Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Italy for world cup champion ???
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion > Archive 06/07
berenike_10
Can Italy possibly lift the world cup in gernamy ? , lets supose that they beat germany at the semi-finals , and we have either of two oponents now , france and portugal.

France played superbly today, folks they beated BRAZIL ! ... and portugal game is based in speed in the laterals , so who knows, i just hope that italy can become champions.. will see....

Edit: This Isn't News rolleyes.gif
LaPalma
Sorry...won't happen.
YoungGun
I think you post in wrong box. However, forza Italia!!!
arivanjj
Totti is lifting the trophy this year.
dudernahata
this is italy's year. they are getting their fourth star. germanyt isnt streong this year. sure klose is in good form and ballack and lahm are playing well but thats it. lehmann still hasnt been really tested(excluding the penalties). italy has the power and skill to beat germany. its just a matter of refs
rjpado
i think that italy can win it this year.. im hoping..
GULLIVER
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Jul 2 2006, 07:20 AM)
Totti is lifting the trophy this year.

Toooottttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
LaPalma
QUOTE (dudernahata @ Jul 2 2006, 03:44 AM)
its just a matter of refs

lol...
maldini03
[SIZE=14] Well since Germany is home they have a little bit of an advantage over the other teams. But i really hope Italy can beat Germany because if they do they will win the WC but if they dont it will be Germanys year. Italy is doing very well but they will lose if Toni is in bad form and Lippi doesnt put in Inzaghi.

[COLOR=red]Forza Pippo!!!!!!!!!!! Forza Italia!!!!!!!!! devil.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (dudernahata @ Jul 2 2006, 04:44 AM)
this is italy's year. they are getting their fourth star. germanyt isnt streong this year. sure klose is in good form and ballack and lahm are playing well but thats it. lehmann still hasnt been really tested(excluding the penalties). italy has the power and skill to beat germany. its just a matter of refs

Has some connections to the WC 1982 - Paolo Rossi - Luca Toni (both did not score in the first round), Italian league was involved in a match fixing scandal,...(milan got relegated!?)
mishie
unfortunatley i believe this world cup has got germany name all over it. to much to over come with the crowd a german side getting stronger i hope i'm wrong but i don't think so. FORZA ITALIA anyway!
dst
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 2 2006, 06:05 PM)
Has some connections to the WC 1982 - Paolo Rossi - Luca Toni (both did not score in the first round), Italian league was involved in a match fixing scandal,...(milan got relegated!?)

Lazio and another team got relegated...that's what's going to happen now too!!!

... cool.gif
dudernahata
QUOTE (dst @ Jul 2 2006, 08:49 AM)
Lazio and another team got relegated...that's what's going to happen now too!!!
...  cool.gif

and so now another millionaire is going to buy milan and make it the best club anyone has seen for the next 20 years =D.
GULLIVER
QUOTE (dudernahata @ Jul 2 2006, 09:55 PM)
and so now another millionaire is going to buy milan and make it the best club anyone has seen for the next 20 years =D.

And that milionaire is going to be me biggrin.gif . But I'd suggest Silvio to keep Milan for a little bit more, till I have my another bilion coming!

EDIT: Well no, I don't want this. Let Milan play in Seria A, and I'll buy it for 2 bilions smile.gif

And more serious. I don't think Milan will be relagated.
dudernahata
yea neither do i. if they do then galliani can shoot himself for fixing matches and not even winning a trophy for it.
berenike_10
Italy will win... hummmm 2-0 against germany, but france seems to be a though opponent , nevertheless, if italy defeats germany will that fourth star on the FIGC emblem.

regards
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.