> Summer Transfers 2021

William405
post Jun 22 2021, 02:28 PM
Post #211

Allievi Regionali B

Group: Full Members
Member No.: 7,239

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 22 2021, 01:28 PM) *
Hmm, don't think I've ever considered Capanoglu to play as DM, but anyway, yes, back in the day I really had high hopes for him.

I think you've considered him to be a good solution at the time for CM position when we were playing a 3 man midfield. Given the players we had, didn't think it was a bad idea at the time. Well, apparently, Hakan created the most opportunities of any midfielder in the top 5 leagues...it's hard to image but that's the statistic.

This post has been edited by William405: Jun 22 2021, 02:29 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 22 2021, 02:54 PM
Post #212

The brightest sun is the purest gun

Member No.: 2,008

QUOTE (William405 @ Jun 22 2021, 02:28 PM) *
I think you've considered him to be a good solution at the time for CM position when we were playing a 3 man midfield. Given the players we had, didn't think it was a bad idea at the time. Well, apparently, Hakan created the most opportunities of any midfielder in the top 5 leagues...it's hard to image but that's the statistic.

Yes, as mezzala, but not as a Pirloesque DM. He will be deployed as mezzala at Inter in the mold of Luis Alberto at Lazio, with Brozovic and Barella being the Leiva-Milinkovic counterparts.

Where did you read that stat? Cos I find it hard to believe.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 22 2021, 03:33 PM
Post #213

Primavera
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,564

Was this when Han tried to prove that Hakan and Bruno Fernandes have virtually the same impact perhaps (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post

William405
post Jun 22 2021, 03:42 PM
Post #214

Allievi Regionali B

Member No.: 7,239

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 22 2021, 04:54 PM) *
Yes, as mezzala, but not as a Pirloesque DM. He will be deployed as mezzala at Inter in the mold of Luis Alberto at Lazio, with Brozovic and Barella being the Leiva-Milinkovic counterparts.

Where did you read that stat? Cos I find it hard to believe.

https://scontent-mrs2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6...amp;oe=60D79428

It was posted on the IFTV page stats via OPTA

This post has been edited by William405: Jun 22 2021, 03:42 PM

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 22 2021, 04:16 PM
Post #215

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,109

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 22 2021, 03:33 PM) *
Was this when Han tried to prove that Hakan and Bruno Fernandes have virtually the same impact perhaps (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

They've had similar numbers (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

Anywhoo

Management better be looking at AMs and wingers

The fans are happy for now and they gave them kudos for how they've dealt with Donna. And for now Hakan is going to have the target on his back. But if they don't replace him and don't find a proper RW solution, things are going to turn sour quickly

Add to that the added headache of finding alternatives for Kessie

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 22 2021, 04:19 PM
Post #216

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

And personally, I don't want to see us being linked with Zaccagni, or Baselli or any other mid-range player from Aerie A who has never played CL football or even for a top level club

We're going to be in the CL again next season, we have to act like it or we'll be back to the EL very quickly

The club has good relationships with clubs like Chelsea, Real, Utd, etc. Alll have AMs we can take off of them if we go in with a good offer.

Van de Beek is good, Ziyech as well and Isco would also be a good option imo. I think he still has a lot to give and Serie A could be a good change for him. Whatever it is, they have to go for a player at this level. Same goes for the RW and the extra CDM

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 22 2021, 05:12 PM
Post #217

QUOTE (William405 @ Jun 22 2021, 03:42 PM) *
https://scontent-mrs2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.6...amp;oe=60D79428

It was posted on the IFTV page stats via OPTA

Whatever. He is still mediocre.

It?s official now, but get this: 3-year contract, salary 4.5 million in the first year (vs the 4M we offered), 5M for the remaining two years.

What a backstabbing SOAB. To go to Inter for 2.5M more in total. You have to be really vile. At least Dollarumma will be earning 20M more at PSG.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 22 2021, 06:58 PM
Post #218

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 22 2021, 05:12 PM) *
Whatever. He is still mediocre.

It?s official now, but get this: 3-year contract, salary 4.5 million in the first year (vs the 4M we offered), 5M for the remaining two years.

What a backstabbing SOAB. To go to Inter for 2.5M more in total. You have to be really vile. At least Dollarumma will be earning 20M more at PSG.

This better be the last time we have to lose someone for free!

We've lost serious money on both players, money we could have desperately used

The management must take a hard stand against players going into their final year. Either renew now, find a new club that could guarantee us the requested transfer fee or sit for the entire season.

The management should have tackled both Donnarumma and Hakan situations last summer in such a manner. To lose both players for free when we're desperate for cash flow is unforgivable imo. If both didn't want to renew we should have sold them last summer.

This now applies for Kessie and Romagnoli. We cannot go into next season with their futures unclear. Either commit to stay now or be sold

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 22 2021, 07:09 PM
Post #219

Indeed. Kessie is a must, Calabria also. Romangoli sell him if he doesn't accept our offer.

What do you guys think of Damsgaard? He always impressed me with Samp whenever I watched them play, and he was great for Denmark last night. More of a left winger, but can also play as AM. Only 20 years old. Future champion?

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 22 2021, 07:24 PM
Post #220

Primavera
Group Icon

I agree, he impressed me as well. And maybe Kjaer could send in a few good words.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 22 2021, 07:30 PM
Post #221

Mandzukic farewell message:

It was a pleasure to play for @acmilan - I am thankful to the club management for giving me the opportunity, to the coaching staff for their dedicated work and to my teammates who are not only excellent players but a great group of guys I am happy that we have managed to get this great club back to @championsleague where it belongs and I wish everybody at the club only the best in the future.

Capanoglu farewell message:

Thank you for everything Milan.

Mandzukic stayed with us for 6 months and barely played, yet he took the time to write a heartfelt farewell message. The mercenary instead only bothered with a mere 'thank you'. After spending 4 years with this club, who picked him in Germany and supported him in the toughest moments of his career. Yet he signs for the rivals, leave the club on a free and only for a few bucks more. What an ungrateful SOAB.

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 22 2021, 11:32 PM
Post #222

Primavera
Group Icon

Let's not waste any more time on this guy. He's history, hopefully he'll follow the path taken by Collovati, Guly, Cassano and a few others.

+Quote Post

X-Offender
post Jun 23 2021, 12:11 AM
Post #223

Di Marzio: "Milan are deciding whether to make a real offer to Sampdoria for Damsgaard. They like so much the player, they follow and consider him a talent with a great prospect. There is no negotiation with Sampdoria but Milan are thinking about it. "

+Quote Post

Fillipo Simone
post Jun 23 2021, 09:15 AM
Post #224

Primavera
Group Icon

Good. All for it.

+Quote Post

han2503
post Jun 23 2021, 07:43 PM
Post #225

Prima Squadra
Group Icon

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 22 2021, 07:09 PM) *
Indeed. Kessie is a must, Calabria also. Romangoli sell him if he doesn't accept our offer.

What do you guys think of Damsgaard? He always impressed me with Samp whenever I watched them play, and he was great for Denmark last night. More of a left winger, but can also play as AM. Only 20 years old. Future champion?

I think we should make the effort with Romagnoli as well. We need 3 great CB options for next season. Him, Tomori and Kjaer are all starting quality. We can either keep Caldara with them or try to bring in a mid-level Serie A CB who can play Coppa and smaller league games.

Gabbia or Kalulu should be loaned imo. We shouldn't be relying on them should another injury crises arise

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 22 2021, 07:30 PM) *
Mandzukic farewell message:

It was a pleasure to play for @acmilan - I am thankful to the club management for giving me the opportunity, to the coaching staff for their dedicated work and to my teammates who are not only excellent players but a great group of guys I am happy that we have managed to get this great club back to @championsleague where it belongs and I wish everybody at the club only the best in the future.

Capanoglu farewell message:

Thank you for everything Milan.

Mandzukic stayed with us for 6 months and barely played, yet he took the time to write a heartfelt farewell message. The mercenary instead only bothered with a mere 'thank you'. After spending 4 years with this club, who picked him in Germany and supported him in the toughest moments of his career. Yet he signs for the rivals, leave the club on a free and only for a few bucks more. What an ungrateful SOAB.

Did you see the one with the blue paint bucket. The guy is absolute garbage. I personally think something happened. Maybe it's Ibra and they were not getting along, I don't know, but to go to Inter for a meagre 500k makes no sense to me.

+Quote Post

52 Pages V  « < 13 14 15 16 17 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:07 AM