Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What the F***???!!
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
KillerMax
http://sports.yahoo.com/sow/news;_ylt=AnPI...cnnsi&type=lgns

AC Milan is not a World powerhouse? Seriously, who the f@ck is this guy writing articles for Yahoo Sports(a very popular sports news source)? I wanna beat the crap out of him especially after I read that little part about UEFA and Berlusconi. He says it like it's a fact, not a joke!
X-Offender
ohmy.gif
dst
One quick reaction to Thursday's Champions League group-phase draw: I'm thinking Silvio Berlusconi owns someone at UEFA.

ohmy.gif
all we f@ckin' needed was a mother f@ckin' @sshole, a son of a f@ckin' b1tch who's screwed every mother f@ckin' d1ck in the world to come up with that f@ckin' quote!!!!

F@CK YOU @SSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sh1t a million people read that idiot reporter's article and it's only logical they'll think negative of Milan!!!!

GUESS YOU STILL FEEL PIPPO'S D1CK IN THAT MOTHERF@CKIN' BAYERN FANBOY @SS OF YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!
KillerMax
Seriously, we should ask Yahoo to take the article down. I know, it's the opinions section, but it's on the front f@cking page and I find that stupid article very offensive as a Milan fan!!!!!!! mad.gif
dst
how can we do that??? I'll try to find a way!!!
novfan
It's obvious that the guy's a major douchebag. He has issues with Milan because they ARE a powerhouse. I'm also thinking that the reason he put Inter and gave mention to Roma are because they're not stained by the negative press of this summer's match-fixing scandal. That's what's tainting Milan's reputation, and that's what needs to be wiped away. Milan should sue for defamation as a result of all this, seriously, we did nothing wrong and the world needs to know that. The sooner that happens, the sooner smarmy-panted poopy-heads like this jounalist will shut up.
han2503
Where can we send this idiot or Yahoo sports an e-mail about this stupid article, this guy needs to check his facts. Milan are not a coccer power???!!!!!!!! what the f@ck????????????!!!!

Our history should speek for itself, we have been the most consistant team in these last 4 years in the CL, not to mention won it in 2003. We are the f@cking number ONE team in the UEFA rankings.

This guy obviously has an agenda. If some one finds a way to cantact yahoo or this f@cken idiot pls tell us so we can tell Yahoo to take this stupid and ridiculous article down. And tell this @ss hole to f@ck off and before writing somrthing that is going to be read by people he should make sure to check all the facts it just makes him sound stupid and biased
X-Offender
Just looking at his stupid face makes me wanna throw up.
han2503
SI.com

Just found where you can leave a comment for this idiot. It's the side-box it's called mailbag.

You should all send him a comment on this, make him realise how stupid he sounds
misha
This f@cking moron calls himself a journalist ? He is a disgrace for his profession. The whole story is a complete joke.

We should start a petition and send it to yahoo or e-mail the story to Milan

P.S He looks like retarded (and it's an offence to retarded)
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 28 2006, 09:17 PM)
SI.com

Just found where you can leave a comment for this idiot. It's the side-box it's called mailbag.

You should all send him a comment on this, make him realise how stupid he sounds

Ohhh I know exactly how to react to this f@cker devil.gif
misha
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Aug 28 2006, 09:37 PM)
Ohhh I know exactly how to react to this f@cker  devil.gif

I sent him something good devil.gif but I doubt he will get it
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (mishale @ Aug 28 2006, 09:46 PM)
I sent him something good devil.gif  but I doubt he will get it

Haha devilsmiley.gif ..

I sent him something real good .. I think he will be swamped with other's comments that share our point of views wink.gif
X-Offender
This is what I wrote to him:

"One quick reaction to Thursday's Champions League group-phase draw: I'm thinking Silvio Berlusconi owns someone at UEFA."

I don't know how you got into jounalism, but at least know the facts before writing something that millions of people are going to read. Didn't you read the offensive pronouncement UEFA directed to AC Milan after they decided to accept them in the preliminary round? I watch Milan Channel everyday and you sir don't even imagine how disappointed are the Milan fans about how UEFA humiliated them in front of all the world. Because people, people like you, don't know the real true facts, but only read the main titles in newspappers and websites and then judge clubs and presidents without a bit of respect and knowledge of how the real situation stands. Milan and UEFA are at "war" in these turbid times, and you say that Silvio Berlusconi owns someone to them? Sorry to say this, but you don't know a sh!t what's going on. And where the hell is AC Milan in your ranking Mr. Freedman? Aren't they the ones that have been three times in the last 4 years in the semi-finals of the almighty Champions League? Aren't they the ones that are in top of UEFA's official ranking? You are a total disgrace!
m1ke
Watch the language please guys - we want to promote a friendly atmosphere here smile.gif
m1ke
Just read the article - he's a clown. Not worthy of his own thread on here wink.gif
shoryuken
Who cares about Jonah Freedman and his ''World Soccer Power Rankings'' anyway?
han2503
QUOTE (shoryuken @ Aug 28 2006, 08:07 PM)
Who cares about Jonah Freedman and his ''World Soccer Power Rankings'' anyway?

Because thousands of people will read his article. Milan has already been unjustfully tarnished by being dragged in this whoe calciopoli thing.
shoryuken
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 28 2006, 08:20 PM)
Because thousands of people will read his article. Milan has already been unjustfully tarnished by being dragged in this whoe calciopoli thing.

His line about Berlusconi was dumb, he should back it up with facts but that would mean he would have to spend precious minutes of ''Power Time'' doing a bit of ''Power Research''.... which of course would lead to him seeing UEFA's comments about Milan from a few weeks back (surely he should know about that....). In short, it was a stupid thing to say and he's a clown (or should that be a ''World Power Clown''?).

But in the grand scheme of things, don't worry about him.
KillerMax
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 28 2006, 02:20 PM)

Yeah, this is why I brought this up. Yahoo Sports is a very popular website and to not include Milan in that list is just a disgrace! Plus that bit about Berlusconi? I don't care what he thinks, but I care what 10000 people think!
han2503
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Aug 28 2006, 08:37 PM)
Yeah, this is why I brought this up. Yahoo Sports is a very popular website and to not include Milan in that list is just a disgrace! Plus that bit about Berlusconi? I don't care what he thinks, but I care what 10000 people think!

Exactly.

This is what I wrote to him, I hope that he reads this and sends me some sort of reply for what I wrote him, but I guess he's too lazy to try and do that too

"• One quick reaction to Thursday's Champions League group-phase draw: I'm thinking Silvio Berlusconi owns someone at UEFA."

I always thought that serious journalists where supposed to be unbiased, I guess I was wrong.

In these last few years Milan have always got some of the toughest groups, compared to all the other big teams, just because we have an ‘easy’ group that doesn’t mean that Berlusconi ‘owns’ anyone over at UEFA, if anyone owned someone at UEFA that team would be your first ranked. Milan have always made it far because of the quality and pedigree they possess.

And how come a team that has been the most consistent then any other top European team, that has made it to the finals twice in the last 4 years and is currently UEFA’s number 1 ranked team  not be a ‘soccer power’? I think that before you post anything that people will read you should make sure that you get all your facts straight. Milan has one of the most richest histories in world club soccer, and you don’t call them a soccer power???

If you had an agenda at the club you should have kept that to yourself and not wrote it on an article that will be read by thousands of people.

Again, before writing something that will be read by a lot of people, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

Thanks
dst
QUOTE (m1ke @ Aug 28 2006, 10:36 PM)
Watch the language please guys - we want to promote a friendly atmosphere here smile.gif

m1ke I want us to write down an official milanfan.com response and report him to Yahoo! !!!!
LaPalma
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 29 2006, 08:56 AM)
m1ke I want us to write down an official milanfan.com response and report him to Yahoo! !!!!

Yeah, that's a great idea. I just read the article....it's a joke! So Werder Bremen is more worth mentioning than Milan? ohmy.gif And some club like Boca Juniors? What is this guy thinking? Is he a Milan hater that puts his own agenda into the job?
F@CK HIM!!!
dst
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Aug 29 2006, 02:50 PM)
Yeah, that's a great idea. I just read the article....it's a joke! So Werder Bremen is more worth mentioning than Milan? ohmy.gif And some club like Boca Juniors? What is this guy thinking? Is he a Milan hater that puts his own agenda into the job?
F@CK HIM!!!

I don't care what he thinks of Milan!!! whether he regards our team as one of the strongest is his own opinion but he's clearly accusing Berlusconi of fixing the draw!!!!!!

so please m1ke help me on this!!!!
Zed.D
why the world is so full of ***** like that one?! who is he to tell which teams are powerhouse and which teams are not? don't pay attention. just gotta ignore him.

m1ke - Watch the language please
X-Offender
I'm sure the field will tell who is a powerhouse and not some wirdo who doesn't understand a damn about football.
Portman
Jonah Freedman is an idiot. Another hyped barcelonism fan.

And by the way... soccer? World Soccer? This is what? American? OK... rolleyes.gif

He's probably confused with Soccer and Football... doesn't know what he's saying. Stupid idiot.
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 28 2006, 04:52 PM)
One quick reaction to Thursday's Champions League group-phase draw: I'm thinking Silvio Berlusconi owns someone at UEFA.

ohmy.gif
all we f@ckin' needed was a mother f@ckin' @sshole, a son of a f@ckin' b1tch who's screwed every mother f@ckin' d1ck in the world to come up with that f@ckin' quote!!!!

F@CK YOU @SSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sh1t a million people read that idiot reporter's article and it's only logical they'll think negative of Milan!!!!

GUESS YOU STILL FEEL PIPPO'S D1CK IN THAT MOTHERF@CKIN' BAYERN FANBOY @SS OF YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!

Dst, once again you speaketh the truth cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.