Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Morrati and his shameless merda
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
Rossoneri7
Moratti Criticizes Team's Attitude
The Inter Patron was not impressed with how his side performed against Bayern Munich.

The Nerazzurri's adventure in the Champions League has so far been disastrous with two defeats from two matchdays. The latest one arrived on Wednesday night, as Bayern disposed of Inter with a 2-0 win at San Siro, with the performance of the team definitely disappointing Massimo Moratti.

"We tried to play a match to contain Bayern in the first half: maybe this is not allowed in the Champions League.

"We must aim at winning, without too much prudence, otherwise it becomes a psychological problem and you always find problems in scoring goals."

These words were obviously directed towards Roberto Mancini who must now target 4 wins in the next matches in order to secure a place in the last 16 of the Champions League.

Goal
Rossoneri7
"We tried to play a match to contain Bayern in the first half: maybe this is not allowed in the Champions League.

What ?! R they new to the CL ? I mean they have Hernan .. he could teach them a thing or two about the CL !!!

Again .. laugh.gif .. Inter just shut up.
misha
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 29 2006, 07:25 AM)
What ?! R they new to the CL ? I mean they have Hernan .. he could teach them a thing or two about the CL !!!

Or they can ask our players.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 29 2006, 07:32 AM)
Or they can ask our players.

Seriously .. I think theyshould shut up .. This is ridiculous !!! What ? They have no honer .. huh.gif .. they probably dont, but they should at least shut up, as Bayern arent making a big deal out of it .. I mean, its not like anyone expect anything special from them .. This is normal .. But to come out with a statement like that .. laugh.gif
misha
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 29 2006, 07:36 AM)
Seriously .. I think theyshould shut up .. This is ridiculous !!! What ? They have no honer ..  huh.gif .. they probably dont, but they should at least shut up, as Bayern arent making a big deal out of it .. I mean, its not like anyone expect anything special from them .. This is normal .. But to come out with a statement like that ..  laugh.gif

Moratti had and has huge expectations from this season. Even after all the past failure, this year they have no excuse.
Moratti never knew to shut up and bring quietness into the team. Their dirty laundry always out there.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 29 2006, 07:48 AM)
Moratti had and has huge expectations from this season. Even after all the past failure, this year they have no excuse.
Moratti never knew to shut up and bring quietness into the team. Their dirty  laundry always out there.

Wasnt that an excuse ... unsure.gif laugh.gif

Man they just crack me up tongue.gif
misha
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 29 2006, 07:54 AM)
Wasnt that an excuse ... unsure.gif  laugh.gif

No smile.gif

As long as season will progress the pressure there will rise and they just can handle it
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (mishale @ Sep 29 2006, 08:05 AM)
No smile.gif
As long as season will progress the pressure there will rise and they just can handle it

Didnt get that ?! unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.