Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bergamo: Inter worse than Juve
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
han2503
Bergamo: Inter worse than Juve

Former refereeing designator Paolo Bergamo claims many more clubs should’ve been punished in the Calciopoli scandal – including Inter.

“Someone picked the wiretap recordings they wanted released and threw away others that didn’t contribute to their final aims,” he told newspaper ‘QN’.

The scandal erupted in May when leaked telephone conversations were printed in the Press showing officials from several sides urging ‘protection’ from refereeing errors or protesting about mistakes.

“Inter were the ones who complained more than anyone. They suspected everything, as there were a lot of referees they didn’t want assigned to their games, while the draws didn’t please them. Juventus and Milan scared them.”

The Nerazzurri were handed the 2005-06 Scudetto title after the trial, which saw Juve demoted to Serie B and Milan, Fiorentina, Lazio and Reggina docked points.

Yet Bergamo – whose phone conversations were at the centre of the scandal – insists there was a precise intent to damage some clubs more than others.

“How come in the trial there were only some of the conversations and not others? I hope the investigation outside the football justice system can go more in depth and clarify. I doubt only ex-referee Massimo De Santis and I were spied on.”

Bound to cause further controversy, former refereeing designator Bergamo pointed the finger at recently deceased Inter President Giacinto Facchetti.

“I hate to say it because of our friendship since the 1960s and his recent passing, but Facchetti called me more than anyone and Inter complained the most. He was always unhappy and I understood his irritation, as Inter struggled to win. Roma also rang up. They didn’t want some referees and were much warmer to others. It was a superstition issue with them.”

Ex-Juventus director general Luciano Moggi’s phone calls were not only published in the Press, but even released on radio stations in some cases ahead of the trial.

“I’ve known Luciano for over 30 years. I am still honoured to be his friend and, if he made mistakes, he’ll answer to them. He mentioned a few referees when we were setting up the designations, but Moggi wasn’t the one deciding, it was the draw.”

Bergamo also slammed the figures in charge of the Calciopoli trial – former FIGC Commissioner Guido Rossi, Cesare Ruperto and Saverio Borrelli.

“These three made some important mistakes. They entered a world they didn’t know, one that had rapports, friendships, teasing and ways of communicating that go round without ever breaking the barrier of fair play between those who work in this sport. I ask Borrelli for a public confrontation about this whole issue.”
han2503
This should have been quite obvious from the beginning, considering the fact that the wire tape where made by the company that is highly influenced by Massimo Moratti and Guido Rossi rolleyes.gif
agenth
HA HA HA

im hoping of justice
misha
It's so obvious rolleyes.gif Hope some day they will pay
agenth
of course it's so obvious.
but this article proves my assumptions, and can shut up the inter merdas
han2503
QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 3 2006, 09:18 PM)
of course it's so obvious.
but this article proves my assumptions, and can shut up the inter merdas

They will never shut up, they still believe that they are as pure as water coming from the mountains of heaven.

Everybody else knew what was happening.

Just the fact that the taps where made by a company that Mr' Moratti is a part of should be proof enough and it should also be obvious that nothing would come put involving Inter since anything implicating them would have been distroyed and no person is stupid enough to tape his own calls. Yes even Moratti wink.gif
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 3 2006, 09:26 PM)
They will never shut up, they still believe that they are as pure as water coming from the mountains of heaven.

Everybody else knew what was happening.

Just the fact that the taps where made by a company that Mr' Moratti is a part of should be proof enough and it should also be obvious that nothing would come put involving Inter since anything implicating them would have been distroyed and no person is stupid enough to tape his own calls. Yes even Moratti  wink.gif

You hit the nail right on the head wink.gif
han2503
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Dec 3 2006, 09:30 PM)
You hit the nail right on the head wink.gif

Hey man where have you been all day?

I was waiting for your post game analysis after the match but you never showed up
agenth
Why won't they shut up?
When Inter really is worse than Juve they also have to go to Serie B
and then they shut up about their "never been to b"
I_Rossoneri
Bound to cause further controversy, former refereeing designator Bergamo pointed the finger at recently deceased Inter President Giacinto Facchetti.

“I hate to say it because of our friendship since the 1960s and his recent passing, but Facchetti called me more than anyone and Inter complained the most. He was always unhappy and I understood his irritation, as Inter struggled to win.

Funny that as in the 60's he was buying refs for their CL games...the il grande inter merde days funnily enough rolleyes.gif . That man was a total disgrace, I remember he was the one who questioned our penalties a couple of years ago - next thing you know the refs were afraid to give us penalties!!!!! rolleyes.gif
han2503
QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 3 2006, 09:33 PM)
Why won't they shut up?
When Inter really is worse than Juve they also have to go to Serie B
and then they shut up about their "never been to b"

Because they will never be charged of anything. You wait and see.

It's because the taps where made by a company that is partly owned by Moratti. Does taps where done ILLEGALLY btw.

Moratti wouldn't tape his own calls, and if there ever was ANYTHING on those tapes involving Inter those would have definately been distroyed
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 3 2006, 09:31 PM)
Hey man where have you been all day?

I was waiting for your post game analysis after the match but you never showed up

I've been busy today as I'm having my house decorated next week - it's going to be a big job ohmy.gif
han2503
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Dec 3 2006, 09:35 PM)
Funny that as in the 60's he was buying refs for their CL games...the il grande inter merde days funnily enough rolleyes.gif . That man was a total disgrace, I remember he was the one who questioned our penalties a couple of years ago - next thing you know the refs were afraid to give us penalties!!!!! rolleyes.gif

Inter won those CL because their matches where fixed, everyone knows this, it's commin knowledge.

Secondly Inter's players where as doped up as Juve's during the 90's. Herrera used to stuff them up with what is know as the 'Cafe Herrera'
han2503
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Dec 3 2006, 09:37 PM)
I've been busy today as I'm having my house decorated next week - it's going to be a big job ohmy.gif

Good luck with that man wink.gif biggrin.gif

But did you watch the match?
agenth
wowowowowowowowo

commonn knowledge? lol never heard of this

people complain about how much wealth berlusconi had, and now moratti has.
someone said to me, that the state can ask for the tapes O.o
dst
QUOTE (mishale @ Dec 3 2006, 11:14 PM)
It's so obvious rolleyes.gif  Hope some day they will pay

also @han: they always pay!! wink.gif
I'm confident!!

QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 3 2006, 11:39 PM)
that the state can ask for the tapes O.o

Moratti: Tapes? What tapes?? rolleyes.gif

Oh and replying to the title: Well I can't compare types of sh1t but yeah a big fat
F@CK YOU MERDA is enough for now!!
han2503
QUOTE (mchanna @ Dec 3 2006, 09:39 PM)
wowowowowowowowo

commonn knowledge? lol never heard of this

people complain about how much wealth berlusconi had, and now moratti has.
someone said to me, that the state can ask for the tapes O.o

Of course the state can ask for the tapes, but if there where any tapes involving Inter be sure that they where destroyed before anything was 'mysteriously leaked' out.

Even some Inter fans admit that they where fixing CL matches during that time rolleyes.gif
agenth
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 3 2006, 10:50 PM)
Of course the state can ask for the tapes, but if there where any tapes involving Inter be sure that they where destroyed before anything was 'mysteriously leaked' out.

Even some Inter fans admit that they where fixing CL matches during that time  rolleyes.gif

really=? never heard of such an interista

http://tgcom.it/ reported this also
LaPalma
QUOTE (dst @ Dec 3 2006, 10:48 PM)
Oh and replying to the title: Well I can't compare types of sh1t but yeah a big fat
F@CK YOU MERDA is enough for now!!

Sure, as if they were any better than the rest out there.... Who really believed in this "We haven't done anything...blabla....Milan and Juve are the bad guys...blabla"...really f@ck them!
Portman
Bergamo can say whatever he wants. We here too.

But the reality is that, like it or not, they got the last year scudetto and they'll get it again this year. rolleyes.gif
misha
QUOTE (Portugal @ Dec 4 2006, 03:15 AM)
and they'll get it again this year.  rolleyes.gif

You are reminding this a lot
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (han2503 @ Dec 3 2006, 09:38 PM)
Good luck with that man  wink.gif  biggrin.gif

But did you watch the match?

No, I missed it.
Rossoneri7
Nothing new sleepysmiley03.gif rolleyes.gif

Moratti is the snake, he got what he wanted a scudetto and this season, well, if things go on course for them, they'll probably land it.

What's done is done .. Till next season; I don't think Angelli don't have something under their sleeves let alone Berlusconi
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Dec 4 2006, 11:23 AM)
Nothing new  sleepysmiley03.gif  rolleyes.gif

Moratti is the snake, he got what he wanted a scudetto and this season, well, if things go on course for them, they'll probably land it.

What's done is done .. Till next season; I don't think Angelli don't have something under their sleeves let alone Berlusconi

If either of them had anything under their sleeve they would have taken it out in the summer.

Oh and I_Rossoneri, you didn't miss much, the first half woulf have put you to sleep the second came alive though from the minute Gila scored the goal, the second half was just a disgrace from the ref though rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.