself with the best."

After a period of deserved rest, the best goalkeeper in the world, Gianluigi Buffon, came back after the holiday period to talk to the press, showing that he was in form as ever and with clear ideas about the future. In his first press conference of the year he started immediately with some "strong" comments: "It's really pleasing to receive all these compliments. But, if it's true that I'm one of the strongest goalkeepers in the world, then that kind of player always wants to play against the best teams and the best players in the world. For one year I can do without that, but after that you want to get back to playing those types of games again, to measure yourself with the best. The support of the club always pushes me to want to give the best for the Juve cause, but I don't feel like being the symbol of a team that finishes 12th. Don't always ask me the same things, I've already said I will talk about my future later, right now it's early and I can't answer that yet. I don't know when that will be, perhaps when the standings are clearer. I don't want to be banal and keep repeating the same things."

On 6 January, the "scent" of Serie A will be back as the Berlusconi Trophy, a traditional Juventus-Milan friendly: "First of all let's hope nothing like last year happens (he got a bad shoulder injury in last year's edition)... But it's a fascinating match especially for a team like Juve who are in a situation of inferiority at the moment. For us it could be an important test, to understand what we are capable of. But if things go well we shouldn't delude ourselves. We will want to understand how far we are from teams like them at the moment, and Milan in Italy are second or third, if they are not first..."

Goal.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.