Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: European Supercup 2006
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
Portman
Seville 1-0 Barcelona , 40min played... GO SEVILHA!
dst
biggrin.gif
dst
2-0!!!!!

beautiful goal!!!!! smile.gif
Portman
AHAHAHAHA 2-0 KANOUTE! Fking amazing! GET IN!
Portman
3-0 MARESCA.

AHAHAHAAHAH! What a shame for FC Hype Catalunia.

NOW I WANT TO SEE Ronaldinho's face smilling...

Barça cabron, saluta el campeon! biggrin.gif
Portman
FT: Seville 3-0 Barcelona.

Fair result. Thank you Seville. smile.gif
hashkal
I agree... I hope ppl see that barca are just a hyped up squad of big players names with one or two gd quality players in their national teamssss..such as marquez, eto, and probably puyol with the underachieving spain...its sad but true happy.gif .
Nice posting gd game sevilla was amazing.
X-Offender
Wow! OK, a loss is acceptable, but 3-0?? Was Barça actually palying with the reserves or what?
LaPalma
Great news! Portugal is right, the hype thing about Barca is more than a joke. People are acting that team of wannabes is a bunch super players. This awards when they drew the groups for the CL were also a joke, I mean Eto'o definetely wasn't better than Henry and the Ukrainian, and Deco wasn't that amazin either, especially when compared to the young up and coming Cesc Fabregas.
X-Offender
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Aug 25 2006, 10:11 PM)
Deco wasn't that amazin either, especially when compared to the young up and coming Cesc Fabregas.

Didn't they forget about someone else? Err, I don't remember his name... hmmmm... oh yes, Kakà! laugh.gif rolleyes.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 25 2006, 09:15 PM)
Didn't they forget about someone else? Err, I don't remember his name... hmmmm... oh yes, Kakà! laugh.gif  rolleyes.gif

You're definetely right. He had some amazing games, I won't forget his amazing game against Schalke. He killed them all on his own. And he was very good against Bayern too, against Lyon he was just mediocre, wasn't he a little bit injured at that time?
But the proble is, the UEFA seems to pick only players that were in the final sad.gif
dst
Barça are just a sinking barca!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

Well done Sevilla!!! Fair result ... and in the end Puerta nearly scored what would be the most beatiful one-man goal since Kaka "maradonised" in that game against Fener.

Great great performance!!!! I thought about it last season but now I dare say it; Alves really is the best RB in Europe at the moment!!! I was also glad to see personal "favourite" players Maresca and Gudhohnsen - their players that can come off the bench and really make a difference, especially Maresca!!!

Barcelona really are a much hyped team but guys please do not just lower them to the ground ...

@LaPalma; Kaka was lame in both games against Lione and there's only one reason for that; he's called Mahamadou Diarra!!!!
GULLIVER
One question again. Was Barcelona playing with its reserves or its hyped superstars were playing?
LaPalma
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 25 2006, 09:32 PM)
Barça are just a sinking barca!!!!!!!!!!!  biggrin.gif

Well done Sevilla!!! Fair result ... and in the end Puerta nearly scored what would be the most beatiful one-man goal since Kaka "maradonised" in that game against Fener.

Great great performance!!!! I thought about it last season but now I dare say it; Alves really is the best RB in Europe at the moment!!! I was also glad to see personal "favourite" players Maresca and Gudhohnsen - their players that can come off the bench and really make a difference, especially Maresca!!!

Barcelona really are a much hyped team but guys please do not just lower them to the ground ...

@LaPalma; Kaka was lame in both games against Lione and there's only one reason for that; he's called Mahamadou Diarra!!!!

I didn't want to be so harsh on Ricky because both games against Lyon weren't amazing, by both teams.
I'm also not saying Barcas team sucks. They're just not as good as the media makes them. Of course Deco is a great player, so is Eto'o. But they definetely weren't the best striker nor Midfielder!
Portman
QUOTE (GULLIVER @ Aug 25 2006, 09:34 PM)
One question again. Was Barcelona playing with its reserves or its hyped superstars were playing?

F.C. Barcelona
: Valdes, Belletti, Márquez, Puyol, Sylvinho (Giuly 71), Motta (Gudjonhsen 56), Xavi (Iniesta 56), Deco, Messi, Eto'o, Ronaldinho

The ultra-mega-super-hyped-stars. biggrin.gif
dst
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Aug 26 2006, 12:38 AM)
I'm also not saying Barcas team sucks. They're just not as good as the media makes them.

Ofcourse thy're not!!! but at the same time they're not as bad as some make it seem!!!!
X-Offender
QUOTE (Portugal @ Aug 25 2006, 10:40 PM)

F.C. Barcelona
: Valdes, Belletti, Márquez, Puyol, Sylvinho (Giuly 71), Motta (Gudjonhsen 56), Xavi (Iniesta 56), Deco, Messi, Eto'o, Ronaldinho

The ultra-mega-super-hyped-stars.  biggrin.gif

I don't understand why Rijkaard doesn't already put Thuram and Zambrotta in. And f@ck Motta, he sucks.
Portman
Gujonhsen is one of the worst players I have ever seen. I don't know how can he play in teams like Barcelona or Chelsea... he's not even Chievo quality.
Denis_prishtina
Where are giants tongue.gif biggrin.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 26 2006, 01:51 AM)
I don't understand why Rijkaard doesn't already put Thuram and Zambrotta in. And f@ck Motta, he sucks.

I was thinking the same thing .. Both are mature professionals, not youngsters.
dst
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 26 2006, 01:51 AM)

because they both played till the World Cup final maybe???

QUOTE (Portugal @ Aug 26 2006, 01:55 AM)
Gujonhsen is one of the worst players I have ever seen. I don't know how can he play in teams like Barcelona or Chelsea... he's not even Chievo quality.

well everything Barcelona created was from him ... he's a great tool to have on the bench!! we're in no position to talk of such players when Amoroso is our fourth striker!!!!
misha
One crappy game and you all run to make conclusions. They were great in 4 previous games and it's just a beginning of the season.
X-Offender
QUOTE (dst @ Aug 26 2006, 11:55 AM)
because they both played till the World Cup final maybe???

Pirlo and Gattuso played all the World Cup and they were the best when it came to the matches against Red Star. wink.gif
dst
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 26 2006, 05:18 PM)
Pirlo and Gattuso played all the World Cup and they were the best when it came to the matches against Red Star. wink.gif

yes but we had to use them, Rijkard could and did go without them!!!! wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.