Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who do you hate more?
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
agenth
LOL biggrin.gif
LaPalma
What's wrong with Vieira???
Portman
I'm really in doubt between Moratti's face and Mancini's hair. rolleyes.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (Portugal @ Dec 20 2006, 01:31 AM)
I'm really in doubt between Moratti's face and Mancini's hair.  rolleyes.gif

What about Moggis money? biggrin.gif

Btw, you voted for Zlatan, didn't you? tongue.gif
Portman
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Dec 20 2006, 12:37 AM)
What about Moggis money? biggrin.gif

Btw, you voted for Zlatan, didn't you? tongue.gif

I respect Moggi. I'd like to see him in Milan or someone like him. I mean, someone agressive like him on the market. Not someone like Baldy freebies or the traveller Braida.

About Zlatan, I believe who voted on him is still pissed off of what he did to Nesta on the last derby (yeah baby, ownage). rolleyes.gif
KillerMax
In order:

Luciano Moggi
Massimo Moratti
Patrick Vieira
Zlatan Ibrahimovic

And here are some more: smile.gif

Peter Crouch
Puyol
Poulsen
Pavel Nedved

It's the "P" factor I'm telling you! ohmy.gif biggrin.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Dec 20 2006, 02:27 AM)
In order:

Luciano Moggi
Massimo Moratti
Patrick Vieira
Zlatan Ibrahimovic

And here are some more: smile.gif
Peter Crouch
Puyol
Poulsen
Pavel Nedved

It's the "P" factor I'm telling you! ohmy.gif  biggrin.gif

You just can't he Crouc...that guy is too funny to hate him

Oha nd Nedved is a great player, about Puyol I don't care, and Poulsen well, let's say he does his job good, that every man, women and child in Italy hate him isn't his concern...
misha
I don't like Zlatan and Metrix (dirty players)
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Dec 20 2006, 03:32 AM)
You just can't he Crouc...that guy is too funny to hate him

Yep. He is too funny biggrin.gif
naurif
its gotto b metarazzi.. he is a DISGRACE to the term 'Defend' mad.gif
bigmacmtl
i used to hate materazzi a lot. but not as much anymore, it may sound crazy but i sorta respect him now. you gotta give him credit, he did score against us in the derby compared to the great play from our defenders lol. he does his job well(although it doesnt take much to piss zidane off), inter def looks shaky without him, he was a big part of italy's success and scored 2 big goals and probably one of the most important goal a defender has ever scored (how many defenders have scored in a world cup final?). zlatan is just a fag. when you look at moratti it's pity you feel. but ya if nedved was on the list i would vote for him. he is the most fouled player in serie a for a reason (last year) hehehe. but ya he's one of the biggest divers ever, and a huge hypocrite (he may get lots of bad tackles on him but he dishes his on drity tackles), always bitching at the refs.
han2503
Definately Moratti

QUOTE (Portugal @ Dec 20 2006, 12:46 AM)
About Zlatan, I believe who voted on him is still pissed off of what he did to Nesta on the last derby (yeah baby, ownage).  rolleyes.gif

It was not ownage. He didn't even intend to do that. Nesta just helped him out with flicking the ball invitingly for him to volley it past Dida, who in 9 out of 10 times would have caught that rolleyes.gif

And about Moratti, you would ACTUALLY want him to come to Milan??!!
Portman
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 20 2006, 01:42 PM)
Definately Moratti
It was not ownage. He didn't even intend to do that. Nesta just helped him out with flicking the ball invitingly for him to volley it past Dida, who in 9 out of 10 times would have caught that  rolleyes.gif

And about Moratti, you would ACTUALLY want him to come to Milan??!!

Moratti? Who said Moratti?

Talking about Moggi? Yes. I want/wanted someone like him. Don't get me wrong... I mean, agressive on the market. (Obviously not the ref things...)
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 20 2006, 03:42 PM)
Definately Moratti

It's hard to hate a guy who suffered so much.
agenth
Vieira? I don't hate him... but I have something against him ^^
And why would you want Moggi the corrupt in Milan... this would make Milan in worser state, than we are now...

I voted for Materazzi. I can't stand this guy. He is such a f*cker on pitch. I think off pitch he's a nice guy, but I mean on pitch he's like a psycho....
And everybody loves him now, cause he helped Italy to WC... still he's a pig
han2503
QUOTE (Portugal @ Dec 20 2006, 02:12 PM)
Moratti? Who said Moratti?

Talking about Moggi? Yes. I want/wanted someone like him. Don't get me wrong... I mean, agressive on the market. (Obviously not the ref things...)

It means I Chose Moratti from the poll

And about Moggi, I thought you meant you wanted HIM. But Galliani seems to have found his balls again when it comes to tranfers. So let's see if he carries out what he has promised in this January. Let's not forget that he has been here with us for 20 VERY successful years.

QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 20 2006, 02:23 PM)
It's hard to hate a guy who suffered so much.

I hate him cause he was one that was probably involved in the calciopoli as much as Moggi and got away with it. And not only that he even managed to get a scudetto that his team where never even in the running for
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 20 2006, 04:49 PM)
I hate him cause he was one that was probably involved in the calciopoli as much as Moggi and got away with it. And not only that he even managed to get a scudetto that his team where never even in the running for

Yep, good reasons. I think he was involved deeply for sure
han2503
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 20 2006, 02:53 PM)
Yep, good reasons. I think he was involved deeply for sure

Having a company that is partly yours do the taps should be proof enough of how involved he was. But I guess putting 2 and 2 together is hard enough for some people let alone figuring out this HaRD equation rolleyes.gif
naurif
QUOTE (bigmacmtl @ Dec 20 2006, 01:54 PM)
i used to hate materazzi a lot. but not as much anymore, it may sound crazy but i sorta respect him now. you gotta give him credit, he did score against us in the derby compared to the great play from our defenders lol. he does his job well(although it doesnt take much to piss zidane off), inter def looks shaky without him, he was a big part of italy's success and scored 2 big goals and probably one of the most important goal a defender has ever scored (how many defenders have scored in a world cup final?). zlatan is just a fag. when you look at moratti it's pity you feel. but ya if nedved was on the list i would vote for him. he is the most fouled player in serie a for a reason (last year) hehehe. but ya he's one of the biggest divers ever, and a huge hypocrite (he may get lots of bad tackles on him but he dishes his on drity tackles), always bitching at the refs.

yes metarazzi did well for us. scoring two great goals and the one who brought the "turning point" in the final match. but still he is not a good defender. he doesnt know where the ball is, jus goes kickin around, lucky for him that he gets the ball sometimes
agenth
I can't see, why some milanisti like matrix now....
I mean don't you remember what he did to us?!?!
He's such a retard... a moron...
misha
QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 22 2006, 12:44 AM)

Agree completely.
han2503
QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 21 2006, 10:44 PM)

I like Italies Matrix, not Inter's Matrix wink.gif
milanistar
QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 21 2006, 10:44 PM)

In case you didn't notice, some people are even missing Juve laugh.gif
What else?!
agenth
QUOTE (milanistar @ Dec 22 2006, 12:21 AM)
In case you didn't notice, some people are even missing Juve laugh.gif
What else?!

I do!!! they should kick inter's asses =)

BTW, someone here mentioned that matrix stopped scoring owngoals?
look at the italy-turkey match again rolleyes.gif
han2503
QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 21 2006, 11:38 PM)
I do!!! they should kick inter's asses =)

BTW, someone here mentioned that matrix stopped scoring owngoals?
look at the italy-turkey match again  rolleyes.gif

oops forgot about that laugh.gif

That was funny
vito_online
For Me
Ramon Calderon & Mijatovic...
tongue.gif dry.gif
Rossoneri7
Morratti has got my vote .. After this past summer .. Had he been nobile, he would have not accepted the past Scudetto !

W/ or w/o conroversy; Juventus won that Scudetto ! I watched the entire season, Milan came in second place .. Inter never even came 7 points close to Milan, at any point of the season !

Just says alot about them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.