Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AS Roma vs Inter Milan FC
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
dst
I think we'd like a Roma win!!!
Then Roma will lose points elsewhere cause they're going to think they're too strong and Merda will be in total chaos again!!!! devil.gif

And I think that's what's going to happen too!!!

Now vote and tell me what you think will eventually happen!!??
Nova
A tie , we have to take over the 1st place as soon as possible
Portman
We've already started talking about this on the Serie A topic.
Did they really derserve an unique topic? Hum...

Well, I hope Roma win. But I can't imagine Inter losing this one. With 3 rounds... Roma 5 points ahead of them? Hum, dunno.

IMO for Milan, either the Roma win or the draw will be OK.
arivanjj
i don't see Roma as a threat to us, i hope they win but if they win they're lucky...
misha
As I said on the Serie A thread, a draw or Roma win will be good for us cuz Inter can some day come together and we need take advantage of their mini crisis now. Roma ,on the other hand, will be easier to catch later on . They can fall apart after couple injuries.

My prediction: 3:2 to Roma
amancik
A draw would be the best! coz both teams will lose 2 points and Milan slowly catching up both teams ...
han2503
The most likele of all those to happen is the last one, which is why I voted for that scenario. wink.gif

But the result that would benefit US the most is a tie. We will cath up on both of them, Inter stay in the crises and Roma get back down to Earth. That's the best option.

Although a Roma win would make me laugh even more.

And an Inter win would make Mancini stay, which is something I also want.

Man this is like Sophie's choice laugh.gif
DvZ
agree..

a Roma win wouldn't gonna hurt us; coz there is nothing much we can do about it with the point handicapped... plus, imagine the laughing thrown at Inter..

but, a tie would be a win-win situation.. coz we're not losing too much ground on both teams
misha
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 19 2006, 08:16 PM)
Man this is like Sophie's choice  laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
C-Xaris
a tie is the best result for us. we win roma and merda twice and we are champions. imagine the humiliation of inter if we win the scudetto priceless devil.gif devilsmiley.gif
X-Offender
A tie would be great. We recover 2 points from both of them and it's going to be like this:

Roma 7
Inter 5
Milan 1

We can catch them up whenever we want later. But we have to win against Ascoli first.
han2503
Spalletti: "What I Envy About Mancini? Only His Hair!"

Roma coach Spalletti is very confident ahead of tomorrow night's match against Inter at the Stadio Olimpico.

Roma are going through an excellent moment and Spalletti cannot help feeling satisfied. Tomorrow night Inter are their next opponents, a highly favoured team that struggled more than expected so far.

"I hope to see the team of 26th August (when they played Inter in the Supercoppa and lost 4-3 after being 3-0 up), but just the one that played in the first half, or the first hour: until it was 3-2 we were playing well. We must avoid letting our guard drop, it's a flaw we must get rid of. Also we must keep control of the game, because if we let them have it, they have more quality and know how to make use of their individual qualities."

After confirming it's too early to talk about a decisive match for the scudetto, the coach answered a standard question with a surprising joke, that reveals the buoyant and optimistic mood he is in: "What do I envy about Mancini? Only his hair..."

Goal.com
Portman
Spalletti: "What I Envy About Mancini? Only His Hair!"

ROTFLOL
X-Offender
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 19 2006, 08:12 PM)
A tie would be great. We recover 2 points from both of them and it's going to be like this:

Roma 7
Inter 5
Milan 1

We can catch them up whenever we want later. But we have to win against Ascoli first.

As Captain Jack always says....what the man said, exactly what he said!
Rossoneri7
I went for a Roma win .. It's an option that would be devoted 100% to us, cuz that would just increase the pressure on Inter and who knows they might just break at the beginning ..

Roma r title favs as Inter are, but dont forget we cant count on Juve to slap Inter around as we gain ground on them, so why not give Roma that job for now biggrin.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 20 2006, 12:17 AM)
I went for a Roma win .. It's an option that would be devoted 100% to us, cuz that would just increase the pressure on Inter and who knows they might just break at the beginning ..

Roma r title favs as Inter are, but dont forget we cant count on Juve to slap Inter around as we gain ground on them, so why not give Roma that job for now biggrin.gif

If Roma where to have a spell like the one they had last spring, where they were in amazing form, then it would be really hard for us to catch them, so a draw I think is a must for this game
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.