Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PSG Trump Dhorasoo's Remarks
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
Rossoneri7
PSG Trump Dhorasoo's Remarks
Paris Saint Germain, miffed by public comments made by midfielder Vikash Dhorasoo about the club's coach, took a page out of Donald Trump's book and told the Frenchman, "You're fired."

PSG have terminated Dhorasoo's contract according to a statement on the team's website.

In September, Dhorasoo called PSG coach Guy Lacombe a "liar" in L'Equipe and promptly was suspended by the club. Lacombe had relegated the French World Cup midfielder to the reserves prior to the player's outburst.

Goal.com
Rossoneri7
Wha.. !!!!!!!!!!
Jack Sparrow
Hmm...are we gonna bring him back?? Naaahhh!!
dst
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 11 2006, 10:19 PM)
Hmm...are we gonna bring him back??  Naaahhh!!

why not ? he's at a "Milan age" rolleyes.gif
He's good, free and "desperate" ... I think he may help !!
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 11 2006, 10:27 PM)
why not ? he's at a "Milan age"  rolleyes.gif

Nooo please nooo sad.gif
Rossoneri7
PSG Fire Dhorasoo!
Since 1973 he is the first player to be fired in France.

Paris Saint Germain have decided to fire Vikash Dhorasoo for not fulfilling his footballing duties. The ex-Milan midfielder is the first player to be sacked, except for cases of drug use like Adrian Mutu, since contracts were first introduced in football in 1973.

Goal.com
Rossoneri7
So its a first !!!!!!!! These things rarely happen .. In fact they are so rare that they are considered impossible
Portman
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 11 2006, 07:27 PM)
why not ? he's at a "Milan age"  rolleyes.gif

Typical Galliani transfer. Just w8 until December... rolleyes.gif
Jack Sparrow
Since he's a free agent maybe we won't wait...hey if we could get Favalli, why not him...biggrin.gif
dst
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Oct 11 2006, 11:20 PM)
Nooo please nooo sad.gif

why man ?? He could just for the rest of the season as an extra option ... what's wrong about that, I like him !!
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 12 2006, 12:14 AM)
why man ?? He could just for the rest of the season as an extra option ... what's wrong about that, I like him !!

Nothing wrong with it .. He just got on my nerves a lot when he played for us. I cant even define what type of a player he is - a winger ? DM ? an AM ? What is he ?! Plus, his body isn't that strong to play in the Serie A .. But that is just what I felt from when he was here ..
KillerMax
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Oct 11 2006, 07:39 PM)
Nothing wrong with it .. He just got on my nerves a lot  when he played for us. I cant even define what type of a player he is - a winger ? DM ? an AM ? What is he ?! Plus, his body isn't that strong to play in the Serie A .. But that is just what I felt from when he was here ..

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif That's how I felt too... and he looks like a white person that was painted black... But nevertheless, I liked him...
Jack Sparrow
Vikash Dhorasoo..sounds like an Indian...so I'm gonna support him tongue.gif

He's Mauritius-French isn't he?
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 12 2006, 12:44 PM)
Vikash Dhorasoo..sounds like an Indian...so I'm gonna support him tongue.gif

He's Mauritius-French isn't he?

No he is a French, but his origions from India
Jack Sparrow
well then...that's settled...forza dhorasoo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.