Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Italian Supercup 2006
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
Portman
10min: Inter 0-0 Roma

RAI Uno International...

I think Inter will crush Roma. rolleyes.gif
Portman
GOL ROMA! 0-1 Mancini! What a mistake by Inter defence. laugh.gif
Jack Sparrow
laugh.gif not even 12 forwards can help if u have a shitty defense...
misha
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 26 2006, 09:21 PM)
laugh.gif not even 12 forwards can help if u have a shitty defense...

They have good defenders. It's the whole team. They are cursed tongue.gif
Portman
OMG! 35MIN! INTER 0-3 ROMA

3!!!!!!!!!!
gal_kenny
What channel are u watching the match? Despite all the stars that Intermilan bought they are still crap.Milan will win the scudetto
misha
Too bad I can't watch it. This is so gooooooooooood smile.gif
shenvosky
3-1 for now
Portman
Inter 1 - Roma 3

2ª half started.
dst
they are cursed!!!! biggrin.gif
the game is in San Siro?? oh my who does this stadium have to suffer such defeats ... throw Merda out!!! mad.gif
Portman
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 26 2006, 08:06 PM)
they are cursed!!!! biggrin.gif
the game is in San Siro?? oh my who does this stadium have to suffer such defeats ... throw Merda out!!!  mad.gif

Yes. It's San Siro. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Portman
2-3. Goal Inter. Crespo.
Jack Sparrow
Wat are they playing some kind of tiger 5s?? Is Totti playing??
Portman
3-3 Vieira.
Portman
What a game by Vieira... and Figo. The others are b/s.
GULLIVER
Can't get it. Vieira is already used to score some goals in the beginning of every season and then just starts play normally unsure.gif

and Roma didn't betray himself. Winning with some big advantage and in the end - ends up with a draw or lose (hope this one won't heppen)
Jack Sparrow
Stupid..stupid Roma
Portman
Extra time... Inter will win this one.
Portman
What a fking goal by Figo. 4-3. It's done.
GULLIVER
damn
GULLIVER
somebody in this forum was talking Roma's good defenders unsure.gif huh.gif
Portman
It's all Roma fault. With 3-0, they put 11 players in their area... defending... what they want? Obviously Inter would score...

Figo and Vieira. MOTM
X-Offender
Yep, Vieira and especially Figo were amazing. On the other side I have to say Mancini impressed me. If he was supported by the team like in the 1st half, he would have done much better. Great match anyway, congrats to the Merda. wink.gif
Portman
Mancini is a very good player. I wouldn't mind him as a supporter to Gila/Pippo.

He's the best in Roma atm. Totti is dead. :\
X-Offender
QUOTE (Portugal @ Aug 26 2006, 11:15 PM)
Mancini is a very good player. I wouldn't mind him as a supporter to Gila/Pippo.

He's the best in Roma atm. Totti is dead. :\

Well, Mancini is more of a winger, like C. Ronaldo. But I guess he can adept to the striker role. And yeah, Totti x_x
Portman
AND FOR THOSE WHO HATED THE IDEA OF IBRA @ MILAN...

TODAY'S MATCH: 2 ASSISTS.

YEAH. He's a bad player... rolleyes.gif

I must say now, if he score against us, I'll be laughing at you all who said that sh*t.
Jack Sparrow
Well count me in ....though I'm waiting eagerly for Adriano and Ibra to have their first fight biggrin.gif
GULLIVER
QUOTE (Portugal @ Aug 27 2006, 02:34 AM)

YEAH. He's a bad player...  rolleyes.gif

I must say now, if he score against us, I'll be laughing at you all who said that sh*t.

As much as I admired him, as much as wanted to see him in Milan, but as far as he plays in Inter and IF espacially scores against us, he is the WORST player in the world
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Portugal @ Aug 27 2006, 01:34 AM)

YEAH. He's a bad player...  rolleyes.gif

Ok .. Although I doubt we will give them a chance due to us starting with a deficit.

tsk tsk .. You would laugh at us .. ? Why are you doubting Milan's deffencive credentials ?
dst
QUOTE (GULLIVER @ Aug 26 2006, 11:53 PM)
somebody in this forum was talking Roma's good defenders unsure.gif  huh.gif

that was me!!!! I still do ... and I will always do as long as Kaladze is in our team!!!

QUOTE (Portugal @ Aug 27 2006, 01:15 AM)

you have to be kidding!!!!

QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 27 2006, 01:37 AM)
Well count me in ....though I'm waiting eagerly for Adriano and Ibra to have their first fight biggrin.gif

Ibra is a locker room problem, that's for sure ... even though I like like him, that was my only concern about us signing him!!!
dst
well done Merda ... I just watched the game!!!!
amazing football by Inter; three crosses and a free kick!!??? well that shows how well this team works on training!!!! puke.gif

stupid stupid Roma!!!! this could have very well been another tennis set in the San Siro but somehow they managed to screw it up ...

Now Inter fans feel free to burst out of your houses and scream for your amazing accomplishment ... once again laugh.gif

ps Isn't it funny that two players that were rightfully striped of their last season titles ( Vieira and Ibra that is) finally managed to wear the scudetto in a team that should be ashamed to wear it!!!??? well done to them!!!
Diavolo
Guys watch this hilarious interview of Ibra. After two yers in Italy he still doesn't know how to speak italian. Ha ha ha it is soo funny.

http://mediacenter.gazzetta.it/MediaCenter...analeADV=Calcio

If it doesn't work go to www.gazzetta.it --> multimedia (on the left) --> select video/gallery --> when multimediazone opens select video (calcio) on the left bottom (seleziona) --> Ibra's interview is second from left.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.