Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kaka'
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players > Past Players
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39
Rivaldo
I think our magician of the ball will be the best player of the world nezt 3-4 years.
I belive in it. He is great player now, but he has great ambitions. He is very talanted boy.

Kaka' e il cuorre delle Milano king.gif
RD.X
QUOTE (Rivaldo @ Mar 23 2006, 03:50 PM)
I think our magician of the ball will be the best player of the world nezt 3-4 years.
I belive in it. He is great player now, but he has great ambitions. He is very talanted boy.

Kaka' e il cuorre delle Milano king.gif

Yup, ur right.
KaKa' will get better than Ronaldinho! smile.gif

Or wait, isn't he already...
KillerMax
QUOTE (RD.X @ Mar 24 2006, 07:05 PM)
Yup, ur right.
KaKa' will get better than Ronaldinho! smile.gif

Or wait, isn't he already...

Oh come on............. Even Kaka himself admits Ronaldinho is the best player in the world....
Be realistic my friend. wink.gif
dst
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Mar 25 2006, 10:27 AM)
Oh come on............. Even Kaka himself admits Ronaldinho is the best player in the world....
Be realistic my friend. wink.gif

what did you expect him to say??
"I'm the best in the world"???that won't happen..
You might say I'm biased but I think Kaka's game is more substansial!!!
if you judge a footballer as an entertainer too then yes, Ronaldinho is a better footballer...I don't!!!and I ofcourse like Ronaldinho a lot and would like to see him in Milan (I also believe that this will happen but that's a different story...) smile.gif
Rivaldo
A asked Scheva and he answered that Kaka' is really shy young man
dst
QUOTE (Rivaldo @ Mar 25 2006, 10:50 PM)
A asked Scheva and he answered that Kaka' is really shy young man

who is A???? biggrin.gif tongue.gif
GULLIVER
QUOTE (dst @ Mar 25 2006, 10:51 PM)
what did you expect him to say??
"I'm the best in the world"???that won't happen..
You might say I'm biased but I think Kaka's game is more substansial!!!
if you judge a footballer as an entertainer too then yes, Ronaldinho is a better footballer...I don't!!!and I ofcourse like Ronaldinho a lot and would like to see him in Milan (I also believe that this will happen but that's a different story...) smile.gif

My friend, only not Ronaldinho in Milan, everybody you would like, EVERYBODY but not Ronaldinho. He will destroy Milan's game that I love. He will make it a theater. He will be the MAN mad.gif in the field, as in Barca.

You said very correctly "Kaka is more substansia" and that's what we need.

Thanks
Rivaldo
QUOTE (dst @ Mar 27 2006, 09:15 AM)
who is A???? biggrin.gif  tongue.gif

I.....I......I....I king.gif devilsmiley.gif
dst
QUOTE (GULLIVER @ Mar 27 2006, 11:25 AM)
My friend, only not Ronaldinho in Milan, everybody you would like, EVERYBODY but not Ronaldinho. He will destroy Milan's game that I love. He will make it a theater. He will be the MAN  mad.gif in the field, as in Barca.
You said very correctly "Kaka is more substansia" and that's what we need.

I agree that this is what we need!!
about Ronaldinho..I don't care if he'll come or not
but I don't think he would destroy our game (youve put me in thoughts though) as he will be more mature in 5 years..also about the MAN thing, I think the MAN is chosen by the fans and I believe we Rossoneri wouldn't choose Ronaldinho over Kaka,Nesta or anyone else in the team..nonetheless with all the hype surrounding him ( mad.gif I'm saying again that in my opinion Kaka is a better footballer mad.gif ) you got me all worried so I agree that this is a risk not worh taken!!a man controlling our game is not something I want to see but on the other hand..could it be that we are over-reacting??? wacko.gif wacko.gif I'm confused...
Nova
Kaka is more a complete player then ronaldinho. Ronaldinho has the best fancy ball skills , but once again , that doesnt win you tournaments .
milanezos7
I agree with you(nova).Kaka is too young but you can find in him a lot of experience wink.gif .Ricky is the fastest player with the ball king.gif .I think that there are many Greeks who love MILANara like us.i hate Dopentus mad.gif
dst
QUOTE (milanezos7 @ Mar 27 2006, 10:55 PM)
I agree with you(nova).Kaka is too young but you can find in him a lot of experience wink.gif .Ricky is the fastest player with the ball king.gif .I think that there are many Greeks who love MILANara like us.i hate Dopentus mad.gif

???didn't get what you mean!!...are you Greek??? unsure.gif
milanezos7
Yes i am Greek.Where are you from; wink.gif
Nova
QUOTE (milanezos7 @ Mar 27 2006, 10:06 PM)
Yes i am Greek.Where are you from; wink.gif

He's from Athens cool.gif
milan00047
QUOTE (Nova @ Mar 27 2006, 10:58 PM)
Kaka is more a complete player then ronaldinho. Ronaldinho has the best fancy ball skills , but once again , that doesnt win you tournaments .

Exactly Kaka has won us crucial games like Schalke, Juventus and Fenerbahce.
GULLIVER
QUOTE (dst @ Mar 27 2006, 08:31 PM)
I agree that this is what we need!!
about Ronaldinho..I don't care if he'll come or not
but I don't think he would destroy our game (youve put me in thoughts though) as he will be more mature in 5 years..also about the MAN thing, I think the MAN is chosen by the fans and I believe we Rossoneri wouldn't choose Ronaldinho over Kaka,Nesta or anyone else in the team..nonetheless with all the hype surrounding him ( mad.gif I'm saying again that in my opinion Kaka is a better footballer  mad.gif ) you got me all worried so I agree that this is a risk not worh taken!!a man controlling our game is not something I want to see but on the other hand..could it be that we are over-reacting??? wacko.gif  wacko.gif I'm confused...

I don't understand what you mean by saying more mature!!! . More balanced or more of a team player?? unsure.gif . I think he doesn't need to do that, he'll lose all the beauty of his game!!!.
About us - the Rossoneri, why we need such an expensive and really individual player in our team, if we are not going to love his game and he is not going to become a real Rossoneri like Sheve, Kaka or Pirlo or etc. king.gif You're right - that's the risk not worth to be taken devilsmiley.gif .

And no, we are not overreacting. Did you see last game of Barca. They couldn't score even a goal laugh.gif without Ronaldinho.

If we win CL this year. Kaka will be recognized the best player in the Europe!!! devilsmiley.gif tongue.gif
dst
QUOTE (GULLIVER @ Mar 28 2006, 11:04 AM)
And no, we are not overreacting. Did you see last game of Barca. They couldn't score even a goal laugh.gif without Ronaldinho.
If we win CL this year. Kaka will be recognized the best player in the Europe!!! devilsmiley.gif  tongue.gif

Actually I was thinking about it last night..Barca was pathetic playing Malaga (a team probably already relegated) and one player's absence deprived them of the three points
in a goalless encounter...they have become totally conditioned by Ronaldinho and
that's too bad for them...even if Milan could avoid being controlled by him (because of the presence of other players that is) we both correctly said that it's not a risk worth taken.at last but not least I think that Kaka's development as a player would also be slowed down..
as for Kaka, you wrote it very nicely..he will only be recognised cause in my mind he is the best player in the world king.gif smile.gif
GULLIVER
QUOTE (dst @ Mar 28 2006, 02:22 PM)
Actually I was thinking about it last night..Barca was pathetic playing Malaga (a team probably already relegated) and one player's absence deprived them of the three points
in a goalless encounter...they have become totally conditioned by Ronaldinho and 
that's too bad for them...even if Milan could avoid being controlled by him (because of the presence of other players that is) we both correctly said that it's not a risk worth taken.at last but not least I think that Kaka's development as a player would also be slowed down..
as for Kaka, you wrote it very nicely..he will only be recognised cause in my mind he is the best player in the world king.gif  smile.gif

Right, you are absolutly right!!!. smile.gif
And Kaka IS the best player!!! biggrin.gif
milanezos7
How many greeks are in this forum?Nova i saw your photos. mad.gif I want to give me your e-mail or your phone's number to speak.DSt i want this for you too.
Rivaldo
OFFTOPIC devil.gif devilsmiley.gif devil.gif devilsmiley.gif mad.gif
mallamkay
there was an interview i watched recently, Deschamps was told to rate the two of them. he rated Kaka as the better PLAYMAKER and Ronaldinho as the better attacker. Personally, i would also rate Kaka the better attacker considering the amount of goals he scores with 3 world class strickers in front of him whereas Ronaldinho does most of the scoring for his club as evident in this years CL.
sheva___kaka
hy iam from romania and i am a big big bigggggg fan of ac milan. i hope i can make some friends here because we have the same pasion THE LOVE FOR ROSSONERI. I am 22 years old and i am with this team like forever. It is a family tradition.... me and me father share the same dream this year.... to see Milan champions of europe..... I know that we can beat Barca at Camp Nou so.....let's stay close and enjoy it!!!!!! FORTZA MILAN
drizzt
QUOTE (sheva___kaka @ Apr 21 2006, 11:46 AM)
hy iam from romania and i am a big big bigggggg fan  of ac milan. i hope i can make some friends here because we have the same pasion  THE LOVE FOR  ROSSONERI. I am 22 years old and i am with this team like forever. It is a family tradition.... me and me father share the same dream this year.... to see Milan champions of europe..... I know that we can beat Barca at Camp Nou so.....let's stay close and enjoy it!!!!!!  FORTZA MILAN

welcome to milanfan sheva___kaka! biggrin.gif
milan00047
Kaka is a superb talent.
He has been the most impressive player so far in the Brazilian side.
and the irony is that everyone will be saying after these perfomances that he is playing for the wrong club side. They willstart saying that he is playing in a defensive lineup.
All Brazilians and dirty Englishmen will say that.
And may be who knows he might be himself moving after the world cup.
And one reason for that is he has no support now that Sheva has left.
So we need some quality players to support him at Milan.

This was the same situation with Henry.But he had team spirit and stayed at Arsenal.
KillerMax
QUOTE (milan00047 @ Jun 18 2006, 10:32 PM)
Kaka is a superb talent.
He has been the most impressive player so far in the Brazilian side.
and the irony is that everyone will be saying after these perfomances that he is playing for the wrong club side. They willstart saying that he is playing in a defensive lineup.
All Brazilians and dirty Englishmen will say that.
And may be who knows he might be himself moving after the world cup.
And one reason for that is he has no support now that Sheva has left.
So we need some quality players to support him at Milan.

This was the same situation with Henry.But he had team spirit and stayed at Arsenal.

Man, you need not lose your confidence so easily... Who the **** said Milan is a defensive team???? What other team plays three number 10s in the starting line up?(Pirlo, Seedorf and Kaka) What team scored the most goals overall in Europe? Let me hear it? Who? Milan! What other team manages to thrash big teams like Bayern and Lyon with 4 and 3 gaols? Milan is the BEST TEAM in the whole world and everyone knows it. We will show it next season. king.gif
dst
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Jun 19 2006, 09:43 AM)
Man, you need not lose your confidence so easily... Who the **** said Milan is a defensive team???? What other team plays three number 10s in the starting line up?(Pirlo, Seedorf and Kaka) What team scored the most goals overall in Europe? Let me hear it? Who? Milan! What other team manages to thrash big teams like Bayern and Lyon with 4 and 3 gaols? Milan is the BEST TEAM in the whole world and everyone knows it. We will show it next season. king.gif

true....
milan00047 just feels unsure because of Sheva leaving us!! smile.gif
But we still have to buy some players this summer cause we're not going nowhere as we are...

Ronaldinho only does what he does in Barca and not in the Brasil squad while Kaka is playing amazingly well for Brasil!!!

He could have scored yesterday too, he just shot a little too high... dry.gif

fire him!!!

biggrin.gif
Diavolo
I wouldn't trade Kaká for 10 Ronaldinho's! If you watched the first two Brasilian games in WC you saw that Kaka was by far the best player in the Brasilian side.
florenti1
KAKA is the new maradona-zidane-ronaldinho all toghether
he is intelligent , brilliant , amazing
he is the team man
he is the king.gif
milan00047
Real Madrid are good at signing Guys like Kaka after the world cup even when he has infinite affection to a team like MIlan.

Milan is defensive: this even i dont agree. the english press says this.
Every time we have a cl match with a team like Lyon ,Bayern,etc the pundits in their previews say that Milan are defensive, negative will go for a 0-0 etc.
Thats that.
I think we must have signed Kranjcar before the wc just like Rosicky.
Fillipo Simone
I know it`s old, but I seem to have missed this one out. So has Kaka really said this: The fact that Real are interested in me and want me is very pleasing. Real are as great a club as Milan, or possibly even greater.” ?? huh.gif
GULLIVER
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 31 2006, 01:31 AM)
I know it`s old, but I seem to have missed this one out. So has Kaka really said this: The fact that Real are interested in me and want me is very pleasing. Real are as great a club as Milan, or possibly even greater.” ?? huh.gif

Well, yes he said that. But some managers of Milan also said this. Nothing special. Real has won most titles, and is considerd the best club of 20th century.

Great or not great. It doesn't matter. If Kaka loves Milan, then everything else is unimportant.
KillerMax
rolleyes.gif So what? He is staying here. Plus, he never said Real is a greater club than Milan.
Rossoneri7
CARLO ANCELOTTI: ’Kakà can become a symbol like Maldini’
8/30/2006

MILANELLO - A last word on the transfer market: ’It is very strange. Everyone is counting the books and they have to accept certain things. Sheva wanted to leave for some time, Kakà is different, he doesn’t want to leave, he is a symbol, he will be like Maldini, or like Gattuso and Pirlo.’ A final word on playing Juventus tomorrow: ’It will be different from other years, as it won’t be a top-of-the-table clash as they won’t play with us this season. We’ll play with two attackers, in a 4-4-2 and Nesta and Simic will play 45 minutes.’

acmilan.com

Well there u have it wink.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (GULLIVER @ Aug 30 2006, 11:05 PM)
Well, yes he said that. But some managers of Milan also said this. Nothing special. Real has won most titles, and is considerd the best club of 20th century.

Great or not great.  It doesn't matter. If Kaka loves Milan, then everything else is unimportant.

I suppose you are right. Even Maldini said he considered once a Real switch...
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 30 2006, 10:31 PM)

No, he didn't say that. It was just AS bitching with us.
florenti1
Those stupid spanish are getting the best in makeing news
dst
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

he didn't say that. As, yes the toilet paper, wrote that and Kaka was quick to deny it!!!
Nova
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Aug 30 2006, 11:25 PM)
Well there u have it wink.gif

Offcourse , last time i heard it suddenly some ukranian guy had some troubles with his boss ... erm wife !
LaPalma
QUOTE (Nova @ Aug 31 2006, 01:14 PM)
Offcourse  , last time i heard it suddenly some ukranian guy had some troubles with his boss ... erm wife !

erm language...
RD.X
He said 'possibly' which means he's unsure unsure.gif .We better get over there and explain which club is greater...
KillerMax
QUOTE (RD.X @ Aug 31 2006, 06:14 PM)
He said 'possibly' which means he's unsure unsure.gif .We better get over there and explain which club is greater...

Oh my God! He never said those words. That's just made up BS!
X-Offender
QUOTE (pKillerMax @ Sep 1 2006, 02:30 AM)
Oh my God! He never said those words. That's just made up BS!

Right. People should know that was just a fake interview published by AS. Kakà himself denied he hasn't talked to a single journalist since the World Cup. Don't worry guys, I can see it in his eyes, he likes playing with us and will stay here for a long while.
amancik
how tall is this guy anyway?

1.86 or 1.83 m? ... in the official website says he's 1.83 but as far as I know he's 1.86 ...
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (amancik @ Sep 1 2006, 08:28 AM)

1.86 or 1.83 m? ... in the official website says he's 1.83 but as far as I know he's 1.86 ...

I would also say 1.86/6.2...that`s as far as i know..but mabe he is shrinking tongue.gif ?
aaron
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 1 2006, 11:09 AM)
..but mabe he is shrinking tongue.gif ?

biggrin.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 1 2006, 08:09 AM)
I would also say 1.86/6.2...that`s as far as i know..but mabe he is shrinking tongue.gif ?

As far as I know he's 1,83 and that's what the official site says as well.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Nova @ Aug 31 2006, 04:14 PM)
Offcourse  , last time i heard it suddenly some ukranian guy had some troubles with his boss ... erm wife !

At one point I would have made u act a fool for saying that tongue.gif .. But yea his wife was behind this all, I'm 100% convinced it's what she wanted ! But in the end, he jumped boats, Carlo said

Sheva wanted to leave for some time

Well now we know what they were quarelling about at Milanello wink.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (amancik @ Sep 1 2006, 08:28 AM)

I'm sure he's 186. Sheva's 183, and Ricky is definitely taller than him.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 1 2006, 08:36 PM)
I'm sure he's 186. Sheva's 183, and Ricky is definitely taller than him.

If ur talking about Oliveira .. He has a real good jump and heading .. Click Click Click
KillerMax
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Sep 1 2006, 05:31 PM)
If ur talking about Oliveira .. He has a real good jump and heading .. Click Click Click

He is talking about Kaka. He is 186.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.